ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she was living in a motel and was "in between jobs" when the Casey Anthony news hit the world. Maybe I have the wrong sequence of events.

Why thank you Hot Dogs. We posted at the same time.

It is my belief that this civil case is less about $$$ for ZFG... and more to attain testimony under oath from Casey which could prove useful in other actions.

I don't know where you have gotten this information from but we all understood from documents we have read early on in this case that ZG was just starting a new job when this happened. She was living in a motel at the time because she was in the process of finding an apartment for herself and her two daughters. When the news broke and media decended on her, her new employer did not want her working for him. Plain and simple. So she lost her job opportunity, any future opportunity, no work, no pay, no apartment...domino effect. It's very simple.

It never mattered what she looked like but yet people want to judge her on that very fact. KC never said this woman was not involved in Caylee's disappearance. If you put KC on the stand KC could very well say she can't say for certain ZG didn't have some involvment. Maybe ZG knew her father, he knew RC. We will not know until ZG has her day in court which she is entitled to do. No one can ever know the pain someone else has suffered until they stand and testify as to what they (ZG and her daughters) were put through.

The irony is that people are willing to believe KC who is small, petite, cute, young with a nice figure but not willing to accept that someone who is not a 10 (as CA would say) is not believable. Only ZG can judge her pain from this ordeal. How much is it worth, a jury may get to decide.

CA had a golden opportunity to end this by cooperating with Morgan and she blew it. If all this woman truly wanted was someone to tell her they were really sorry this happened to her CA blew it with her arrogance.

A thought just keeps playing in my head that KC goes in for her deposition and when she comes out guess who is waiting for her? Morgan never recalled CA to finish her deposition. Anyone think he can still recall her???? Morgan...can you hear me now. lol jmo

She was claiming to be someone she looks nothing like. Perhaps thats why shes getting criticized,she is the one who was drawing attention to the people comparing what Casey said, and what she looks like. If that hurts her, well its her own fault. She could have stayed hidden because no one would have mistaken her for the nanny.

She was claiming to be someone she looks nothing like. Perhaps thats why shes getting criticized,she is the one who was drawing attention to the people comparing what Casey said, and what she looks like. If that hurts her, well its her own fault. She could have stayed hidden because no one would have mistaken her for the nanny.

How could she stay hidden with the police knocking down her door? The media got wind of it and there was no where for her to hide! She did not seek out any of this, it was thrust upon her through vile lies and accusations.
And, I think she fits the description perfectly, she is certainly not a homely woman and that is what some people seem to be suggesting.

How could she stay hidden with the police knocking down her door? The media got wind of it and there was no where for her to hide! She did not seek out any of this, it was thrust upon her through vile lies and accusations.
And, I think she fits the description perfectly, she is certainly not a homely woman and that is what some people seem to be suggesting.

They knocked down her door? They saw a picture of her and said, yep, thats the lady Casey described? Well, if they did that, then she may win, that had to have been stressful I suppose.

Just one more thing. I hope ZFG wins a lawsuit big enough to keep the killer paying her for the rest of her life. Between ZFG, the IRS, the state of FL, and many more being initiated Casey will need to work 3 jobs a day till she is 90.

KC is also the one that saw a picture of ZG, told LE she did not recognize her...then turned around and LIED to CA on a videotaped (and they knew it was videotaped and could be published) visit and told CA that she DID NOT rule out the lady from Kissimmee. In fact, she said the cops were "Full of (Dung)"

:tyou::tyou:

Zenaida has it in the bag! Morgan knows it!! Bella Vita time for Zenaida!

Just one more thing. I hope ZFG wins a lawsuit big enough to keep the killer paying her for the rest of her life. Between ZFG, the IRS, the state of FL, and many more being initiated Casey will need to work 3 jobs a day till she is 90.

When she is done suing ICA I am really hoping she goes after CA too.
Then maybe CA will have to get off her *** to work again.
:great:

I have a feeling that "Getting a job" is the last thing on Caseys "To-Do " list upon gaining her freedom.

I recall the police questioned Ms. Gonzalez extensively, she said that??? I did not ever hear that LE said when she opened her door, "Whoaaa, you can't possible be the person Ms. Anthony was talking about. Goodbye, have a nice day." That never happened and it is documented it never happened. LE has to go on the information that KC provided to them. Her statement lead them right to ZG's door, not the other 12 to 13 ZG's but to her because KC's information/facts matched their investigation.

"She could have stayed hidden because no one would have mistaken her for the nanny." So someone who had nothing to do with this case should hide themselves away because a young woman who the moral consciousness of a "blowfly" told LE a lie that ZG is somehow at fault because LE and the media came knocking on her door. "She could have stayed hidden..." and statements similiar to this is the very thing that will get ZG a sizable award. Don't think J. Morgan is not looking for this type of negative feedback because it makes his case.

For those who feel ZG should have perhaps just hidden under her bed until this all blew over....let me remind you because of Ms. Anthony ZG had no bed. jmo

When she is done suing ICA I am really hoping she goes after CA too.
Then maybe CA will have to get off her *** to work again.
:great:

Well, I'm just speculating here but I would think KC's answer about what happened is very important to JM. If KC sticks with the nanny did it, everyone knows it's not true so what would motivate her to keep saying so. What would stop her from then coming back and stating that ZG was the nanny and responsible for disposing of the body. KC lies like a rug.

Then what if KC admits to the opening statement. Caylee drowned and GA disposed of the body. That would mean that GA was fully aware there was no nanny but never publicly came forward. Never mentioned it in his deposition. So could they go after GA. I don't know. But I think we are about to find out. jmo

Oh, I don't think ZG ever claimed to be the nanny. She would have no way of knowing because truthfully KC had no picture of the nanny. None to show police just some specific information, Sawgrass, the car, younger children in her care. This is what led police to ZG's doorstep. Through an investigation I'm sure Morgan picked up some other juicy tidbits.

LOL: My husband was LE and he said sometimes it was hard to identify hispanics just by their name because some take more than one of their family names and they all get swishes around. So I only see LE paying attention to her first and last name as it appears on her license. She was at Sawgrass on the 17th and signed in. Automatic person of interest. It's not LE's fault they investigated the wrong woman, it's not her fault....it is KC's fault. There is no other way to see. Another thing any LE will tell you. People generally are NOT that great on discriptions of other people. My husband use to play a game and just randomly ask...."OK, what color eyes did they have?.."

Witness desciptions are not that reliable, LE went on facts KC provided. jmo

Just for argument sake - if Casey wanted to settle this case to avoid giving her deposition (and what does she have to offer at this point) that settlement offer would have to be accepted by M&M and ZG.

Then of course there is the money TES wasted on searching for a child she knew was already dead...:great: That will be the next one...IMO

Just for argument sake - if Casey wanted to settle this case to avoid giving her deposition (and what does she have to offer at this point) that settlement offer would have to be accepted by M&M and ZG.

All her future income sounds about right...

First I don't think Morgan will settle without the deposition. His argument might be part of ZG suffering is because she needs to know why KC accused a ZFG of kidnapping her child. I think the fear ZG feels is that what if KC somehow tries to change her story and implicate ZG. Me, I would want it on the record did Caylee die from a drowning or was she sticking with the nanny story. It could have something to do with the amount of damages Morgan may ask for.

KC would have to drop her lawsuit against ZG. And then, maybe, make an offer that KC would pay so much per month and if at some point down the road she were to come into any money she would pay ZG $*advertiser censored* amount of dollars. I'm guessing. jmo

It is my belief that this civil case is less about $$$ for ZFG... and more to attain testimony under oath from Casey which could prove useful in other actions.

ITA! It also takes away the $$$ value of her "true story". M&M has scheduled a video deposition which I'm sure he will have available on his website shortly after taking it. The free advertising M&M is getting is priceless.

Hoping she and her dream team don't find a way to weasel out of this.

ITA! It also takes away the $$$ value of her "true story". M&M has scheduled a video deposition which I'm sure he will have available on his website shortly after taking it. The free advertising M&M is getting is priceless.

Hoping she and her dream team don't find a way to weasel out of this.

Everytime I read M&M in your posts my mouth waters. C H O C O L A T E......

I recall the police questioned Ms. Gonzalez extensively, she said that??? I did not ever hear that LE said when she opened her door, "Whoaaa, you can't possible be the person Ms. Anthony was talking about. Goodbye, have a nice day." That never happened and it is documented it never happened. LE has to go on the information that KC provided to them. Her statement lead them right to ZG's door, not the other 12 to 13 ZG's but to her because KC's information/facts matched their investigation.

"She could have stayed hidden because no one would have mistaken her for the nanny." So someone who had nothing to do with this case should hide themselves away because a young woman who the moral consciousness of a "blowfly" told LE a lie that ZG is somehow at fault because LE and the media came knocking on her door. "She could have stayed hidden..." and statements similiar to this is the very thing that will get ZG a sizable award. Don't think J. Morgan is not looking for this type of negative feedback because it makes his case.

For those who feel ZG should have perhaps just hidden under her bed until this all blew over....let me remind you because of Ms. Anthony ZG had no bed. jmo
ITA,LambChop,
Why should ZG have to hide anyway? Because of what Casey Anthony told LE. If not for Casey Anthony ZG's life would have remained as it was.
The media was building to a frenzy in those days. They have telephoto lens and they will walk right up to your windows to get pictures.

I was watching a rerun of Sister Wives,which was being filmed for TLC inside their home, and you could see the media camped out in cars along the street ,cameramen from the media walking right up to their windows to get pictures and video,then following their cars when they tried to leave.The kids were scared ,one mom was crying,pretty invasive stuff.

This poor woman did not ask to be dragged into the case. She's sticking it out with the lawsuit,despite some public criticism and little expectation of money (though that could change with the NG verdict) .

I would not trust any type of settlement from Casey Anthony or her attorney's ,if I was ZG. I'm sure John Morgan will make sure there is no wiggle room and most likely stipulations ,if this were to be offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyWobbles