• No, it is not, it is reasonable to ask the family these things

Votes: 117 76.0%
  • Other/explain/dont really care

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We heard it from KC right , then AFTER LE checks her story out they could only find this ZFG , we didn't know at the time it was this ZFG. However remember that first call home from jail ? KC's talking to her friend Christina , she claims LE didn't find her ZFG in their data base . She gave a few more bits of info which sent the world on the hunt for ZFG .

It was KC that fueled the fires

"We heard it from KC right, then After LE....."

What heard it from LE in the media as they were looking for someone with the name ZFG, KC never said anything to me or to anyone in the media. I never believed the media meant this ZFG I never believed Casey ever meant this ZFG, so how does this prove anything? Casey never spoke to me, LE said they were searching for someone named ZFG then they found and cleared this ZFG.

Even the phone calls from jail came out after this ZFG was cleared and they were refering to LE not finding the right ZFG. I heard about them clearing this ZFG before I heard any of the other continued things Casey said about her ZFG.

So far I have not received one threatening phone call or email. :confused:

What is everyone talking about? Do they think I meant you? I do not even know you! I was refering to a cartoon character on TV, my gosh have you watched that show? He speaks very little and seriously makes me nervous! Why would anyone think I meant you?????? I said it was a character that spoke through a beak? You don;t have one I hope? Jeebus......

LOL, you posted it twice to make sure I saw it??

Sigh, ok I do not need a lawyer family member to explaint he law to me. I have read the law for myself. I understand it is not only used in broadcast or media blah blah blah referenced cases.

As I said it is ussually used there as it is VERY difficult to PROVE a case in court. Most lawyers will not waste there time with it because USSUALLY when it is not involving the broadcast media blah blah blah there is ZIP for money damages to be recovered.

Read the statutes, they really refer to media avenues there really is no direct event, and your case it was something that was going to be printed.

Simply put, libel is something you write about someone else slander is something you say about someone else. Both need to reach an audience. That said this RARELY happens without the "MEDIA"

Case in point:
The person that harmed me emotionally was Chilly Willy. I get the shivers when I see his presence or hear him talk. Chilly Willy is a mousey little twitchy character that speaks through a beak!

Latitude mods please :)

Now Bring it! Did I slander someone? Who reads this? 1000 + subscribers right? do any of them know Chilly Willy personally? How has Chilly Willy been slandered? 0 because this is a written media. Ok so How has Chilly Willy been Libeled? If anyone reading this knows Chilly Willy has this changed thier perception of him? Has he lost some of his reputation by my words (granted this is a minor infraction here but the outcome shall prevail my case)

So take that and anything else you want to add to it. Again minor infraction but lets say Chilly Willy was upset about it. Let's say he gets a lawyer, and is willing to even PAY his lawyer to persue a case against me? Will he win?

but but but but.......... I shall wait for a reply before I explain this any further.
:applause:I don't agree with your view on everything but I like where (I think) you're going with this...:applause:

Darn, I hate cliffhangers!

I'm afraid to say too much for fear I'll get banned, but the word "opportunistic" comes to mind.

SERIOUSLY CARTOON CHARACTERS NEED SERIOUS DIALOGUE!!!

oops sry that toon really makes me nervous..... dint means to shouts yo.....

What is everyone talking about? Do they think I meant you? I do not even know you! I was refering to a cartoon character on TV, my gosh have you watched that show? He speaks very little and seriously makes me nervous! Why would anyone think I meant you?????? I said it was a character that spoke through a beak? You don;t have one I hope? Jeebus......
There's a cartoon character named Chilly Willy?? Why wasn't I informed? Is he getting threatening phone calls?

:applause:I don't agree with your view on everything but I like where (I think) you're going with this...:applause:

Darn, I hate cliffhangers!

I'm afraid to say too much for fear I'll get banned, but the word "opportunistic" comes to mind.

the post above yours was my reply ;-) was it what you expected? :)

Does anyone know if there are any photos of Sawgrass apts. from the outside taken in daylight?

Thanks,

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

From this day forward I will always think of you as Judge Roy JBean.
LOVE IT!

If there is no merit the case will be tossed, it is that simple.
But if there is merit the case will be argued and should be very interesting.
Good lawyers can make this go either way.

Does anyone know if there are any photos of Sawgrass apts. from the outside taken in daylight?

Thanks,

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I do not know the link but they have a website I believe, and you can see it from above on Google Earth.

LOVE IT!

If there is no merit the case will be tossed, it is that simple.
But if there is merit the case will be argued and should be very interesting.
Good lawyers can make this go either way.

Exactly. Sometimes perfectly innocent people are found guilty and extreemly guilty people are set free. All we can do it try our best, without giving up more of our rights in the proccess.

After all where are we from 2-3k years ago? Someone is accused of something and someone determines based on what they are told if that person is guily or innocent, we just have many more laws to follow to do this in a civilized manner compared to way back when. Outside of those laws we are really the same bunch of cavemen pounding our fists in the ground demanding justice.

If society collapsed we would fall back right into that old form of living, look at all our movies about the downfall of society the fictional movie with Kevin Costner "The Postman" every single one like this hints to our inner caveman......

I felt the same way, and she looked so uneasy being on tv. IMO she doesnt want to be in the spot light she just wants her named cleared and people to understand she had nothing to do with this.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17580338/index.html

After seeing her interview on wftv today. I was so moved by this. In not even knowing this woman, I felt so much compasion for her, that a part of me wanted to embrace her. Whether or not her claims are justified in this case...regardless of that, She has that human side to her that is credible & IMO worthy of getting the media attention. And for whatever its worth to some of you, this goes only to show ya - how Caseys lies have affected more than just her parents. And I agree with her attorney, its time to put a stop to the lie about ZG kidnapping Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23