ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap::clap: Great post. Thanks just isn't enough.

The one person who should have been the most important to Casey was Caylee. Whether her death was an accident or deliberate, her child died by her hands and she walks free on that. I can't put my feelings about that in words...there just are none. But when I think about how many other people's lives are now in shambles beause of Casey Anthony, it makes me sick. I hope she never has a dime left to live her Bella Vita. JMO

Oh.....she'll get money somehow. CM's right, she's tough and defense is about to find out just how much, imo. I can see the headlines now in a national rag paper. I would not put it past her to claim she was pregnant by one of her defense attorneys. Which one, you ask??? And why, you ask? Her new attorney will not let her speak other than her attorney reports KC said: "I miss that child". It's coming, you wait....Jumbo lives. This is really just the opinion I've formed from watching and reading three years of Ms. Anthony's active imagination and the fact that she respects no one but herself. Good luck to any sperm donor. jmo

I saw her interview the other night on HLN. She sounds like a con-artist. I doubt if her lawsuit will go very far.

I must have missed that, what exactly did she say that gave you the impression she was a con-artist? I'd really love to know - TIA!

ETA: Just to add, I've watched the interview.

I cant wait to see how she proves her damages! I have no doubts she wants her day in court since she seems to be an opportunist. Apologies isn't going to pay John Morgan. No way did she lose her job and home over this. No one mistook her from the description given that she was this nanny. No one even believed she even existed. Well, a few did I guess..

I'm sorry you feel that way. I must have misread the parts that she was an honest, hard working woman looking for a place to live for her children. I totally missed the opportunist part. Well, good news is we will probably get to see what type of a person ZG really is if they do go to trial. As for KC, well we already know her storyline is as a hard working American. jmo

I'm sorry you feel that way. I must have misread the parts that she was an honest, hard working woman looking for a place to live for her children. I totally missed the opportunist part. Well, good news is we will probably get to see what type of a person ZG really is if they do go to trial. As for KC, well we already know her storyline is as a hard working American. jmo

If she tacked on "Fernandez" AFTER she knew they were looking for a Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, then its over for her.

If she tacked on "Fernandez" AFTER she knew they were looking for a Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, then its over for her.

With all due respect, some of the negative comments being made about ZG just back up her claims in court. It's not up to the public to decide how damaged and what effect the damages had on her life. Only ZG can decide that and the court will make it's judgement on what is found. Comments that depict her as someone other than who she actually is, is just more proof for Morgan to say see, it still goes on today. She has been damaged, people think she is untrustworthly because she exercised her right to clear her name.

Court documents are drawn up by the legal staff. There was never a deception by ZG at any time. This is the first I have heard anyone say "if she knew". It's really a shame it has come to down to that for someone who was unwillingly dragged into this case. jmo

With all due respect, some of the negative comments being made about ZG just back up her claims in court. It's not up to the public to decide how damaged and what effect the damages had on her life. Only ZG can decide that and the court will make it's judgement on what is found. Comments that depict her as someone other than who she actually is, is just more proof for Morgan to say see, it still goes on today. She has been damaged, people think she is untrustworthly because she exercised her right to clear her name.

Court documents are drawn up by the legal staff. There was never a deception by ZG at any time. This is the first I have heard anyone say "if she knew". It's really a shame it has come to down to that for someone who was unwillingly dragged into this case. jmo

Pointing out if she modified her name to fit the nannys name is not negative. If she did that, its over. Thats all I am saying.

I don't think I'm allowed to copy and paste the link, as it is a web log.

Go to Niecey's456 Weblog -- A Blog for Justice and Truth

"Guess Where Zanny the Nanny Really Came From???"

100th episode of One Tree Hill

i actually watched this episode last night. the nanny was named nanny carrie. while casey may have gotten the description from here, i find it highly unlikely. i think it's just another coincidence. the only similarities i saw were the fact that it was a "nanny" and the description. i don't think this proves premeditation.

plus, this episode aired march 18th 2008. i tried for a really long time last night trying to see which day casey searched for this and couldn't find it, but i know it was in march.

i'm sure this has all been said in other threads though.

Morgan has to submit paperwork prior to a Pre-trial Hearing in which he will suggest the amount of damages done to his client. The hearing is to encourage a settlement. KC would be crazy not to drop her counter-suit and settle. jmo

I was saying that she would be in some sort of mental health facility so she wouldn't have to show up for this - duh Your posts made it all fall in place. Mason saying that she's not going home and is leaving Orlando as soon as she's released - I figure you are right, she is going to settle which means she won't have to give a depo etc. We should see something show up on myorangeclerk this Friday or day of the scheduled depo - you know, the end of the hallway timing

Thanks for correcting me. I don't know where I got "2" from...but after 3 years of total bizarre stories coming from everywhere, it doesn't surprise me. Thanks, again. :seeya:

ETA: There were only 2 children listed on the visitor card from the complex ( must be where I got the info).

Funny how Casey only mentioned 2 kids as well, isn't it??? For I believe the sister of Zanny, right? :innocent:

In order for ZG to win, she has to prove she was fired and kicked out of her home because they thought she was someone who she did not fit the description of. She also has to prove it.

Let's not forget that she is the only ZFG on planet Earth that was at the Sawgrass Apts the week of June 15th.

John Morgan rivals HHJP in cheek-pinchin' cuteness. His wittle curly eyelashes, cherubic cheeks...I wanna pinch him already.
And Mitnik, cannot forget him. They way he pushes up those glasses with the bird is pure, unadulterated flirtation.
I am hoping for $10 million. That way, when ZG saunters out of the courtroom after the verdict, she can tell CA that yes, indeed, she is a 10...$10 million b!$ches!!!

