ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, it's all good. We all want to see Casey pay for her lies, although I don't think she's capable of learning that lying is wrong, she'll just try harder to be a better liar. Believe it or not, I'd love to see ZFG win her case and, considering the way our judicial system has been working (or rather NOT working) lately, she probably will. I just don't think she should. I also don't like the Morgan is using so much false information to push this case forward. If he had a case based on real merits, he wouldn't need to do that.

if what ur saying about Morgan is true than that isnt good. hope they stick to the facts - if they do they have enough to move forward i believe. i want people to be very careful how they approach caseys situation. any false accusations or misinformation can quickly sway the public to view her as a victim of a witchhunt. i do not want to see that happen. hence why im not digging the Caylee was chloroformed to be pimped out story ect. i want the case as we know it exposed anytime her story is discussed but i do not want to give anyone ammo to say people who dont believe in the verdict are lynch mobbers.
same with the jury verdict. i dont wanna hear death threats and name calling. i want a TH to flat out explain the law to them as it was written in jury instructions and question them if the still feel they upheld their civic duty. the death threats again make us non agree-ers look like psychos and not people that are passionate about justice in an unjust case. i mean the list goes on and on how messed up this trial was. i for one do not want to be seen as someone who doesnt get the difference between desire for justice and out for blood hate.

If she sits and says, I plead the fifth to every question, I am pretty sure her "value" does not go down.

True but like any ZG depo I also see her, or her attorney basically taking the 5th on any exclusive media interview question related to the 'incident' period.

Sure ... she can talk to Caylee and life pre-incident, she can talk to life in jail, she can talk to the future and her hopes and dreams. Will she talk about what happened and have that probed and explored ... even if it is more lies? I don't think so.

She is a mixed bag when it comes to interviews, the media can parade her in front of folks and try to explore to create controversy and drama but ... ICA will stay on message. Boring.

There isn't the same interest as if she was a true victim or someone innocent and wrongly accused ... there will always be that undercurrent of the lies and that she did it ... did something.

erinleigh: Attorney's are not permitted to lie to the court. Nor are they permitted to present false documents. John Morgan's intent, as he has said, is to get to the truth, for KC to clear this woman from having any involvment in Caylee's disappearance. In the past 3 years no attempt has been made to resolve this issue which makes it harder for KC's case. All she had to say was, this woman was not the Nanny.

How simple would it have been? KC could have sat for a visit with CA and said, Mom this is not the ZFG that took Caylee. KC did not do it. KC stopped all visitation. Why? Because her attorney said "It's not in my client's best interest to disclose the whereabouts of her daughter." It was not in his client's best interest to state that this woman was not the real nanny. KC had an opportunity to "unring the bell" and did not do it because a ZG still out there not cleared by KC was still an opportunity. jmo

Guys, I really would like to see this thread stay open so could we just do as the MODs have asked us to do. We all know, FROM PAST experiences, that sometimes the threads are closed because someone has baited another into an argument. Not saying this is true at this very moment but we need to keep it in mind and just post our opinions.

This thread has been very interesting with how people feel about ZG and I would hate to see it closed. Thanks

thx for the reminder am im sorry to concern you. i had a quick lapse of normality and got sensitive because this thread does hit me personally because really feel bad for what ZFG may have experienced due to a liar. mods are more than welcome to delete my post because it was rude to directa comment that was not polite to one particular person and that is not what im about. its was my fault for being hyper sensitive.

Don't know. Was hoping someone else did:fence: I can't tell who asked for it, or if it was a result of the emergency motion to compel.

No doubt they've scheduled a hearing for the Emergency Motion to compel her to be depositioned. Since it was an Emergency Motion I figured they had to schedule it soon. Hopefully a news station will get the details.

Don't know. Was hoping someone else did:fence: I can't tell who asked for it, or if it was a result of the emergency motion to compel.

there is a hearing on the case scheduled for fri at 10:00 am. FCA is not expected to be there via CFNews13Casey twitter!

erinleigh: Attorney's are not permitted to lie to the court. Nor are they permitted to present false documents. John Morgan's intent, as he has said, is to get to the truth, for KC to clear this woman from having any involvment in Caylee's disappearance. In the past 3 years no attempt has been made to resolve this issue which makes it harder for KC's case. All she had to say was, this woman was not the Nanny.

How simple would it have been? KC could have sat for a visit with CA and said, Mom this is not the ZFG that took Caylee. KC did not do it. KC stopped all visitation. Why? Because her attorney said "It's not in my client's best interest to disclose the whereabouts of her daughter." It was not in his client's best interest to state that this woman was not the real nanny. KC had an opportunity to "unring the bell" and did not do it because a ZG still out there not cleared by KC was still an opportunity. jmo

i agree totally with your post but im confused on the laywer not allowed to present false documents or lie in court part. is anyone trying to do this in the ZFG case? will you explain that part to me please. if its in regard to my post about being careful in dealing with caseys situaton that was more of a general thought regarding how i feel scared that the tide will turn towards caseys favor if misinformation is used to seek prosectution, gain attention or write articles or books on her.
now you have me intrigued. what is your concern about lawyers lying in court. is that for JB or for ZFG's lawyers?
i hope its not ZFG's lawyers because I really feel she has a case. ZFG may not ever see a penny if she wins due to appeals but i'd still like to see her stand up for herself and ultimately win to vindicate herself. caseys behavior has been abhorrant in this case and i want her called to the carpet for it.

I was JUST going to post this..I put it in the news thread! :great:

i cant open the link. im having computer issues (mines in the shop and this is an old back up) woould you mind giving a quick summary what it is?

Help please. What will happen if Casey does not show up for the deposition. When ever it is held. Will the police have to go find here? Or will a paper wit just be order that a deposition was missed? What are the laws to force a person to show up???

Thanks in advance here.

thx for the reminder am im sorry to concern you. i had a quick lapse of normality and got sensitive because this thread does hit me personally because really feel bad for what ZFG may have experienced due to a liar. mods are more than welcome to delete my post because it was rude to directa comment that was not polite to one particular person and that is not what im about. its was my fault for being hyper sensitive.

I wasn't talking about you specifically, erin. I was speaking up for you. As far as I can remember you have always been a considerate poster. I think we all just want to know the truth and if John Morgan can get to the bottom of this whole thing I don't see a problem with him trying. You're not being hyper sensitive, IMO, just want to get to the bottom of it just like everyone else. Thanks

There has been a motion filed to take her deposition on Fri the 15th due to her DT stating she is leaving the area.

:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member