ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the forensic computer search, I believe there was an episode of One Tree Hill that was downloaded, which involved a child being kidnapped by Zanny the Nanny.

In this episode, the nanny apparently was a "10", straight white teeth, nice figure, shoulder length brownish hair.

Missing children was also looked up from what I recall.

IMO

The One Tree Hill Nanny was Nanny Carrie played by Torrey Devitto

All I am saying is ZG does not fit the description of the alleged kidnapper, so how any distress was brought to her, I have no idea. Its not like Casey worked with a composite sketch and it came out looking like this Zenaida.

I predict ZG is going to lose.

BBM:

I can't find the link to the article...still looking and will post when I find it, but IIRC, she was told she and her 2 children had to move out of their apartment and she lost her job.

BBM:

I can't find the link to the article...still looking and will post when I find it, but IIRC, she was told she and her 2 children had to move out of their apartment and she lost her job.

So her job and place she lives, said, nevermind your lease! You dont fit the description of the kidnapping nanny, but we are kicking you out anyways? And her job said the same? So where are the lawsuits from her suing her work and landlord for all this?

A lawyer is going to say to ZG point blank, this women that was described as a perfect 10,with perfect teeth and all this stuff is you? If people are paying attention to a name, they are also listening for a description, and first glance and some logic says, people can have the same name but the description does not fit. This woman needs to move on. I dont want to hear, oh she was so scared she couldnt leave her house and she didn't want to be shown, um yeah, because she looked nothing like the description!!!
And are you sure everyone got that memo? The name is the same, and I think there IS a basis for this suit. She obviously had serious employment problems, and it seems that she will have employer and prospective employers to prove it. Why don't you wait and see? It IS going to court.

If anyone were to ever use my name in something like this, I would sue the pants off of them. I wouldn't care what anyone else said about my doing so either.

None of us have walked in Zenaida's shoes.

MOO

BBM:

According to the article I read, she has 6 children.

In a news item in the "today's news" thread, JB says KC will leave Orlando immediately upon release. Does that mean she won't be doing the depo? Or is JB blowing smoke?

So her job and place she lives, said, nevermind your lease! You dont fit the description of the kidnapping nanny, but we are kicking you out anyways? And her job said the same? So where are the lawsuits from her suing her work and landlord for all this?

Chablis, I'm not saying her lawsuit is right or wrong, just stating that she did go through some stress because of ICA's lies. I also wondered if she felt she just had to sue someone, why she didn't sue her previous employer and Apt. complex...it does seem that those entities would have been much more lucrative at the time than someone sitting in jail for murder.

According to the article I read, she has 6 children.

Thanks for correcting me. I don't know where I got "2" from...but after 3 years of total bizarre stories coming from everywhere, it doesn't surprise me. Thanks, again. :seeya:

ETA: There were only 2 children listed on the visitor card from the complex ( must be where I got the info).

Are you saying Casey she wont make the depo because she will be too scared? I have no idea about that at all, all speculation at this point.

If she DOES show up, she'll try to plead the 5th to every question, I have no doubt.

However, it's my understanding that if the deposition is taken AFTER the appeals period is over regarding her convictions for lying to the police, then she will not be allowed to plead the 5th.

Either way, I don't care one iota if she's scared of the deposition or she's scared to leave her front porch. :)

Chablis, I'm not saying her lawsuit is right or wrong, just stating that she did go through some stress because of ICA's lies. I also wondered if she felt she just had to sue someone, why she didn't sue her previous employer and Apt. complex...it does seem that those entities would have been much more lucrative at the time than someone sitting in jail for murder.

Seriously, if a landlord kicked you out because they thought you were the phantom kidnapper, even thought you didn't fit the description except for hair color and race, then that suit would be bigger than anything she could get from Casey. And job discrimination? Wasn't she a maid? What happened? She was cleaning a home and someone saw her name tag that said Zenaida, and said, even though you dont look like the phantom kidnapper, since your name is Zenaida, you are fired? This would be huge, and money in the bank!

Being under 'oath' doesn't matter to a pathological liar...you all see what CA did!

She will be in hiding and probably won't show..so ZFG wins by default! I just wish Morgan would increase the monetary amount...any money ICA makes off her child's death should be chewed up by all the lawsuits she will have. Her life will be misery, to look over one's shoulder for the rest of your life is a great punishment..she will never be truly 'free'...JMHO

No justice came for Caylee Marie :rose:

Morgan has to submit paperwork prior to a Pre-trial Hearing in which he will suggest the amount of damages done to his client. The hearing is to encourage a settlement. KC would be crazy not to drop her counter-suit and settle. jmo

IIRC, way back in the beginning of this case when facts were just coming out about lies and fabrications, folks here on WS were expressing concern that a real person by the name of ZG was being framed for kidnapping. A couple of posters here took it upon themselves to contact ZG and help her get a good lawyer (G. Allred's name was suggested, among others). That started the ball rolling on this civil suit, as I recall, and some WSers were banned. I have no idea where the links are to those posts, only that it was on a Sunday afternoon, the same weekend that other posters contacted a company selling "The Nanny Did It" tee shirts and the products were pulled. It is not a good idea to insert oneself into another person's business, unless one is willing to accept the repercussions. It makes me sad to see anyone banned from this great site!

Seriously, if a landlord kicked you out because they thought you were the phantom kidnapper, even thought you didn't fit the description except for hair color and race, then that suit would be bigger than anything she could get from Casey. And job discrimination? Wasn't she a maid? What happened? She was cleaning a home and someone saw her name tag that said Zenaida, and said, even though you dont look like the phantom kidnapper, since your name is Zenaida, you are fired? This would be huge, and money in the bank!

Problem is...at the time...there was no "phantom kidnapper". Everyone believed KC's lies and the kidnapper had a name, which in this civil court will now favor ZG because KC's jury found her not guilty knowing she lied.

ZG worked in the hotel industry. Her job market is in the center of the home of Disney. She could not find a job because no one wanted the media clunking through their lobbys looking for the maid that KC accused. The media did pursue her as you can see by the videos of her at that time. She did not chase them down. She was threatened and she went to an attorney to get KC to admit it was not her. KC never did. Refused to and CA went on TV and stated KC never saw pictures of this woman. LE states they showed them to KC and KC said no they weren't pictures of her but we did not learn that until later. At the time we did not have the jailhouse videos, we had a grandmother who was spouting off on tv that the babysitter took the baby and KC never saw a picture of this woman.

Just because someone works cleaning room should not diminish the fact that they felt violated in some way. KC had the name, KC placed her at the Sawgrass apartments at the time ZG was looking at Apt. 210, KC described the car which is similar to what ZG drives and Morgan has compiled other similarities. And another co-inky dink. ZG's ex-bf uses the same tatoo pallor as KC. CA said herself...there's always a little bit of truth in KC's lies.

I think M&M will make that connection quite clear to the public because he owes that to his client to end it all for her by exposing the lies. Otherwise KC can go right back and involve this woman again. Nothing stopping her. We know from experience no one who has come in contact with KC is safe.

But, really, think about it. If you feel this woman has no case and she should drop it but feel KC should be left alone because of public outcries against her, KC now knows how it feels to be ZG. We need to think about that first before we come down hard on ZG. jmo

Problem is...at the time...there was no "phantom kidnapper". Everyone believed KC's lies and the kidnapper had a name, which in this civil court will now favor ZG because KC's jury found her not guilty knowing she lied.

ZG worked in the hotel industry. Her job market is in the center of the home of Disney. She could not find a job because no one wanted the media clunking through their lobbys looking for the maid that KC accused. The media did pursue her as you can see by the videos of her at that time. She did not chase them down. She was threatened and she went to an attorney to get KC to admit it was not her. KC never did. Refused to and CA went on TV and stated KC never saw pictures of this woman. LE states they showed them to KC and KC said no they weren't pictures of her but we did not learn that until later. At the time we did not have the jailhouse videos, we had a grandmother who was spouting off on tv that the babysitter took the baby and KC never saw a picture of this woman.

Just because someone works cleaning room should not diminish the fact that they felt violated in some way. KC had the name, KC placed her at the Sawgrass apartments at the time ZG was looking at Apt. 210, KC described the car which is similar to what ZG drives and Morgan has compiled other similarities. And another co-inky dink. ZG's ex-bf uses the same tatoo pallor as KC. CA said herself...there's always a little bit of truth in KC's lies.

I think M&M will make that connection quite clear to the public because he owes that to his client to end it all for her by exposing the lies. Otherwise KC can go right back and involve this woman again. Nothing stopping her. We know from experience no one who has come in contact with KC is safe.

But, really, think about it. If you feel this woman has no case and she should drop it but feel KC should be left alone because of public outcries against her, KC now knows how it feels to be ZG. We need to think about that first before we come down hard on ZG. jmo

In order for ZG to win, she has to prove she was fired and kicked out of her home because they thought she was someone who she did not fit the description of. She also has to prove it.

:clap::clap: Great post. Thanks just isn't enough.

The one person who should have been the most important to Casey was Caylee. Whether her death was an accident or deliberate, her child died by her hands and she walks free on that. I can't put my feelings about that in words...there just are none. But when I think about how many other people's lives are now in shambles beause of Casey Anthony, it makes me sick. I hope she never has a dime left to live her Bella Vita. JMO

I saw her interview the other night on HLN. She sounds like a con-artist. I doubt if her lawsuit will go very far.

I have seen no evidence of ZG being a con artist. IIRC, she was contacted by someone posting right here on Web Sleuths who urged her to get an attorney. Maybe she would have retained legal repesentation all on her own if she discovered that her good name were being tarnished by a stranger.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

In order for ZG to win, she has to prove she was fired and kicked out of her home because they thought she was someone who she did not fit the description of. She also has to prove it.

You have to prove damages...at this point John Morgan is more than confident he has a case. I don't think ZG is really after the money. I think she wants KC to apologize for all the problems she caused ZG to endure. KC has no money and the public seems to be blocking every attempt for her to make money. ZG wants her day in court. There is no stretch here to believe some people may think ZG had some involvement in some way because there are still people who believe KC's story and she's innocent.

And let's face it at the end of the day I think John Morgan will prevail and come up smelling like a rose. lol jmo

You have to prove damages...at this point John Morgan is more than confident he has a case. I don't think ZG is really after the money. I think she wants KC to apologize for all the problems she caused ZG to endure. KC has no money and the public seems to be blocking every attempt for her to make money. ZG wants her day in court. There is no stretch here to believe some people may think ZG had some involvement in some way because there are still people who believe KC's story and she's innocent.

And let's face it at the end of the day I think John Morgan will prevail and come up smelling like a rose. lol jmo

I cant wait to see how she proves her damages! I have no doubts she wants her day in court since she seems to be an opportunist. Apologies isn't going to pay John Morgan. No way did she lose her job and home over this. No one mistook her from the description given that she was this nanny. No one even believed she even existed. Well, a few did I guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro