ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe people are remembering FKC telling CA in one of the jailhouse visits (shown in NG's video marathon this week) that that LE was lying and did not show her a photo so CA went yelling all over TV that FCA never denied this ZG was the kidnapper.

CA started yelling the opposite when she was questioned in her depo.
[Chilly will correct me if I'm wrong. :) ]

Truth be told I believe she took Zanny's name and tagged it onto a description of the friend that testified at the trial that fit the description of Zanny. What was her name?

Not sure who you're talking about, but Casey did know a couple Zenaidas, she went to school with one. She didn't need to see the card at Sawgrass to come up with that name. Fernandez and Gonzales are very common names in the Puerto Rican community. Casey really only needed one but, like with every other lie she tells, she threw more in for good measure.

Well this is teflon ICA we are talking about. Different rules for different days, IMO:banghead:

I mean, what on earth could happen at a deposition at the jail? M&M would take KC into a room, set up their video camera or what have you, and ask questions. What on earth could happen? (I'm not picking on you, I'm just kvetching...) :banghead:

I'm certainly not! Their only "claim" to fame was that Robert was one of OJ's dream team- he's dead now of cancer. Probably the stress of getting off a guilty person killed him,:twocents:.

The wife he lost (Kris) was best friends with Nicole Brown Simpson. I think it put a strain on his personal life as well. He was actually a businessman who let his law license expire and just reactivated it to help his friend and be by his side. He had been friends with OJ for a long time.

Thank you for finding the information.

About the only thing that I get out of Casey's statement regarding the photo of "the" ZG was just another lie.

I will always feel that "the" ZG is the one that Casey spotted at the Sawgrass Apts. and added ZG into her story, along with the vehicle that "the" ZG was driving.

Couldn't they compare her pings with the time Zenaida was there? I was under the impression she was in the area of Sawgrass in the evening with the leasing office was closed?

Didn't LE show up at her door? That would be enough for me.

LE called her and asked if she'd be willing to talk to them. They went to her motel, showed her pictures of Casey and Caylee, asked her if she recognized them, she said no. They left. LE had already determined by then that the story of the kidnapping was false.

Couldn't they compare her pings with the time Zenaida was there? I was under the impression she was in the area of Sawgrass in the evening with the leasing office was closed?

The pings were compared. Casey was not in the area of Sawgrass during the time that Zenaida was there.

Read Casey's statement to LE. The nanny was over 15 years younger than Z?G, she had NO kids, had NO tattoos, drove a Ford, was thin and had dark hair.

Z?G has 6 kids, drove a Kia (I might have that reversed), is heavy, and has bleached hair and is covered in tattoos.

It's not the features of ZG that matters, or age, etc., what matters is this ZG was the one at Sawgrass and everything went downhill from that moment on for this ZG.

We all know that Casey lied that entire interview, except for the fact that she got her name right and that of her daughter. Other then that it was all lies to LE throughout that interview.

This ZG was defamed by the general public for a very long time, and probably by many up until the trial started and Baez made his opening statement. IMO

Read Casey's statement to LE. The nanny was over 15 years younger than Z?G, she had NO kids, had NO tattoos, drove a Ford, was thin and had dark hair.

Z?G has 6 kids, drove a Kia (I might have that reversed), is heavy, and has bleached hair and is covered in tattoos.

BUT LE did not know that until they interviewed her. By that time the media had the information and went with it. In all my years (and it's many) no one has stopped me on the street or anywhere and asked me what my middle name was. In mainstream America today it just is not that important. Your first name, your last name, your address is what most people want to know outside of legal documents.

LE searching for a missing child the name "Fernandez" was the least of their worries. And, again, Miss Gonzalez (the invisible one) could have been lying to KC and her middle name could have been something else. Hispanics sometimes have more than three legal names. They were looking for a missing child and Casey Anthony knew there was no nanny, there was no kidnapping, there was no visit to Sawgrass. It's all a lie that she refuses to admit to this day. jmo

Yes she did, and this woman's life was made a living hell by Casey, all because she had the misfortune to visit the Sawgrass apartments, and Casey saw a name that would work as a full name for Zanny the Nanny!!!

I've never seen anything like this, the victims become the villains. (ZG)
And then we have the hero (RK) who becomes the suspect.
Could anything possibly be more backwards?

It's not the features of ZG that matters, or age, etc., what matters is this ZG was the one at Sawgrass and everything went downhill from that moment on for this ZG.

We all know that Casey lied that entire interview, except for the fact that she got her name right and that of her daughter. Other then that it was all lies to LE throughout that interview.

This ZG was defamed by the general public for a very long time, and probably by many up until the trial started and Baez made his opening statement. IMO

just this morning one of the Today show's hostesses was talking to Star Jones referred to ZG as "Zanny the Nanny" an "this nanny".

:rocker:

BUT LE did not know that until they interviewed her. By that time the media had the information and went with it. In all my years (and it's many) no one has stopped me on the street or anywhere and asked me what my middle name was. In mainstream America today it just is not that important. Your first name, your last name, your address is what most people want to know outside of legal documents.

LE searching for a missing child the name "Fernandez" was the least of their worries. And, again, Miss Gonzalez (the invisible one) could have been lying to KC and her middle name could have been something else. Hispanics sometimes have more than three legal names. They were looking for a missing child and Casey Anthony knew there was no nanny, there was no kidnapping, there was no visit to Sawgrass. It's all a lie that she refuses to admit to this day. jmo

LE talked to Z?G before her name was ever put out in public.

Bold = yes, the general public decided she was the nanny and they defamed her. Unfortunately she can't sue the general public, that's a case I think would have merit.

@orlandosentinel
Orlando Sentinel Roy Kronk, who found Caylee's remains, sues bounty hunter Leonard Padilla: http://t.co/kpyeV1X
:floorlaugh:

The fringe effects of this case will probably continue into the next century.
We will never escape hearing the name Casey Anthony.

Bold = yes, the general public decided she was the nanny and they defamed her. Unfortunately she can't sue the general public, that's a case I think would have merit.

But her name originally came from Casey and that is how it all went down. If Casey picked Sally Smith, then the same thing would have happened to Sally Smith.

I've never seen anything like this, the victims become the villains. (ZG)
And then we have the hero (RK) who becomes the suspect.
Could anything possibly be more backwards?

It's what criminals do to feel like the victim.

LE called her and asked if she'd be willing to talk to them. They went to her motel, showed her pictures of Casey and Caylee, asked her if she recognized them, she said no. They left. LE had already determined by then that the story of the kidnapping was false.

Wouldn't matter to me. Someone puts my name out there in public about a kidnapping/murder and LE shows up, and it is all over the national news, I wouldn't mess around either. You are just supposed to go back to life as normal? This is a civil case, there are no laws saying you cannot sue unless x, y, and z happen.

Exactly. The woman suing is not Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. She has no case.

There are only 2 (count 'em) 2 Zenaida Gonzalez' in all of Orlando FL AND she was at the Sawgrass apartments a few days b4 FCA led police to an apt there???? . She was dragged into it whether her name was Zenaida Blankity blank blank Britney Spears Gonzalez or not! Police interviewed her, it was public record, all the reporters were on her like bees on honey and her life as a private citizen was DONE because of yet another lie by a sociopathic selfish murderer (IMO since the Pinellas 12 dropped the ball). Her kids are being abused at school, her face is in the paper, her phoine # got out, etc.. etc.. etc... Damage was done. End of story. She has a right to sue.
My opinion only of course!

ZFG has a case. She was investigated. Her name was out there to the media and KC did not clear her. The fact that's she doesn't look like KCs zanny doesn't mean much since KC was lying about everything. She alluded her family was in danger. Anyone could assume she was too "scared" to point out ZFG.
I hope ZFG wins. Someone thinks she has enough of a case to move forward regardless of anyone's opinion THIS ZFG was affected and she was not "imaginary". The fact she received threats, had her name put out as a person of interest even for a nanosecond and had LE enter her home looking for Caylee is good enough for me to say Kcs lies did. Have an impact on her life. I don't see this as a silly lawsuit. She has a better case than the wonam who spilt hot McD's coffee on herself.
Kc's lied, someone was effected, end of story for me. You can't just lie to police and name possible suspects and not expect to be called to the carpet for it by someone who WAS at Sawgrass apts and had the same name.
Bleach hair, age, weight don't matter. The only thing that matters...did this lie effect her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay