ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i specifically said he didnt name ZFG but that with that mindset she had a right to be concerned. she was targeted whether you believe it or not. please dont take one line of a post without reading the whole content and try to start arguments or be catty. people like to debate their feelings based on more than one lined zingers. if you truly believe ZFG has no case that fine. people are trying to explain why they feel she does but it seems you want to turn this into a game of semantics instead of a thoughtful discussion. the fact he didnt say he was going to go after ZFG with a gun does not mean she was not affected by this national case. character assisinatin stays with you long after you are "cleared" there are many people who cant see beyond their nose and to this day might feel ZFG was somehow involved. you cant assume the general public feels the way you do. she may be getting comments to this day along with a side eye of hmmmmm. you cannot put yourself in her shoes because you are not in her situation. i have compassion for ZFG. i dont care if she lived in a hotel or didnt work. she didnt have to answer to anyone for her lifestyle choices until her name became national news. the fact that she had to let LE into her home shows she was the subject of a police investigation no matter how short it was and she did not deserve to be put in that situation when Caylee was never missing. fradulent lies affected ZFGs life. that is true or we wouldnt be discussing her. it is not out right to decide for her if it was bad enough to warrant a lawsuit. that is her chice and her right as a citizen of this country and will be up to a court to decide.

catty? one lined zingers? Where?

I'm doing the same as everyone here, I'm expressing my opinion about the validity of Z?G's lawsuit, but I'm doing it without insulting anyone.

Well this is what the docket says:

07/13/2011 Motion
EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL APPEARANCE AT VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION
07/13/2011 Motion to Compel
MOTION TO COMPEL

I don't know what the second Motion to Compel is but the Emergency one must be ICA and it says videotape depo. :great:

There was also a counter payment today so hopefully Channel 13 who tweeted will post a copy of the motion(s).

Wow. Tim serving papers yesterday, this today. She must be climbing the walls. I wouldn't want to have the duty on her cell block today.

07/13/2011 Motion
MOTION TO COMPEL

I don't know what the second Motion to Compel is but the Emergency one must be ICA and it says videotape depo. :great:

There was also a counter payment today so hopefully Channel 13 who tweeted will post a copy of the motion(s).

Yippie, he's smart. There's no way she'd show up for the depo once she's released. Go Morgan!

Wow. Tim serving papers yesterday, this today. She must be climbing the walls. I wouldn't want to have the duty on her cell block today.

I wasnt aware that Casey was such a unruly prisoner!!

I'm pretty sure her lawyers warned her that she would most likely be served before she was released...

If anything shes probably jumping to talk to someone.

She's probably having all kinds of fun planning her new look and name, and deciding where to relocate to, deciding whether the guys would like her better as a blond or redhead. So many possibilities. She's not going to let a little thing like lawsuits spoil her fun. It's like water on a duck's back.

Either way, an attorney's nightmare.

For sure. Can you imagine anyone keeping a straight face while swearing her in under oath? "Do you swear to tell the truth...psffhth, nevermind, just put your hand down".

She's probably having all kinds of fun planning her new look and name, and deciding where to relocate to, deciding whether the guys would like her better as a blond or redhead. So many possibilities. She's not going to let a little thing like lawsuits spoil her fun. It's like water on a duck's back.

I know! I was just thinking the other day, she is probably going nuts making lists of things to do once she's out. What a happy-go-lucky girl.

Yeah, truthfully so close to release the last thing ,in my opinion, she is thinking about is some lady who does not match the description or name of some imaginary person she made up. jmo

catty? one lined zingers? Where?

I'm doing the same as everyone here, I'm expressing my opinion about the validity of Z?G's lawsuit, but I'm doing it without insulting anyone.

the way i see it GA thought ZFG was one of Caseys friends. she was possibily at risk. your post felt to me like you were to trying to invalide my thoughts by acting as if i made no sense since she wasnt caseys friend . thats what i got out of you taking one line from a long post and questioning it as semantics. i personally felt it was insulting the way you questioned it. to me it is making ZFG's feelings irrevelent. caseys ZFG may have been a fake but there is a real human being involved who wasnt fake and was threatened due to caseys lies. i say let the courts decide if it warrants justification. to me, even if they rule against her i respect her for standing up for herself. i would hate to be national news for absolutely no reason. should she really just "put this all behind her" and "suck it up" as some think? i wouldnt and i dont expect her to. not for 1 minute
this is the first time ive ever felt like a thread was meant to inflame or irritate me. thats just how i feel and im being honest about it. if you didnt mean it that way i can understand that since its hard to get a feel for a person thru words only and not see expressions. thats why i am always careful on message boards not to make anyone feel their point is less valid than mine. but i do love a thoughtful discussion that explains why someone feels like they do. i dont like to argue for the sake or arguing. it leads nowhere. my comments were directed at supporting a woman who's life was affected by casey. not to be picked at for a sentence that in no way lessens the affect this case has had on ZFG's life. im not upset but i do feel the remark was a bit catty and i had to call it as i felt it. i promise you will not find one post ever made by me in the past or future where i have insulted anyone or dismissed their feelings. i may question them, but it to provoke thought. not emotion.

From Reuters:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/13/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE76C51420110713

"John Morgan on Wednesday filed a motion seeking to compel Anthony's appearance at the deposition and to have her held in contempt of court if she does not show up, Morgan's assistant Kimberly Davis told Reuters.

Davis said the deposition will be closed to the public and the media, and security arrangements were being made."

I know! I was just thinking the other day, she is probably going nuts making lists of things to do once she's out. What a happy-go-lucky girl.

She's going to need a whole new wardrobe, of course. Hide your checkbooks!

This just appeared on the Clerk's web site

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829

07/13/2011 Motion EMERGENCY MOTION TO COMPEL APPEARANCE AT VIDEOTAPE DEPOSITION

07/13/2011 Motion to Compel MOTION TO COMPEL

Sorry - just looked back and saw that this was already posted

Gosh, they'd better git to gittin because that little countdown clock on HLN is ticking away. I have a question: If this deposition is recorded, would the public get to see it any time soon? Just curious.

07/13/2011 Motion
MOTION TO COMPEL

The second is to compel her deposition before she is released. Gotta love Morgan & Morgan.

i guess in a way this is another reason why i support the lawsuits. i dont feel she should make money off of Caylee's death and her lies surrounding it. if casey doesnt get to keep her "easy money" she will have to find a way to support herself like any other convicted felon. if she is not handed the world on a million dollar platter she will most likey let her true colors shine by stealing again. she got away with so many thefts in the past it may be 2nd nature to her to try again if she has no access to money. i really prefer to see her have to work to support herself. not have Caylee support her. i understand it may be hard to find a job but im sure there is someone out there who would hire her if not for the publicity or out of pity. as someone who's worked hard their wholel ife to support children as a teenage mom it pains me to see others take what is not rightfully theirs. if she soesnt resort to stealng in my mind it will be only because someone takes her in to take care of her. i've been wrong before and people chnge but watching casey in court maks me think she has not repented in anyway. i feel wrong for hoping she steals and gets caught. thats why this case bugs me so much. it changed me in a way by for the 1st time in my life actually wanting to see someone fail. i dont like that side of me coming out because its not who i am (or was i guess) i hate wishing bad things on people. ugh. this case has messed me up for some reason it shook my faith in "live a good life and good things will happen to you" "live a bad life and karma will seek you" i see no karma in being vindicated on all charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230