ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE called her and asked if she'd be willing to talk to them. They went to her motel, showed her pictures of Casey and Caylee, asked her if she recognized them, she said no. They left. LE had already determined by then that the story of the kidnapping was false.

Not according to Yuri. They determined that the kidnapping story was false when they received the results back on the trunk from the lab.

ZFG has a case. She was investigated. Her name was out there to the media and KC did not clear her. The fact that's she doesn't look like KCs zanny doesn't mean much since KC was lying about everything. She alluded her family was in danger. Anyone could assume she was too "scared" to point out ZFG.
I hope ZFG wins. Someone thinks she has enough of a case to move forward regardless of anyone's opinion THIS ZFG was affected and she was not "imaginary". The fact she received threats, had her name put out as a person of interest even for a nanosecond and had LE enter her home looking for Caylee is good enough for me to say Kcs lies did. Have an impact on her life. I don't see this as a silly lawsuit. She has a better case than the wonam who spilt hot McD's coffee on herself.
Kc's lied, someone was effected, end of story for me. You can't just lie to police and name possible suspects and not expect to be called to the carpet for it by someone who WAS at Sawgrass apts and had the same name.
Bleach hair, age, weight don't matter. The only thing that matters...did this lie effect her life.

You should familiarize yourself with the McDonald's coffee suit. You might be surprised at how negligent McDonalds was and at the injuries suffered by the elderly woman who was only looking for a couple thousand dollars to help with her medical bills.

Not according to Yuri. They determined that the kidnapping story was false when they received the results back on the trunk from the lab.

That's sure not what they were saying when they were interviewing Casey at Universal, nor is it what they put in the investigative report.

That's sure not what they were saying when they were interviewing Casey at Universal, nor is it what they put in the investigative report.

Yuri testified to that in court at the trial. They could not officially stop looking until it was verified what they believed was in the trunk.

They knew she was lying about the phone call, lying about the job, etc. but Yuri stated he could not believe a mother would lie about her missing child. And so well, I might add. A lot of people believed her. Believed her lies and this is the point. Because she lied it caused a reaction from people. KC can't be blamed for the way people reacted to ZG but she is responsible for setting it in motion. Her jailhouse tape is what will bring her down. CA asked and KC said she had never been shown this woman's picture, another lie, deliberate that served no purpose except to make ZG still look like a potential suspect. It's on the jailhouse tape. KC cannot deny it.

This is why Greene does not want to go to court. It shows how totally evil KC really is when they are in the middle of trying to build up KC's image.

It is on the jailhouse tape like a big old RED FLAG. Check it out. jmo

It's not the features of ZG that matters, or age, etc., what matters is this ZG was the one at Sawgrass and everything went downhill from that moment on for this ZG.

We all know that Casey lied that entire interview, except for the fact that she got her name right and that of her daughter. Other then that it was all lies to LE throughout that interview.

This ZG was defamed by the general public for a very long time, and probably by many up until the trial started and Baez made his opening statement.
IMO
Exactly! Rating someone as a "10" is subjective anyhow. What is one person's "10", certainly isn't another's!:snooty:

I've never seen anything like this, the victims become the villains. (ZG)
And then we have the hero (RK) who becomes the suspect.
Could anything possibly be more backwards?
Makes you feel like you're in an episode of the Twilight Zone or Eureka!

Yuri testified to that in court at the trial. They could not officially stop looking until it was verified what they believed was in the trunk.

They knew she was lying about the phone call, lying about the job, etc. but Yuri stated he could not believe a mother would lie about her missing child. And so well, I might add. A lot of people believed her. Believed her lies and this is the point. Because she lied it caused a reaction from people. KC can't be blamed for the way people reacted to ZG but she is responsible for setting it in motion. Her jailhouse tape is what will bring her down. CA asked and KC said she had never been shown this woman's picture, another lie, deliberate that served no purpose except to make ZG still look like a potential suspect. It's on the jailhouse tape. KC cannot deny it.

This is why Greene does not want to go to court. It shows how totally evil KC really is when they are in the middle of trying to build up KC's image.

It is on the jailhouse tape like a big old RED FLAG. Check it out. jmo
And Casey put it in writing in her statement to LE, as well as her talking to the 911 dispatcher on tape.

Not sure who you're talking about, but Casey did know a couple Zenaidas, she went to school with one. She didn't need to see the card at Sawgrass to come up with that name. Fernandez and Gonzales are very common names in the Puerto Rican community. Casey really only needed one but, like with every other lie she tells, she threw more in for good measure.
Maybe KC knew other Zenaidas but what are the chances any of those Zenaidas had children with the same name as the ZG from Sawgrass? On the card ZG filled out I think I remember she wrote her DDs name as another person who would be living in the apartment...can't remember if ZG wrote any other names.

ZFG has a case. She was investigated. Her name was out there to the media and KC did not clear her. The fact that's she doesn't look like KCs zanny doesn't mean much since KC was lying about everything. She alluded her family was in danger. Anyone could assume she was too "scared" to point out ZFG.
I hope ZFG wins. Someone thinks she has enough of a case to move forward regardless of anyone's opinion THIS ZFG was affected and she was not "imaginary". The fact she received threats, had her name put out as a person of interest even for a nanosecond and had LE enter her home looking for Caylee is good enough for me to say Kcs lies did. Have an impact on her life. I don't see this as a silly lawsuit. She has a better case than the wonam who spilt hot McD's coffee on herself.
Kc's lied, someone was effected, end of story for me. You can't just lie to police and name possible suspects and not expect to be called to the carpet for it by someone who WAS at Sawgrass apts and had the same name.
Bleach hair, age, weight don't matter. The only thing that matters...did this lie effect her life.

It is very easy to sue in Civil Court. It will be up to Z?G to prove all the reasons she is claiming in her suit. Yes, all the tattoo's, how many kids she has, everything will come into play. She will have to prove the death threats too. She will somehow have to prove it is actually her the ICA was targeting. She may have been paid for interviews too, that will come in and will show that she didn't want privacy. In normal circumstances this case wouldn't fly but who knows in this crazy scenario.

Bold = yes, the general public decided she was the nanny and they defamed her. Unfortunately she can't sue the general public, that's a case I think would have merit.

If you yell fire in a movie theater and there is no fire and people get trampled to death you are the one charged. It's an old law. Don't cry wolf if none is there cause people just do not take kindly to it. For every action there's an equal reaction. Everyone is responsible for their actions. Trying to blame ZG for not hiding out, changing her name, moving to another country and hide behind a veil because people believed KC is not what this country is about.

I hope she beats the pants off her....providing she's wearing any. jmo

If you yell fire in a movie theater and there is no fire and people get trampled to death you are the one charged. It's an old law. Don't cry wolf if none is there cause people just do not take kindly to it. For every action there's an equal reaction. Everyone is responsible for their actions. Trying to blame ZG for not hiding out, changing her name, moving to another country and hide behind a veil because people believed KC is not what this country is about.

I hope she beats the pants off her....providing she's wearing any. jmo

BBM

Who did that?

Here is what ICA told CA during jail visitation, the tape was showed to millions on NG and probably all the other HLN shows IIRC.
From NG transcript-

CA - Did anybody ask you to describe her and did they do a composite drawing of her?

ICA- Not once, and when they went and interviewed that girl down in Kissimmee they never showed me a picture of her.

CA- Well, have....

crosstalk..

CA - Ok now they told us - well they told us you couldn't pull her out of a lineup!

ICA- They're full of s***. I had told them multiple times, find a sketch artist, show me pictures, show me something. I can point her out to you.

We know from discovery that LE did show her a photo from driving license of ZG but ICA will not admit that to CA (or publicly) she wants to keep the ZG lie out there and meanwhile poor hapless ZG is getting accosted and threatened by people who want to do to her what she "did to Caylee".

Here is what ICA told CA during jail visitation, the tape was showed to millions on NG and probably all the other HLN shows IIRC.
From NG transcript-

CA - Did anybody ask you to describe her and did they do a composite drawing of her?

ICA- Not once, and when they went and interviewed that girl down in Kissimmee they never showed me a picture of her.

CA- Well, have....

crosstalk..

CA - Ok now they told us - well they told us you couldn't pull her out of a lineup!

ICA- They're full of s***. I had told them multiple times, find a sketch artist, show me pictures, show me something. I can point her out to you.

We know from discovery that LE did show her a photo from driving license of ZG but ICA will not admit that to CA (or publicly) she wants to keep the ZG lie out there and meanwhile poor hapless ZG is getting accosted and threatened by people who want to do to her what she "did to Caylee".

Thank you......And no one, no one can say it did not happen because we were not there. We do however have ears and we've all heard that tape. jmo

You should familiarize yourself with the McDonald's coffee suit. You might be surprised at how negligent McDonalds was and at the injuries suffered by the elderly woman who was only looking for a couple thousand dollars to help with her medical bills.

Its just an example. SOME people thought it was her problem if she spilled coffee and people should take precautions on their own. Now mcds HAd been told before about the high temp and potential issue But casey also knew with lying there could be consequences. .my knowledge that lawsuit or lack thereof is irrevelent. Its just perception. Just like u don't think she ZFG has a solid case some thought mcd lady didn't either and the courts decided she did. Some believe in personal accountablity. Now in ZFGs case she is claiming her "pain" is mental and that can "scar" as well.
ZFG has a good of a chance as anyone who has a lawsuit. Just like we thought casey would be convicted of something in Caylee death. Most were shocked she wasn't so I wouldn't be surprised if ZFG won her case or lost it. I've learned anything is possible in a court of law.

Bold = yes, the general public decided she was the nanny and they defamed her. Unfortunately she can't sue the general public, that's a case I think would have merit.

Isn't that what defamation is? You say something bad about someone that's not true and the result is ,others believe it. ICA "should have known" that her lie would become public knowledge because it involved the kidnapping of a child. Because child kidnappings are almost always publicized anyone with the name Zeneida Gonzalez,in that general area,would be subjected to investigation by LE as well as creating suspicion by the general public. It was reckless and done with total disregard of the consequences to any Zeneida Gonzalez. IMO the Sawgrass connection seals the deal,but who knows what a jury will decide.:crazy:

Maybe KC knew other Zenaidas but what are the chances any of those Zenaidas had children with the same name as the ZG from Sawgrass? On the card ZG filled out I think I remember she wrote her DDs name as another person who would be living in the apartment...can't remember if ZG wrote any other names.

No children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member