ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While she was still being interviewed by LE at Universal. She was shown a picture of Z?G and asked if she were the nanny. Casey said no, she didn't know her.

I think I remember that to,KC was shown a pic and said it was not the Zanny that took Caylee.

Settlement agreement would take into account counter-claim so it is dismissed as part of settlement. I am sure that KC would be happy to admit that ZG had nothing to do with it if she could get rid of this lawsuit.

I'm sure is she did admit it as she has been asked by Mitnik to do, they would consider a settlement agreement of some sort. She absolutely refused when asked to say this in her interrogatories. I'm sorry I don't have time to search the forum right now because I have dinner going. If you search KC's response to this lawsuit you will see her counter-suit and search the interrogatories and maybe news reports at that time, you will see what I mean. It would be lovely to see this settled and ZG able to get back to her life with at least a piece of paper to prove she wasn't involved in any way. KC has denied her that for these past 3 years.

I can't believe this judge! I was hoping a woman wouldn't be snowed by Felon Casey Anthony!!! She'll be long gone, probably unreachable, unrecognizable by Oct. 8th!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::furious:

Why didn't the judge like the idea of KC being deposed in jail tomorrow?

how much is ZG seeking in damages.I read 15,000-is that correct?

Casey said this woman was not the nanny long before Z?G ever filed the suit. She said it the first day, before she was even arrested.

Even if FCA said that, it does not erase the harm done. ZG received death threats and was harrassed, she lost her job. Her children were harrassed at school and bullied. ALL BECAUSE FCA LIED. So, no matter what FCA "took back" the harm was done and FCA should be held responsible.

Granted, some people acted where they should not have - but the bottom line is that they would not have acted against ZG if FCA would not have lied. If Caylee's death was an accident, FCA had no reason to lie and ruin ZG's life.

Besides all that, as the story began to unfold it was very apparent that every word out of FCA's mouth was a lie. So... based on what we know about FCA, if we go only by what FCA says, is ZG the "ZG" or not? We will never know if we only go by what FCA says.

Salem

She has been evaluated by Psychiatrists and Psychologists starting way back before her first bond hearing - most recently by the DT own Drs- no one has yet to find she has ANY mental illness.
Some people choose to live a life of promiscuity, cheating lying and stealing - jails are full of them. Until they are caught they don't seem to find any problem with that lifestyle, it is very profitable as we have seen. Then they all claim mental issues.

Amen. There's not a darn thing wrong (mental illness wise) with Casey Anthony, unless you count psychopathy. Emotionally unstable, my foot!! She's EVIL. Evil cannot be cured.

Let me see if I can find it again. It's in the police report with the transcription of the interview at Universal.

I'm reserving any more commentary until I finish researching this and I deleted my last post. I hear what you're saying but I need to look at it some more...

Oh, I was under the impression the facebook post was from a teen ager. Sorry, my bad. Point still stands though. I don't care if she posted something stupid or offensive, the families of the lawyers having nothing to do with this case. She's not a public figure, nor is Jose's wife. I just think it's inappropriate to drag innocent people into this, even in gest.

Just FYI The rule here at WS is if someone goes public with statements then they are considered open for discussion. If they mind their business and don't get involved we don't involve them. We however do not wish to involve Ms. Baez unless she continues to make statements. :)

Even if FCA said that, it does not erase the harm done. ZG received death threats and was harrassed, she lost her job. Her children were harrassed at school and bullied. ALL BECAUSE FCA LIED. So, no matter what FCA "took back" the harm was done and FCA should be held responsible.

Granted, some people acted where they should not have - but the bottom line is that they would not have acted against ZG if FCA would not have lied. If Caylee's death was an accident, FCA had no reason to lie and ruin ZG's life.

Besides all that, as the story began to unfold it was very apparent that every word out of FCA's mouth was a lie. So... based on what we know about FCA, if we go only by what FCA says, is ZG the "ZG" or not? We will never know if we only go by what FCA says.

Salem

And if I remember correctly she pointed out the correct car and had the names of at least some of Zanny's kids. Now Casey can change her story while twisting on a dime but the fact remains there never was a Zanny except this Zanny and this one was harmed.

Yeah, with him on tv saying shes "going" to get her butt there, I mean, wow, he should just retire before hes disbarred. jmo
Why would John Morgan be disbarred???:waitasec: It's Jose Baez, who is being investigated by the Florida State Bar Association, for good reason! Talk about who is morally bankrupt!

how much is ZG seeking in damages.I read 15,000-is that correct?

That is the max they can claim but I believe he has asked for punitive damages also which would raise the amount they are allowed to be awarded.

could it be the death threats were the problem concerning her being unstable,I don't understand why the judge would let them depos her in jail before her release.

:floorlaugh: I took my lickin' from Chilly many moons ago on the Zanny not the Nanny lawsuit, I looked at it differently after that. (mumbles - I still want her to get FCA's money- lol) For those of you that don't know.....Chilly is our resident expert on this subject.

so I take it you aren't a fan of the Kardashians?:floorlaugh:
I'm certainly not! Their only "claim" to fame was that Robert was one of OJ's dream team- he's dead now of cancer. Probably the stress of getting off a guilty person killed him,:twocents:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4