Okay, JJ is in fantasy land again....

Let's not forget that she is the only ZFG on planet Earth that was at the Sawgrass Apts the week of June 15th.

This woman does not fit the description, so why would anyone shun her and take away her life? Why isn't she suing them?

This woman does not fit the description, so why would anyone shun her and take away her life? Why isn't she suing them?

They were not the original publishers of the lie. Tom Cruise doesn't sue the rest of us for gossiping when The Enquirer questions his sexuality, he sues the source. Same concept.

I cant wait to see how she proves her damages! I have no doubts she wants her day in court since she seems to be an opportunist. Apologies isn't going to pay John Morgan. No way did she lose her job and home over this. No one mistook her from the description given that she was this nanny. No one even believed she even existed. Well, a few did I guess..

with all due respect
Yes she did lose her job and did not have a place to live

Florida is an at-will-state which means an employer can fire you without cause.

I also remember her very first interview with local orlando media..iirc with Louis Bolden..the media had tracked her down..her face was not shown during that first interview to protect her children and herself because they were getting death threats.
Nothing worked and i dont remember if she sought legal help or if they offered to help her.

Casey knew Caylee was dead yet set out to accuse a racial minority, a Hispanic woman, of kidnapping Caylee...this accusation makes me furious
:twocents:

KC is also the one that saw a picture of ZG, told LE she did not recognize her...then turned around and LIED to CA on a videotaped (and they knew it was videotaped and could be published) visit and told CA that she DID NOT rule out the lady from Kissimmee. In fact, she said the cops were "Full of (Dung)"

They were not the original publishers of the lie. Tom Cruise doesn't sue the rest of us for gossiping when The Enquirer questions his sexuality, he sues the source. Same concept.

Ok, but if you had a lease and a job and they said, you are fired and evicted, you are probably that woman who took that child. I just dont get why some aren't seeing where the real money is to be made, unless of course we are supposed to believe ZG just wants an apology and not punitive damages. If she changed her name to mimic the alleged kidnapper, thats pretty opportunistic and telling all in itself. She is going to have to prove she lost her job and apartment over being mistaken for someone she looks nothing like, hope she can or shes losing. jmo

Pointing out if she modified her name to fit the nannys name is not negative. If she did that, its over. Thats all I am saying.

We shall see. Not surprised if they make a connection to KC getting information about ZG from conversations overheard at the tatoo shop. From testimony KC visited the pallor often. Morgan sure knows something or he would not be pursuing it as he is if were not sure he could get something from it. jmo

She is going to have to prove she lost her job and apartment over being mistaken for someone she looks nothing like, hope she can or shes losing. jmo

I thought she was living in a motel and was "in between jobs" when the Casey Anthony news hit the world. Maybe I have the wrong sequence of events.

John Morgan rivals HHJP in cheek-pinchin' cuteness. His wittle curly eyelashes, cherubic cheeks...I wanna pinch him already.
And Mitnik, cannot forget him. They way he pushes up those glasses with the bird is pure, unadulterated flirtation.
I am hoping for $10 million. That way, when ZG saunters out of the courtroom after the verdict, she can tell CA that yes, indeed, she is a 10...$10 million b!$ches!!!

Okay, JJ is in fantasy land again....

I love it! What a great way to be a 10. :great:
I know one thing, Morgan&Morgan is one of the best PI Lawfirms in the Eastern US, they know how to get the job done. ZFG deserves whatever she can walk away with, she is just another innocent victim of the Anthony clan.

Ok, but if you had a lease and a job and they said, you are fired and evicted, you are probably that woman who took that child. I just dont get why some aren't seeing where the real money is to be made, unless of course we are supposed to believe ZG just wants an apology and not punitive damages. If she changed her name to mimic the alleged kidnapper, thats pretty opportunistic and telling all in itself. She is going to have to prove she lost her job and apartment over being mistaken for someone she looks nothing like, hope she can or shes losing. jmo

I don't know where you have gotten this information from but we all understood from documents we have read early on in this case that ZG was just starting a new job when this happened. She was living in a motel at the time because she was in the process of finding an apartment for herself and her two daughters. When the news broke and media decended on her, her new employer did not want her working for him. Plain and simple. So she lost her job opportunity, any future opportunity, no work, no pay, no apartment...domino effect. It's very simple.

It never mattered what she looked like but yet people want to judge her on that very fact. KC never said this woman was not involved in Caylee's disappearance. If you put KC on the stand KC could very well say she can't say for certain ZG didn't have some involvment. Maybe ZG knew her father, he knew RC. We will not know until ZG has her day in court which she is entitled to do. No one can ever know the pain someone else has suffered until they stand and testify as to what they (ZG and her daughters) were put through.

The irony is that people are willing to believe KC who is small, petite, cute, young with a nice figure but not willing to accept that someone who is not a 10 (as CA would say) is not believable. Only ZG can judge her pain from this ordeal. How much is it worth, a jury may get to decide.

CA had a golden opportunity to end this by cooperating with Morgan and she blew it. If all this woman truly wanted was someone to tell her they were really sorry this happened to her CA blew it with her arrogance.

A thought just keeps playing in my head that KC goes in for her deposition and when she comes out guess who is waiting for her? Morgan never recalled CA to finish her deposition. Anyone think he can still recall her???? Morgan...can you hear me now. lol jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298