• No, it is not, it is reasonable to ask the family these things

Votes: 117 76.0%
  • Other/explain/dont really care

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IrishSweetOne post 2756220Hmmm the name of the site is dailyBS . That is exactly what I saw / heard . Let's dissect this piece by piece :)

First there was nothing either reporter found or reported that had any sort of shock value IMO. The reporter claims to have been lied to but yet fails substantiate such claims or more specificly what ZFG has lied about

Respectfully snipped, only for space because I thought your synopsis was perfect! Just to further the analysis, the first interviewee was Raechel K, known to me for making and recording phone calls to LP and CA and posting them online....In any case, aside from her habit of talking over her subjects, she said she had nothing but sympathy for ZG.

RK rambled through his interrogation never disagreeing with anything ZG says. ZG states, to both interviewers, that she isn't speaking with them for a donation, that she has turned down tabloids and she wants to clear her name. When RK mentions that the As wouldn't have the money for a large judgment even in the event she wins her case, ZG acknowledges that and restates she is trying to clear her good name.

When pressed by Raechel, she says that if people want to donate "fifty cents" to Paypal, she'd only take the money for her kids. Hardly the kind of windfall that ever paid for the outgoing minutes she used talking to these two people for their web site.

After the phone call ends, RK brings up the documentation...never actually letting ZG address the documents and yes, they are old and could well be inaccurate. At the very least, they actually PROVE that ZG is broke. He also makes it clear that in his personal opinion (which I actually agree with) her doesn't believe anyone should profit from this tragic circumstance so it kind of seems he was predisposed to NOT link her Paypal regardless.

The whole interview seemed sensationalized to me, very much akin to NG and her yawn-producing "bombshells." After listening, I only wish I could get that hour of my life back. Huge waste....

Zenaida Gonzalez speaks to FOX 35
Last Edited: Tuesday, 30 Sep 2008, 3:42 PM EDT
Created: Tuesday, 30 Sep 2008, 3:42 PM EDT

Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, says she left her daughter with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. A Kissimmee woman with that name is now suing Casey Anthony for defamation. Orange County investigators don’t believe the Zenaida Gonzalez Anthony told them about exists. Zenaida Gonzalez and her attorney John Morgan speak to FOX 35 about how her life has changed since Caylee Anthony went missing.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7546647&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Zenaida Gonzalez speaks to FOX 35
Last Edited: Tuesday, 30 Sep 2008, 3:42 PM EDT
Created: Tuesday, 30 Sep 2008, 3:42 PM EDT

Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, says she left her daughter with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. A Kissimmee woman with that name is now suing Casey Anthony for defamation. Orange County investigators don’t believe the Zenaida Gonzalez Anthony told them about exists. Zenaida Gonzalez and her attorney John Morgan speak to FOX 35 about how her life has changed since Caylee Anthony went missing.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7546647&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

For her to be just getting out of the hospital due to emotional stress she she is making her round on the media networks. This makes four interview in 24 hours that have been posted.

For her to be just getting out of the hospital due to emotional stress she she is making her round on the media networks. This makes four interview in 24 hours that have been posted.

So???

I'd change my myspace to private and I'd back out of the limelight until it was all over.
Clearing your name is one thing, making money off of Caylee's disappearance is wrong.
It's wrong no matter who does it.

She has 6 kids...has been in hospital...I think she deserves compensation. Plus, you must keep in mind, the only way she will get anything is if Casey makes some money off of this, and she gets it out of that money. Her lawyer seems to be assuming Casey will try to cash in.

Normally personnel who are under stress to the point that they have to go into the hospital remove themselves from the stress until they feel better and can handle the situation.

She has 6 kids...has been in hospital...I think she deserves compensation. Plus, you must keep in mind, the only way she will get anything is if Casey makes some money off of this, and she gets it out of that money. Her lawyer seems to be assuming Casey will try to cash in.

Her attorney is suing Casey through the A's homeowner's insurance, so she'll get something... :)

Normally personnel who are under stress to the point that they have to go into the hospital remove themselves from the stress until they feel better and can handle the situation.

She went to the hospital for bleeding ulcers, received treatment and was released. She now has a well known, respected attorney on her side, so she must be feeling better. I know I would be.

You guys, let's not go down the racism road please. Be careful about posting disparaging remarks about ZG, she is still a victim and this thread is to discuss the merits of the case.

Just watching Local6 newscast from earlier, John Morgan says ZG and Casey will be FACE TO FACE for Casey's deposition. Across the table from each other.

That I'd LOVE to see!!!! Can Casey backpedal her way out of that one? :)

I hope it's a videotaped depo!

You guys, let's not go down the racism road please. Be careful about posting disparaging remarks about ZG, she is still a victim and this thread is to discuss the merits of the case.

I did not see where anyone said anything about her race JBean.

Just watching Local6 newscast from earlier, John Morgan says ZG and Casey will be FACE TO FACE for Casey's deposition. Across the table from each other.

That I'd LOVE to see!!!! Can Casey backpedal her way out of that one? :)

I hope it's a videotaped depo!

Me too! Any idea when this will occur?

Her attorney is suing Casey through the A's homeowner's insurance, so she'll get something... :)

Can they do that? I guess so, cause it seems she has a very good lawyer who knows what he's doing. I'm not from the USA and wouldn't have dreamed you could do that.

Me too! Any idea when this will occur?

Not exactly, says that Casey (or her attorney) will have to answer to the allegations in the lawsuit, and then he will start scheduling depositions.

Seems like that could take some time, any legally-minded people here want to give a guesstimate?
Is there any way for her to get out of doing a depo if it's court-ordered?

Morgan says "Guess what? Zenaida Gonzalez is going to push back for all of us."

Says he will invite all national media to be there. heh

Can they do that? I guess so, cause it seems she has a very good lawyer who knows what he's doing. I'm not from the USA and wouldn't have dreamed you could do that.

That's supposed to be the game plan, at this point, anyway. :)

Not exactly, says that Casey (or her attorney) will have to answer to the allegations in the lawsuit, and then he will start scheduling depositions.

Seems like that could take some time, any legally-minded people here want to give a guesstimate?
Is there any way for her to get out of doing a depo if it's court-ordered?

Morgan says "Guess what? Zenaida Gonzalez is going to push back for all of us."

Says he will invite all national media to be there. heh

Nope, no way... But she can take the fifth, which I expect her attorney will advise her to do.

Interesting that ZG says her daughters knew Casey through the tattoo place. Hmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper