ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any way ZG wins this suit. Fernandez wasn't on the Sawgrass card. She wasn't the only ZG LE checked out. Casey said the "real" ZG could be in North Carolina or New York. Cindy and Baez both publicly said she was the wrong ZG in August 2008.

As much as I'd like to see Casey lose some money, I don't see it happening. Seems like it's probably a baseless suit and the best thing for her reputation would have been not reminding people of her connection to the case.

Oh, I don't think ZG ever claimed to be the nanny. She would have no way of knowing because truthfully KC had no picture of the nanny. None to show police just some specific information, Sawgrass, the car, younger children in her care. This is what led police to ZG's doorstep. Through an investigation I'm sure Morgan picked up some other juicy tidbits.

LOL: My husband was LE and he said sometimes it was hard to identify hispanics just by their name because some take more than one of their family names and they all get swishes around. So I only see LE paying attention to her first and last name as it appears on her license. She was at Sawgrass on the 17th and signed in. Automatic person of interest. It's not LE's fault they investigated the wrong woman, it's not her fault....it is KC's fault. There is no other way to see. Another thing any LE will tell you. People generally are NOT that great on discriptions of other people. My husband use to play a game and just randomly ask...."OK, what color eyes did they have?.."

Witness desciptions are not that reliable, LE went on facts KC provided. jmo

I recall Casey saying at some point ,that ZFG had curly hair but also would straighten it. Casey really thought thru her lies,down to the little details. So now LE is looking for someone who could have curly OR straight hair ,but in reality does not exist. Thinking back,maybe she told this to Cindy. Anyone recall?

I do think Zanny gets some money here but I think ICA will prob appeal Lying To Police charges to buy some time. She needs to make the money from an IV before going under oath. I also could see them just settling this out of court. That might be in ICA's best interest.

I recall Casey saying at some point ,that ZFG had curly hair but also would straighten it. Casey really thought thru her lies,down to the little details. So now LE is looking for someone who could have curly OR straight hair ,but in reality does not exist. Thinking back,maybe she told this to Cindy. Anyone recall?

Didn't Casey tell Cindy that it was Zenaida who gave Casey a hair straightener? Yeah, Casey sure tried to cover all the bases with her frequent fabrications.

I don't see any way ZG wins this suit. Fernandez wasn't on the Sawgrass card. She wasn't the only ZG LE checked out. Casey said the "real" ZG could be in North Carolina or New York. Cindy and Baez both publicly said she was the wrong ZG in August 2008.

As much as I'd like to see Casey lose some money, I don't see it happening. Seems like it's probably a baseless suit and the best thing for her reputation would have been not reminding people of her connection to the case.

LE only went to one home...this ZG's because her signature was on the Sawgrass card. Does not matter that she did not put down Fernandez. I never use my maiden name except for legal documents.

CA said in August that KC told her that LE had not shown her any pictures of this ZG. CA did not say KC said this person is not the right person. JB can't discuss anything he and his client discussed so he never confirmed that KC told him this was not the nanny.

Once your face is on TV it's too late to "unremind" people. The horse is out of the barn. lol

CA had asked her where she got the hair straightener (this was in CA's depo) and KC said from Zanny. It's an alternate reality for KC where she has friends who love her and won't hate her because she lies to them and steals their last dime. The perfect friends, IMO. jmo

Now that JB is such famous attorney. gag, barf!! I'm sure he'll figure out a way to keep the lying B off the stand

Didn't Casey tell Cindy that it was Zenaida who gave Casey a hair straightener? Yeah, Casey sure tried to cover all the bases with her frequent fabrications.

Yes, the day after CA told them about washing ICA's clothing from the car she produced the hair straightener ,some DVDs and a pink ' ready bed' -all from ZFG- those things proved the existence of ZFG to CA anyway. In reality ICA probably stole them all

A refresher
much more at link
http://www.wftv.com/news/17553419/detail.html

"We know this is the right one. They not only knew she was the right Zenaida, gave the names of her two children and type of car she drove. They knew the color of the car she drove. All given to them allegedly by Casey Anthony," Morgan said.

Morgan said his client's private life has been turned upside down. They want a settlement that could be partly paid out of the Anthony homeowner's insurance policy

This just goes to show Morgan did not investigate the case thoroughly before he accepted it. Presumably he knows by now that when LE came to ZG's door in possession of information about her kids and her car, it was because they got the information from SAWGRASS, not from Casey. Casey said ZG had no children and got the car wrong as well. (Well, not "wrong"--I guess you can't be "wrong" about what car an imaginary person drives lol.)

ZG thought the information had come from Casey, according to her media interviews early on, and must have passed on this misinformation to Morgan.

A refresher
much more at link
http://www.wftv.com/news/17553419/detail.html

"We know this is the right one. They not only knew she was the right Zenaida, gave the names of her two children and type of car she drove. They knew the color of the car she drove. All given to them allegedly by Casey Anthony," Morgan said.

Morgan said his client's private life has been turned upside down. They want a settlement that could be partly paid out of the Anthony homeowner's insurance policy

Morgan's statements are not at all accurate. Casey did not give the names of ZFG's children, she said ZFG did not have children. Casey did not give the same make of car and she didn't describe ZFG the same way.

LE only went to one home...this ZG's because her signature was on the Sawgrass card. Does not matter that she did not put down Fernandez. I never use my maiden name except for legal documents.

CA said in August that KC told her that LE had not shown her any pictures of this ZG. CA did not say KC said this person is not the right person. JB can't discuss anything he and his client discussed so he never confirmed that KC told him this was not the nanny.

Once your face is on TV it's too late to "unremind" people. The horse is out of the barn. lol

Just to clarify, we have no reason to think Fernandez is the maiden name of C. Zenaida Gonzalez, do we?

Yuri can testify that he showed Casey the photos of all the ZGs in the "DAVID" system and she said they were all wrong.

I do think Zanny gets some money here but I think ICA will prob appeal Lying To Police charges to buy some time. She needs to make the money from an IV before going under oath. I also could see them just settling this out of court. That might be in ICA's best interest.

Morgan did say they hope to depose her on the 19th but adding something about the appeals process has to be over.
I can't see how she would have much luck with an appeal. Can you appeal a conviction when you have admitted to the charges?

It does matter that she did not put down the name Fernandez. It shows that Casey did not get the name from the Sawgrass card.

Morgan did say they hope to depose her on the 19th but adding something about the appeals process has to be over.
I can't see how she would have much luck with an appeal. Can you appeal a conviction when you have admitted to the charges?

It's probably just a matter of Casey signing a waiver of her right to appeal. Other than to possibly remove the charges from her record, I don't see any reason why she'd appeal, she has nothing else to gain from it.

It does matter that she did not put down the name Fernandez. It shows that Casey did not get the name from the Sawgrass card.

I think she did get ZG from the card and added Fernandez to "embellish" - she liked to do that - a give a lot of extra info, not even related, kinda' like her mom.

ITA! It also takes away the $$$ value of her "true story". M&M has scheduled a video deposition which I'm sure he will have available on his website shortly after taking it. The free advertising M&M is getting is priceless.

Hoping she and her dream team don't find a way to weasel out of this.

John Morgan has stated that IF the depo takes place he will be streaming it live on his website just like he did with the killers parents and brother.

This just goes to show Morgan did not investigate the case thoroughly before he accepted it. Presumably he knows by now that when LE came to ZG's door in possession of information about her kids and her car, it was because they got the information from SAWGRASS, not from Casey. Casey said ZG had no children and got the car wrong as well. (Well, not "wrong"--I guess you can't be "wrong" about what car an imaginary person drives lol.)

ZG thought the information had come from Casey, according to her media interviews early on, and must have passed on this misinformation to Morgan.

I deleted my post .Thanks for keeping us straight ! :rocker:

Just to clarify, we have no reason to think Fernandez is the maiden name of C. Zenaida Gonzalez, do we?

Yuri can testify that he showed Casey the photos of all the ZGs in the "DAVID" system and she said they were all wrong.

No. Just speaking from the way LE might have looked at the name the night they visited ZG. I do know from working for insurance companies that it is often confusing when four or five names are listed. It can get confusing because what you think is might be a last name is not. lol

But I do think because KC was so insistent that she left Caylee at the bottom of those steps with ZFG at Sawgrass, the police felt it was worthy of checking it out even though KC could not ID ZG's driver's license photo. Also, the car had a NY license plate (it was her brother's car) which I believe KC said ZFG was from NY. So I don't think it was the car that grabbed their attention but the NY license plate.

I'm not sure of this but I thought at some point KC slipped up and told someone that ZFG had two children and that's the information Morgan has. So hopefully we shall she what Mr. Morgan has in his bag of tricks. lol

I think she did get ZG from the card and added Fernandez to "embellish" - she liked to do that - a give a lot of extra info, not even related, kinda' like her mom.

I think so,also. She had connections at SawGrass. There was someone LE kept trying to interview ,who lived at Sawgrass,and she became uncooperative.
I've always found that suspicious . Someone may have given ICA that info or may have taken ICA into that office .
There I go ,speculating off of almost no info_One of my pet peeves .
Never mind:innocent:

No. Just speaking from the way LE might have looked at the name the night they visited ZG. I do know from working for insurance companies that it is often confusing when four or five names are listed. It can get confusing because what you think is might be a last name is not. lol

But I do think because KC was so insistent that she left Caylee at the bottom of those steps with ZFG at Sawgrass, the police felt it was worthy of checking it out even though KC could not ID ZG's driver's license photo. Also, the car had a NY license plate (it was her brother's car) which I believe KC said ZFG was from NY. So I don't think it was the car that grabbed their attention but the NY license plate.

I'm not sure of this but I thought at some point KC slipped up and told someone that ZFG had two children and that's the information Morgan has. So hopefully we shall she what Mr. Morgan has in his bag of tricks. lol

Casey's civil lawyer screwed up and said in response to the Complaint that this ZG wasn't the one described by Casey because she had 6 kids and Casey described a ZFG with 2 kids. But the lawyer was wrong. ZG has 6 kids (2 who were living with her), but Casey described a ZFG with NO kids.

Just a mistake. Casey never actually said ZFG had 2 kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member