ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This judge better rule in Morgan's favor. KC has exactly how many attorneys that could step in? No wonder Baez is hiding...

Update: he's at the jail w/FCA>

I would think the easiest solution would be the best, all things considered. Her safety, availability and the fact the attorneys have to show up tomorrow for court. Hope the judge says, "Let's run over to the jail, shall we. Better yet, bring Ms. Anthony here it only takes 1/2 to get her here." That should make everyone happy. Unless you really are trying to avoid the deposition. KC is suing ZG. M&M have a right to take this deposition. jmo

Baez just flew in from NY and arrived at the Courthouse to protect the narcissistic little witch. I am sick of this.

Poor FCA is emotionally exhausted and is unable to do a depo. Fact is FCA is at the top of her game right now and has no idea of what being stressed is, never has.. I am sick of this, sick of her, sick of Defense Attorneys.

Baez wants to get that identity change instated!
Then Casey Anthony :beamup:
How would Morgan
(or anyone else for that matter)
know who to sue?
If she is "in hiding" and has a new
identity how can they call her to the stand?

Baez knows that she may be retained
for several more lawsuits, which would put
changing her identity on hold. Wouldn't
it? Who is going to represent her?

I can foresee a domino effect that
spells trouble for JB and that
"woman" that helped him
gain notoriety...

Baez just flew in from NY and arrived at the Courthouse to protect the narcissistic little witch. I am sick of this.

Poor FCA is emotionally exhausted and is unable to do a depo. Fact is FCA is at the top of her game right now and has no idea of what being stressed is, never has.. I am sick of this, sick of her, sick of Defense Attorneys.

Totally agree. I honestly don't believe that Casey is capable of feeling ANYTHING at all....unless of course it is sympathy for herself.

How would Morgan
know who to sue?

"woman" that helped him
gain notoriety...

Most attorneys incllude Jane Does in with the subpoena. That should cover all aliases

OMG...now HLN is saying Jose is a STAR. Everyone wants him. He is the new Johnny Cochran? OMG! blood is squirting from my eyes!!

This is sooooo sick!

A reasonable judge would say she has had 3 years to get her story straight.

Every member of the court who went through the trial had to go to work the next day.

A reasonable judge would tell the bailiff to go get the felon and do the deposition right then while her lawyer is there.

Another question: Let's suppose she finally is deposed by the Morgan crew (no matter if it's tomorrow or next Tuesday), and in the process, she tells the drowning story, which I believe she will do, IF she says anything at all. IF it can at some point in time be proven that the drowning is not the truth, she can be charged with perjury, correct?

Gotta admit, the complexity of this whole thing is fascinating!

She barely cried or had any emotions throughout the trial other than that chin jutted out and the pout going. How can she be emotionally exhausted from just sitting there? Oh I think I get it now. She's emotionally exhausted from hearing the truth (coming from everyone but the A's.)

Another question: Let's suppose she finally is deposed by the Morgan crew (no matter if it's tomorrow or next Tuesday), and in the process, she tells the drowning story, which I believe she will do, IF she says anything at all. IF it can at some point in time be proven that the drowning is not the truth, she can be charged with perjury, correct?

Gotta admit, the complexity of this whole thing is fascinating!
Let me think about that for awhile. LOL

BBM

That is what grabbed me about this case and process. So much thinking to be done.

If Morgan&Morgan get her to the depo, expose her story, make her story worthless, then neither they nor their client will ever collect a penny, nor will the state of Florida, the IRS, Texas Equisearch, or any of the others trying to jump on the moneytrain.
Fact is, she is indigent, and basically unemployable. No one collects anything from KC if she doesn't get to sell her story. Which is fine with me.

She barely cried or had any emotions throughout the trial other than that chin jutted out and the pout going. How can she be emotionally exhausted from just sitting there? Oh I think I get it now. She's emotionally exhausted from hearing the truth (coming from everyone but the A's.)

Putting on the innocent librarian facade every day is very tiring. Imagine how much effort it takes to pin all that hair up into a prim little bun.

How would Morgan
know who to sue?

"woman" that helped him
gain notoriety...

Interesting. With several more lawsuits (so far!) haunting Ms. Anthony, I'm at a loss as to understand how Mr. Baez and Co. can be making plans to aid in the 'disappearance' of someone who is a client of multiple law firms. Wouldn't lawyers from those other firms (e.g., the one representing her in the Gonzalez case, the one who will represent her in the Texas Equuisearch [sp.?] case, etc.) want to know where their client is? Maybe Baez and Co. will provide them with such information? Nonetheless, I'd think those other firms would be pretty ticked off that a fellow officer of the court made their client um..."unavailable" to them!

What am I missing here?!?

What if eventually she goes to prison for tax evasion? Oh the irony would be rich. The interest is compounding as I type.

If Morgan&Morgan get her to the depo, expose her story, make her story worthless, then neither they nor their client will ever collect a penny, nor will the state of Florida, the IRS, Texas Equisearch, or any of the others trying to jump on the moneytrain.
Fact is, she is indigent, and basically unemployable. No one collects anything from KC if she doesn't get to sell her story. Which is fine with me.

good! i'm pretty sure no one is really after the money here. everyone just wants to make sure FCA is made to answer questions and more importantly that she never profits from Caylee's death. i truly hope she remains penniless for the rest of her miserable existence.

Putting on the innocent librarian facade every day is very tiring. Imagine how much effort it takes to pin all that hair up into a prim little bun.

You're right....hours and hours of work go into achieving this look....

picture.php

KC can take the 5th at deposition, but in a civil case, the court can infer guilt, whereas in a criminal case the court cannot.

i see a continuance being granted...but most likely with the stipulation that she will submit to FL's jurisdiction for this case and agree to appear at a date certain.

Baez loves the limelight, doesn't he. They are a perfect match. I'd be concerned if I were, God forbid, his wife. FCA is a sedudtress in every sense of the word. He is indebted to her majesty forever if he falls. She sure will be enjoying taking him for a ride.

I could live with that as far as it goes with the TES, and Lenny suits. By the time they got into the facts of the TES suit I think it would be exposed TES was looking for a dead body the whole time and they will have to show how much money they took in because of the case. Lenny went on his own free will with tv and movie deals in the works at the time.

I do think ZG has a case and some harm and would love to know how Casey got to look at her app card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3