ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that what defamation is? You say something bad about someone that's not true and the result is ,others believe it. ICA "should have known" that her lie would become public knowledge because it involved the kidnapping of a child. Because child kidnappings are almost always publicized anyone with the name Zeneida Gonzalez,in that general area,would be subjected to investigation by LE as well as creating suspicion by the general public. It was reckless and done with total disregard of the consequences to any Zeneida Gonzalez. IMO the Sawgrass connection seals the deal,but who knows what a jury will decide.:crazy:

You said it perfectly. Thanks. :tyou:

In the tape it struck me as odd that she was lying to her mother. For what reason. It did not appear at the time to serve any purpose. ....Yes, I saw the picture of the Kissimmee ZG and no that is not her.... This was all she had to say.

There was no horse in the race for her, why lie about it.

Then I thought the same thing you have mentioned. It benefited KC more to have the public believe this woman could have taken her child (police lied Mom, they never showed me her picture) implying there is a big police coverup....("they already said they were going to pin this on me)....Get people anger, pitchfolk mentality, someone gets carried away and KC's problem is solved. She is pure evil. Who would do that to another human being much less a stranger.

The look on DSims face when Joy asked her about babysitting was priceless. She looked as if reality hit her all of a sudden. They all have to fear her. I certainly would. JB is the one who will get hit the hardest. At some point he has to break away from her for the sake of his family and she may not be willing to be passed off to someone else. I'd be very afraid. jmo

Yuri testified in court that some of what they referred to at Universal was a technique LE is taught .There was a name,but the gist of it is ,shock them with the worst case scenario,hoping they realize just how much trouble they could be in .If it really was an accident or Casey had given Caylee away (remember that theory floating around? )she would fess up before being charged with murder. YM didn't realize yet that he was dealing with a sociopathic murderer,IMO.

So, if Z's lawyer wouldn't have called for this emergency hearing because hes so worried she will flee, if he had not done that, would he still have had Tuesdays date?

Yes but Morgan's conduct in my opinion borders upon abuse of process.

It seems he is conducting this claim in such a way to gain publicity for his firm: streaming the depo, grilling KC "for the truth" and for "what happened to Caylee", "getting justice for Caylee", etc.

These are quite improper motives for bringing a defamation claim that KC defamed ZG.

Morgan and Morgan do NOT need to make a name for themselves. They have been practicing in Orlando for YEARS. They are very established. They are part of this community and are as outraged as the rest of us. They are big.............they are doing this bro bono. They have arrived for years and years. Their name is all over the place. Everyone knows who they are. They want justice in this case as much as we do.

You said it perfectly. Thanks. :tyou:

In the tape it struck me as odd that she was lying to her mother. For what reason. It did not appear at the time to serve any purpose. ....Yes, I saw the picture of the Kissimmee ZG and no that is not her.... This was all she had to say.

There was no horse in the race for her, why lie about it.

Then I thought the same thing you have mentioned. It benefited KC more to have the public believe this woman could have taken her child (police lied Mom, they never showed me her picture) implying there is a big police coverup....("they already said they were going to pin this on me)....Get people anger, pitchfolk mentality, someone gets carried away and KC's problem is solved. She is pure evil. Who would do that to another human being much less a stranger.

The look on DSims face when Joy asked her about babysitting was priceless. She looked as if reality hit her all of a sudden. They all have to fear her. I certainly would. JB is the one who will get hit the hardest. At some point he has to break away from her for the sake of his family and she may not be willing to be passed off to someone else. I'd be very afraid. jmo

I predict it won't be long before that pack of rats turn on each other.

Yuri testified in court that some of what they referred to at Universal was a technique LE is taught .There was a name,but the gist of it is ,shock them with the worst case scenario,hoping they realize just how much trouble they could be in .If it really was an accident or Casey had given Caylee away (remember that theory floating around? )she would fess up before being charged with murder. YM didn't realize yet that he was dealing with a sociopathic murderer,IMO.

And strickly from a man's point of view...look at her. She does not look like she is capable of anything that horrendous. She looks sweet, innocent and nurturing until you see that sudden flash of rage on her face (as we did in court). JB turns towards her and just as suddenly it disappeared. Frightening, absolutely frightening. The worse part is to think Caylee saw the same look on her mother's face many times.

I have never seen that look on CA but there are times she will get a look on her face that makes you feel uneasy. Like something is just not right with her. jmo

Yes but Morgan's conduct in my opinion borders upon abuse of process.

It seems he is conducting this claim in such a way to gain publicity for his firm: streaming the depo, grilling KC "for the truth" and for "what happened to Caylee", "getting justice for Caylee", etc.

These are quite improper motives for bringing a defamation claim that KC defamed ZG.

Oh please. How about focusing on the babykiller and the motives and manipulation of process of her "team". Seriously, how does little Zenaida Gonzalez's case and the motives of her lawyers even begin to compare to the power and motives of what's been coming down the pike from the babykiller's side? Seriously.

So if she was at Sawgrass looking for an apartment, doesn't that shoot down her story she lost her home because of all of this?

So if she was at Sawgrass looking for an apartment, doesn't that shoot down her story she lost her home because of all of this?

Home is wherever you chose to live. If you've lost it because you have no longer have a job or the ability to pay then you have no place to live and you've lost your home. A house is property. That was always my understanding.

I also think this is a very sensitive subject for those who have lost jobs and homes, be they rented or owned, many having to stay with relatives or livein shelters for awhile. As George Carlton would say "Home is where your 'stuff' is." jmo

Right, but I'm talking about the real Zenaida who's suing KC for defamation.

I was referencing this exchange...

Chilly Willy said:
Not sure who you're talking about, but Casey did know a couple Zenaidas, she went to school with one. She didn't need to see the card at Sawgrass to come up with that name. Fernandez and Gonzales are very common names in the Puerto Rican community. Casey really only needed one but, like with every other lie she tells, she threw more in for good measure.

christee said:
Maybe KC knew other Zenaidas but what are the chances any of those Zenaidas had children with the same name as the ZG from Sawgrass? On the card ZG filled out I think I remember she wrote her DDs name as another person who would be living in the apartment...can't remember if ZG wrote any other names.

What is the significance of children in your response?

The "Real" Zenaida, who is NOT a Fernandez-Gonzalez?

Did anyone ever think that KC was lying about the Fernandez part and really meant ZG? She lied about everything else. That would fit in with the jailhouse tape. jmo

Clearly you have not bothered to check the history. She was looking for an apartment before this all went down. She applied at Sawgrass and the babykiller noted the application.

Morgan and Morgan do NOT need to make a name for themselves. They have been practicing in Orlando for YEARS. They are very established. They are part of this community and are as outraged as the rest of us. They are big.............they are doing this bro bono. They have arrived for years and years. Their name is all over the place. Everyone knows who they are. They want justice in this case as much as we do.
I remember J. Morgan from years ago with his first commercial....he never did blink thru the whole thing....we use to crack up at him...."there's that guy that never blinks!" LOL....now look at him.....just wanted to share...

She applied at Sawgrass and the babykiller noted the application.

It's been said numerous times in this thread that Casey's cellphone pings show that she didn't go to Sawgrass. How did Casey "notice the application"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w