ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can u explain to me what kind of lawyer it would take for the masses to believe it wasn't for justice and the good of his client? Should he wear a sack cloth and be submissive and dejected? Should he not accept interviews? Maybe he should do this pro bono? So another lawyer would be better? Then whom? JM is not playing games, his law firm is well established and as far as i know unblemished. HOW can u compare him to Padilla? I don't get this frame of mind.

When Morgan first filed this case and bragged about how he was going to invite all the media in to see him grill Casey and "get to the truth" about what happened to Caylee it told me what he was about. His continued misrepresentation of the facts, for sensationalism, IMO, confirmed it. His efforts should be directed toward winning for his client, not about "getting" Casey Anthony.

PLEASE! No discussion of minors or family members who have no involvement in this case.

Thank you!

I imagine there are issues concerning the custodial environment which meant it wasn't particularly apt for that sort of counselling.

Yes she must want to seek help. But, from what I understand, she has been enabled for years to believe that she is perfect, without fault, etc.

The only saving grace is apparently people are coming forward (according to Mason) who are experts in psychological fields and perhaps may be able to help realise she needs help and offer her treatment.

She has been evaluated by Psychiatrists and Psychologists starting way back before her first bond hearing - most recently by the DT own Drs- no one has yet to find she has ANY mental illness.
Some people choose to live a life of promiscuity, cheating lying and stealing - jails are full of them. Until they are caught they don't seem to find any problem with that lifestyle, it is very profitable as we have seen. Then they all claim mental issues.

If after spending 3 years in an 8X10 cell 23 hours a day she is not unstable I would think something was wrong with her. I sure could not do it. I have no sympathy for Casey, but good grief think about it. It is almost inhumane to do that to a person. And just think she was locked in. That would make me crazy.jmo

See, I think she felt (oddly) uncomfortable in a restricted place with definitive rules and boundaries. It actually sounds like she was able to thrive there, to some extent.

Her life on the outside was chaos without boundaries. I don't think she has a clue how to operate in the real world. That will be her challenge and is why I expect her to be in trouble over and over again, wherever she goes

When Morgan first filed this case and bragged about how he was going to invite all the media in to see him grill Casey and "get to the truth" about what happened to Caylee it told me what he was about. His continued misrepresentation of the facts, for sensationalism, IMO, confirmed it. His efforts should be directed toward winning for his client, not about "getting" Casey Anthony.

Oh, so it was inconceivable that he was trying to "get to the truth"? Like SO many people in and out of LE were trying to do? I never heard him misrepresent facts.. I just heard him trying to figure out why she, and her family lied and lied and lied some more. I dunno. It's just not my take on things. I think he's a good man and was in it for the Justice IMHO

How are they playing this up to the media and the emotions of people upset by the verdict? Morgan and Morgan have had this case since September 2008, and had to wait until after the Murder Trial to do anything with regards to Casey.

Exactly! And...FCA has counter sued ZFG. So MM is doing what he has to do!

Yeah, with him on tv saying shes "going" to get her butt there, I mean, wow, he should just retire before hes disbarred. jmo

Why did this judge rule against holding the depo in jail on Saturday?

In a way, isn't it all about "getting" Casey Anthony as she lied?

Oh, so it was inconceivable that he was trying to "get to the truth"? Like SO many people in and out of LE were trying to do? I never heard him misrepresent facts.. I just heard him trying to figure out why she, and her family lied and lied and lied some more. I dunno. It's just not my take on things. I think he's a good man and was in it for the Justice IMHO

MM does not need the extra publicity nor the money. He is well known in this community. Him and his wife are decent human beings that "are for the people." they often go head to head with insurance companies that try to rob people blind. He is nothing like JB who has no ethics.MOO

See, I think she felt (oddly) uncomfortable in a restricted place with definitive rules and boundaries. It actually sounds like she was able to thrive there, to some extent.

Her life on the outside was chaos without boundaries. I don't think she has a clue how to operate in the real world. That will be her challenge and is why I expect her to be in trouble over and over again, wherever she goes

I totally agree and in fact posted that yesterday. I think she will be back to her old ways soon and will be back in jail. She needs that structured environment with no decision making etc. In confinement she has control of her own little world. jmo

He's misrepresented Z?G's name, he's falsely said that Casey named Z?G's children, he's misrepresented the fact that Z?G lost her home and her job long before Caylee went missing, he's misrepresented the way Casey described Z?G physically...

It is not his place as Z?G's attorney to do LE's job. It's his place to represent his client. He doesn't need to invite the media in to do that.

They may be well established but they never stop advertising. And they seem to be treating this as free advertising to show that they are good guys.

Believe me, all of this grandstanding with this deposition, streaming it live, etc has nothing to do with protecting his clients interests. Indeed, his clients interests would be best served with a small settlement and public apology and acknowledgement that ZG is innocent and had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance and death.

Other questions such as how Caylee died are not particularly helpful to his suit and have very little to do with the issues of controversy in this claim.

BBM - that would be good and probably would have satisfied them except that Casey filed a counter-suit and refuses to this day to say that this ZG wasn't involved. Meantime, ZG lost a job and apartment because in the beginning people believed she kidnapped Caylee and ZG has her own children to support. She had every right to bring this suit and justice has been denied to her quite long enough.

Yeah, with him on tv saying shes "going" to get her butt there, I mean, wow, he should just retire before hes disbarred. jmo

perhaps he is a little upset he has had to wait 3 years and on top of that FCA is counter suing ZFG. He has every right to be fed up with the stall tactics.
John Morgan, his wife and now his two boys are well respected in this community and do not need any extra publicity. everyone knows them here. They are the go to attorneys together with Nejame if you need a civil defense attorney.

My understanding (scary) is that he didn't....FCA's attny req him to step down...........we don't know why yet or at least I do not.....

Yes K. Belich said they are looking into what happened and trying to get the records but it was alleged that Judge Rodriquez was not being fair. See that is the old game. Play the victim, scream that people are not playing fair and the victim who has waited 3 years for her day in court. Zaneida Gonzalez waits some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties