ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh let's all pray there is a wise judge sitting on the bench @ 0800 tomorrow. I don't want to get my hopes up because this girl is made of teflon.

Baez is in wFCA right now. I bet she is pizzad. He has had to babysit her for three years. She has spent very few 23 hrs days locked up w/o a visitor from or sent by Baez.

Oh let's all pray there is a wise judge sitting on the bench @ 0800 tomorrow. I don't want to get my hopes up because this girl is made of teflon.
Baez is in wFCA right now. I bet she is pizzad. He has had to babysit her for three years. She has spent very few 23 hrs days locked up w/o a visitor from or sent by Baez.

I feel the same way...I am so tired of being disappointed with the justice system. She really is bullet proof.

OMG...now HLN is saying Jose is a STAR. Everyone wants him. He is the new Johnny Cochran? OMG! blood is squirting from my eyes!!

This is sooooo sick!

Equating JB to Johnnie Cochran makes about as much sense as equating a lottery winner with Bill Gates. JB lucked out, everyone knows that. Is there anyone who thinks he will ever repeat this unearned "success"? I doubt it!

Let me think about that for awhile. LOL

BBM

That is what grabbed me about this case and process. So much thinking to be done.

It really is a fascinating and incredible 'story', from top to bottom, that (amazingly) CONTINUES to get more interesting by the day. I really think it would make great fiction. So sad that it's not.

Okay - Morgan offered to depose her before she gets out. No problem.
:floorlaugh:

Well here we go again, which is it accident or murder? not mentally ready or a safety issue?

I am sooooooooooo flippin sick of their carp!!!

Interesting. With several more lawsuits (so far!) haunting Ms. Anthony, I'm at a loss as to understand how Mr. Baez and Co. can be making plans to aid in the 'disappearance' of someone who is a client of multiple law firms. Wouldn't lawyers from those other firms (e.g., the one representing her in the Gonzalez case, the one who will represent her in the Texas Equuisearch [sp.?] case, etc.) want to know where their client is? Maybe Baez and Co. will provide them with such information? Nonetheless, I'd think those other firms would be pretty ticked off that a fellow officer of the court made their client um..."unavailable" to them!

What am I missing here?!?

I wonder what the FL bar thinks about attorneys giving disguises and aliases and new dwellings and offering plastic surgery to clients/multiple felons? Is that not a little outside the scope of "everyone is entitled to a defense"?

KC can take the 5th at deposition, but in a civil case, the court can infer guilt, whereas in a criminal case the court cannot.

i see a continuance being granted...but most likely with the stipulation that she will submit to FL's jurisdiction for this case and agree to appear at a date certain.

So, no matter where she ends up and no matter who helps her end up there, she'll have to "agree to appear"? What happens if she agrees to this and then fails to appear at that later date (quite unlikely, IMO)? Would she be charged with contempt? Arrested for failing to appear? What happens then?

Thanks for your insight!

Just saw ZG on HLN. They are discussing how FCA got her name. IIRC, the company that employed TL was affiliated with Sawgrass Apartments. Also FCA had friends living there. There was a reason she chose Sawgrass and knew which apartment was empty. I say she sneaked a look at TLs computer and found this out. She could have passed herself off as an employee of the company by phone and asked if there were vacancies. She later went over, sat and waited for somebody to view the apt...and eventually ZG showed up.

Equating JB to Johnnie Cochran makes about as much sense as equating a lottery winner with Bill Gates. JB lucked out, everyone knows that. Is there anyone who thinks he will ever repeat this unearned "success"? I doubt it!

Well just look at where Johnnie Cochran is now.... :crazy:

from Orange county Clerk's site

07/14/2011 Order
SETTING EMERGENCY CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE 7/15 @ 8:00
07/15/2011 Case Management Conference (8:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Rodriguez, Jose R)
07/14/2011 Order
SETTING EMERGENCY CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE 7/15 @ 8:00
07/15/2011 Case Management Conference (8:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Rodriguez, Jose R)

That's what FCA's lawyer wanted, but maybe he didn't expect it would be tomorrow at 8.
no notice of the 10 am hearing cancelled

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

8am tomorrow morning :floorlaugh: Shades of Judge Belvin Perry :rocker:

So, no matter where she ends up and no matter who helps her end up there, she'll have to "agree to appear"? What happens if she agrees to this and then fails to appear at that later date (quite unlikely, IMO)? Would she be charged with contempt? Arrested for failing to appear? What happens then?

Thanks for your insight!

I believe if she failed to appear M&M would file a mtn to adjuge in contempt, and ordered to once again appear. if she failed to do so a second time, and depending on the relief being sought by M&M in their motion, a judge could fine her and send her to jail until she relieves herself of the contempt (i.e. shows up).

This whole process may take a while...

I believe if she failed to appear M&M would file a mtn to adjuge in contempt, and ordered to once again appear. if she failed to do so a second time, and depending on the relief being sought by M&M in their motion, a judge could fine her and send her to jail until she relieves herself of the contempt (i.e. shows up).

Oh my. More jail time (assuming she could be found). Wow. Yes, I'm sure it may take a while. Okay by me. ;)

Thanks for the info. :)

I can't imagine she will appear. I think she thinks she is above the law and will send an att instead. I don't see any justice for Zenida either. Casey and her family have ruined so many lives.

OMG...now HLN is saying Jose is a STAR. Everyone wants him. He is the new Johnny Cochran? OMG! blood is squirting from my eyes!!

This is sooooo sick!

Turn it off,for your own health.
People may want him, but not because he's a star. He's a spectacle. Everyone's just waiting for the next bizarre statement to come out of his mouth.
HLN wants a piece of the spectacle for themselves,thus the petting,IMO.

bbm

Speaking of "visitors"...is there anyway to get a tally as to exactly how many visits Baez made to see ICA during the entire time she was incarcerated?

I'd just be interested to know how often they saw each other...and when she takes on her new identity & relocates, will that be the end of their relationship (legal/and other?)...how will the "<modsnip>" keep up his new status if he's still in contact with her? Surely the Paparazzi's will be following him to find Casey...?

This should definitely become very entertaining... <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member