ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not meaning to come across as a smart aleck, but...so? If I say Joe Ebenezer *hyphen* Blow stepped on my foot, I am under no legal obligation to tell the world that it was not Joe Vincent Blow who did it.

true. except that this is the only ZFG associated with Sawgrass apartments due to the contact form. ZFG was contacted by the police based on her info that she left at the sawgrass apartment where FCA says she first left Caylee. The police did have ZFG as a person of interest initially in the investigation. so it was not just a random coincidence.

bolded by me

see FCA has NEVER said it was not her. JB immediately filed a counter suit and FCA plead the fifth in a written dep where she still refused to say ZFG was not 'THE' ZFG. that is the problem. All ZFG wanted was for FCA to tell everyone she was not the "right" ZFG but FCA has never done that. instead she sued ZFG back!

I am pretty sure Casey said that Zenaida Gonzalez is not the woman who was her imaginary nanny.

And you think she cares about a little 15 G pay out?

Even when they do come to collect, Casey will be long gone. With her money.

The suit is for an amount greater than 15G. The 15G is used to determine which court hears the case.

Can u explain to me what kind of lawyer it would take for the masses to believe it wasn't for justice and the good of his client? Should he wear a sack cloth and be submissive and dejected? Should he not accept interviews? Maybe he should do this pro bono? So another lawyer would be better? Then whom? JM is not playing games, his law firm is well established and as far as i know unblemished. HOW can u compare him to Padilla? I don't get this frame of mind.

I think the only message I am getting here is that Morgan is saying it's not right to tell a lie about a person, who you know does not exist and knowing that LE will investigate everyone with that name that is somehow linked with what you have told them in your statement. Sawgrass Apt. and the NY license plate drew enough attention to LE that they felt they needed to investigate ZG's background and tell her she was being investigated for the kidnapping of Caylee Anthony. LE admitted they did this, ZG admitted LE did this to her. ZG has a right to know why this was done. KC has never said in a public forum ZG never existed, I just made her up and this person had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance. Not through her attorney, not through CA who had no problem delivering other messages from KC to the media.

It's not as if KC said some hispanic woman I met in the park took Caylee. KC already had a name, someone she picked out to blame for Caylee's death. Hypothetically: If a person hearing that ZG was being questioned and was so enraged appoached ZG and killer her, where would that have left KC. It would have left her with a question in everyone's mind that this woman did, indeed, take the baby and once the remains were found KC would have been free and clear. You can't tell me KC never thought that far ahead. That she never knew the police would not have looked high and low for someone to fit this description. She said so herself in the jailhouse video. "they're only looking in the Florida database.....she's from New York, she's lived in NC......" KC was looking for someone to blame, not just telling a last second lie. KC had nothing to lose and she probably felt pretty lucky she would succeed. And she has, now, hasn't she.

No one should claim advantage over the law before they have lied. It's just not the way the justice system is suppose to work. Ironic.....KC said that Caylee was taken to teach her a lesson and now the justice system is the one getting the lesson. jmo

If after spending 3 years in an 8X10 cell 23 hours a day she is not unstable I would think something was wrong with her. I sure could not do it. I have no sympathy for Casey, but good grief think about it. It is almost inhumane to do that to a person. And just think she was locked in. That would make me crazy.jmo

I am not trying to be offensive to you when I say she put herself there when she murdered CAYLEE or she kept herself there for her father if you believe the Caylee drowned theory.so either way its her own fault.

But if Morgan wants to use the statements JB made about the pool accident, shouldn't he also have to use the statements JB made about their being no nanny at all, that she was invented?

And it gets weirder...now GA attorney is saying GA NEVER made that statement that ICA is not welcome at home. It is in the news thread. How many times are they gonna make and retract a statement????:banghead:

Not meaning to come across as a smart aleck, but...so? If I say Joe Ebenezer *hyphen* Blow stepped on my foot, I am under no legal obligation to tell the world that it was not Joe Vincent Blow who did it.

I have to admit something is wrong with me. I don't care if 100 people file potentially frivolous lawsuits against her, as long as she is annoyed by the process. I'd like to see her annoyed and inconvenienced over the trouble that she caused for so many people.

I think the only message I am getting here is that Morgan is saying it's not right to tell a lie about a person, who you know does not exist and knowing that LE will investigate everyone with that name that is somehow linked with what you have told them in your statement. Sawgrass Apt. and the NY license plate drew enough attention to LE that they felt they needed to investigate ZG's background and tell her she was being investigated for the kidnapping of Caylee Anthony. LE admitted they did this, ZG admitted LE did this to her. ZG has a right to know why this was done. KC has never said in a public forum ZG never existed, I just made her up and this person had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance. Not through her attorney, not through CA who had no problem delivering other messages from KC to the media.

It's not as if KC said some hispanic woman I met in the park took Caylee. KC already had a name, someone she picked out to blame for Caylee's death. Hypothetically: If a person hearing that ZG was being questioned and was so enraged appoached ZG and killer her, where would that have left KC. It would have left her with a question in everyone's mind that this woman did, indeed, take the baby and once the remains were found KC would have been free and clear. You can't tell me KC never thought that far ahead. That she never knew the police would not have looked high and low for someone to fit this description. She said so herself in the jailhouse video. "they're only looking in the Florida database.....she's from New York, she's lived in NC......" KC was looking for someone to blame, not just telling a last second lie. KC had nothing to lose and she probably felt pretty lucky she would succeed. And she has, now, hasn't she.

No one should claim advantage over the law before they have lied. It's just not the way the justice system is suppose to work. Ironic.....KC said that Caylee was taken to teach her a lesson and now the justice system is the one getting the lesson. jmo

exactly! and again this ZFG had been to the sawgrass apartments. That is the big link.

Another stall tactic out of the book of Jose Baez. It worked in the criminal trial. Get her out of town before a new judge can be appointed.

SHe does have incredible luck!:

A mother who doesn't question her
A Sherrif who doesn't look where Kronk told him to
A tropical storm comes through the day she is released, flooding Suburban
6 months erase any and all fingerprints and dna
The most idiotic jury hears her case.
I think so too!!!

true. except that this is the only ZFG associated with Sawgrass apartments due to the contact form. ZFG was contacted by the police based on her info that she left at the sawgrass apartment where FCA says she first left Caylee. The police did have ZFG as a person of interest initially in the investigation. so it was not just a random coincidence.

She is not ZFG, there is no F in her name. The police questioned her briefly, as they did many people. Should everyone the police questioned file suit? Casey saw this particular woman's picture at the very beginning, while she was still being interviewed at Universal. She denied then that she was the nanny. It's sad that people chose to go after this particular Z?G in spite of the fact that she was never a suspect, but that's the fault of the people who did it, not Casey.

And it gets weirder...now GA attorney is saying GA NEVER made that statement that ICA is not welcome at home. It is in the news thread. How many times are they gonna make and retract a statement????:banghead:

I think there is a good chance he said it to someone. He just never made an official statement about it.

I'm guessing that this delay until October will buy Ms. Anthony time and thus enable her to enjoy various opportunities to make some money. It wouldn't surprise me if she makes enough to (first) get the IRS off her back (if she's smart, er, I mean if her lawyers/advisors are smart, they'll make SURE she pays them off quickly.), and then have enough left over to begin paying for some of her own living expenses....after all, who else is going to, in the long run? ;) I think she'll also have enough money left over to settle the suit with Ms. Gonzalez (if she agrees), thereby erasing any requirement for Ms. Anthony to be deposed.......at least in THAT suit. She has other legal woes to face, and if she's successful in delaying depositions, etc. in those suits (as well as any new ones that might arise), she'll in essence never have to be deposed, and can continue making money, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseam.

Just a guess on my part.

Clearly, the key is to limit her potential for earning income. And THAT is where we come in. ;)

perhaps he is a little upset he has had to wait 3 years and on top of that FCA is counter suing ZFG. He has every right to be fed up with the stall tactics.
John Morgan, his wife and now his two boys are well respected in this community and do not need any extra publicity. everyone knows them here. They are the go to attorneys together with Nejame if you need a civil defense attorney.

I love reading all of these glowing statements about M&M, that's what happens when you are trusted.
Baez will never see these kind of words said about him.

BBM...

LOL! I think the DT is certainly more interested in free advertising than M&M. There grandstanding on the media circuit has been laughable.

Off the top of my head, just this week:

Jose Baez on Primetime w/ Barbara Walters and FoxNews w/ Geraldo
Cheney Mason on Today Show and Insession
Dorothy Clay Sims on Joy Behar & Piers Morgan

IMO, the free advertising leach is not M&M and I would only hope I would have a lawyer willing to fight that hard for me, if I were ever in her situation....but, that's just me!

I don't think they are on there for free. DS claimed she was getting "paid" to answer forensic questions and not questions about babysitting. So was that a little slip.

But if Morgan wants to use the statements JB made about the pool accident, shouldn't he also have to use the statements JB made about their being no nanny at all, that she was invented?

all of this would still need a hearing for it to be heard and judgements to be made either way.

IMO, this is just one of ABC's sources saying GA stated this and now they had to eat it! If the Anthony's were going to say anything, it would come from their attorney. At this point, the media is grasping for anything and putting it out there. If it was FACT, ABC would have stuck by their article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust