• No, it is not, it is reasonable to ask the family these things

Votes: 117 76.0%
  • Other/explain/dont really care

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interview I saw she said no her daughters did not know Casey at all and had never been too the tatoo shop.

Interesting that ZG says her daughters knew Casey through the tattoo place. Hmmmm...

The only claim Casey has made is that she dropped Caylee off on the 9th, 8 days before ZG visited the Sawgrass. Of course we know that Casey did not actually hand Caylee over to ZG on any day and that it couldn't possibly have been before the 15th even if it were true, but I wonder how that's all going to play out in court.

Not only that but she also recanted her statement about the nanny living there during the interview at Universal when she mentioned that her and the nanny only used it as a drop point. They had neumerous drop points all around town, they used this one based on that Universal statement because supposedly her and her nanny both knew people that lived there.

Anyone can try to sue somebody, but if you can't prove intent you don't have a case. The Zenaida in question has a legitimate case and can prove intent... :)

This whole thing confuses me (not what you said Tate): KC had said that that the name was Z. Fernandez-Gonzalez. She said ZG was about 26 years old with no children and that ZG lived in apartment 210.

ZG said on the Nancy Grace show tonight that the police called her and asked her if she was ZG who went to Sawgrass Apts, had 2 children named...(insert names) and drove a (insert type of car). LE got this information along with the phone number from the apartment manager who retrieved it from the guest card.

IIRC, ZG visited Sawgrass on June 17th and visited apartment 110 - the model apartment.

I'm confused when ZG says that KC gave LE the info because IIRC she didn't. I am in NO WAY supporting KC, but I just don't see where ZG is getting the info that KC gave LE all of 'her' info.

At least in my state, when you invoke the 5th amendment in a CIVIL case, an inference can be drawn against you that what you might have answered is unfavorable, and it doesn't insulate you from liability. Defendants who refuse to respond to discovery in a civil case can suffer all sorts of consequences that could even lead to a judgment being entered against them. It's only money, not a loss of liberty. I imagine the defendant will try to dismiss it, or avoid giving a deposition or anything until her criminal issues are resolved. Think Casey would like to answer questions about doing internet searches on the name?

You're right, Amethyst. I've said all along that I think Casey will settle to avoid a civil trial, and this is why I think ZG will succeed in winning her lawsuit.

This whole thing confuses me (not what you said Tate): KC had said that that the name was Z. Fernandez-Gonzalez. She said ZG was about 26 years old with no children and that ZG lived in apartment 210.

ZG said on the Nancy Grace show tonight that the police called her and asked her if she was ZG who went to Sawgrass Apts, had 2 children named...(insert names) and drove a (insert type of car). LE got this information along with the phone number from the apartment manager who retrieved it from the guest card.

IIRC, ZG visited Sawgrass on June 17th and visited apartment 110 - the model apartment.

I'm confused when ZG says that KC gave LE the info because IIRC she didn't. I am in NO WAY supporting KC, but I just don't see where ZG is getting the info that KC gave LE all of 'her' info.

I'm not sure about all that either. Perhaps someone else can cite the facts??

Sorry if this has been discussed but I don't have time to go back and read.
Can someone explain to me or does anyone know if for the past few years that KC has claimed to be using a nanny if she called her by name. I guess what I am getting at is tonight on NG it was mentioned that ZG had looked at an apartment and this was where KC got her name. Yet if KC had been telling CA and GA that she was going to work and taking Caylee to the nanny "zany" all these months (year?) then that doesn't make any sense. She would have had to gotten ZG name before the Sawgrass apartment inquiry.
Can some one explain this to me????? :confused:

Can someone explain to me or does anyone know if for the past few years that KC has claimed to be using a nanny if she called her by name. I guess what I am getting at is tonight on NG it was mentioned that ZG had looked at an apartment and this was where KC got her name. Yet if KC had been telling CA and GA that she was going to work and taking Caylee to the nanny "zany" all these months (year?) then that doesn't make any sense. She would have had to gotten ZG name before the Sawgrass apartment inquiry.

lol, that is a key component to this entire debate. If we had the real answer to that question we would have no debate....

this whole thing confuses me (not what you said tate): Kc had said that that the name was z. fernandez-gonzalez. She said zg was about 26 years old with no children and that zg lived in apartment 210.

Zg said on the nancy grace show tonight that the police called her and asked her if she was zg who went to sawgrass apts, had 2 children named...(insert names) and drove a (insert type of car). Le got this information along with the phone number from the apartment manager who retrieved it from the guest card.

Iirc, zg visited sawgrass on june 17th and visited apartment 110 - the model apartment.

I'm confused when zg says that kc gave le the info because iirc she didn't. I am in no way supporting kc, but i just don't see where zg is getting the info that kc gave le all of 'her' info.

you are correct - le gave zg all this info - le rec'd all the info from the sawgrass apt clerk and card.....from all paperwork released kc did not say one word about this zg, car, kids, etc....in fact when police showed kc a line up pictures of this zg- kc denied it was the zfg......which means the zg on ng is a victim of the media and kc broadcasting her name etc.....still the question is how did casey come up with sawgrass and zg visiting the same sawgrass?? Just like jeff hawk*** was made up but is real.....jmh is fake but jh the second is real.....however police reports have kc describing the vehicle that zfg drives which is almost the same as the zg- that was on na ncy grace.....so now we have 2 coincedencs....my conclusions is kc met zg that week when zg was apaprtment hunting and so was kc...kc was doing it for her and toney remb jun 19 crsip guy......zg sd she went to all the apts on that road not just sawgrass.....kc was also apr searching.....

Jesse Grund and his father both say that Casey told them about Zanny the nanny months before Caylee disappeared.

Jesse Grund and his father both say that Casey told them about Zanny the nanny months before Caylee disappeared.

Funny though her own brother never heard of the name lol.

She even told her old "back in the day" lies to only certain people apparently.

i'm bringing my post over from the NG thread because i think this is actually where it goes:

ok, here's some thoughts i've had. about where/how kc got the guest card, came up with zg etc. kc went to school w/ a Z, it's an unusual name, so when she hears/sees it again she latches on. she may not have gotten the name from the guest card at all, if this zg was looking for an apartment, filled out a job application, applied for auto financing, or a cell phone plan she may have said/written that she lived at sawgrass as unless i am mistaken, she was living at a motel at the time. so the Z name combined with her own familiarity with sawgrass may have been to good an opportunity for kc to pass up. of course just speculation on my part...

But then there's that Fathers Day video ...........and Z was at Sawgrass on the 17th June :)

As I understand the situation, Casey told police that the babysitter/nanny was Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales. She said she last saw her with ZFG at Sawgrass. When shown a picture of this Zenaida Gonzales, Casey said she never saw her before.

How can this ZG file suit for deframation when it was never confirmed that she was the ZG being spoken about. It was not her and Casey confirmed it was not this ZG. This is just one more incident where an attorney is seeking fame and fortune off of Caylee. How sad.

There are 3 other people with my name in my county. One was arrested for Drugs. I am sure that damaged me with people who did not know me but hey that's life. You can't go around suing everyone. Why did ZG lose her job?
What employer who was satisfied with an employee terminate her for these foolish allegations without finding out the truth first. Shame on them. Shame on this ZG and attorney for getting their day of fame. Yes the police questioned Zee as they should but immediately dismissed her as a suspect.

You're right, Amethyst. I've said all along that I think Casey will settle to avoid a civil trial, and this is why I think ZG will succeed in winning her lawsuit.

I would be curious to know when the internet searches began. Were they after Caylee went missing. Could she have been trying to find ZG on her own? Leaving no stone unturned.

In instant text messages between AR and Casey, there are mentions of a nanny and I'll have to check but she may have mentioned zanny too. I can't remember but I know she talked in several texts about a nanny/babysitter.

As I understand the situation, Casey told police that the babysitter/nanny was Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales. She said she last saw her with ZFG at Sawgrass. When shown a picture of this Zenaida Gonzales, Casey said she never saw her before.

How can this ZG file suit for deframation when it was never confirmed that she was the ZG being spoken about. It was not her and Casey confirmed it was not this ZG.

Doesn't matter that Casey then changed her lie after naming ZF-G as the kidnapper. It also doesn't matter that LE cleared ZF-G. The damage to her reputation was publically done and that bell can't be unrung. If it weren't for Casey falsely naming her in public, and the media running with the info., the woman wouldn't be receiving death threats for something she had nothing to do with, other than to innocently check out an apartment, and she most likely would still be employed! I hope ZF-G is able to clear her good name and gets any future earning potential that Casey and the Anthonys will generate off Caylee's death. It's called the "Son Of Sam" law, and it was designed to prevent criminals from profitting off their crimes. ZF-G is the victim of identity theft by Casey. Casey looked her up online months ago, got the details of her children's names, her heritage, what kind of car she drives, and that she was at Sawgrass apartments. Even if she claims ZF-G "Zanny" the nanny was fictional, it was a close enough resemblance to majorly defame/slander ZF-G. Ironic, that on her own blog now Casey talks about being slandered, what a hypocrite!

How can this ZG file suit for deframation when it was never confirmed that she was the ZG being spoken about. It was not her and Casey confirmed it was not this ZG. This is just one more incident where an attorney is seeking fame and fortune off of Caylee. How sad.

There are 3 other people with my name in my county. One was arrested for Drugs. I am sure that damaged me with people who did not know me but hey that's life. You can't go around suing everyone. Why did ZG lose her job?
What employer who was satisfied with an employee terminate her for these foolish allegations without finding out the truth first. Shame on them. Shame on this ZG and attorney for getting their day of fame. Yes the police questioned Zee as they should but immediately dismissed her as a suspect.

This lady's name is ZFG, according to the suit papers. KC gave LE enough correct information that led LE to contact Z for questioning. And I keep posting this, and won't stop now...at least I'm consistent. Why would KC identify Z? There's no way she would, because her first story would be immediately discredited. She couldn't say, 'yep, that's her,' because LE had interviewed Z and cleared her. (And from her interview tonight on NG, I've gotta agree - if you've got 6 kids of your own, why would you want another one?) And the utterances of Z's name, and the lack of identification, are the problem. See, truth is an absolute defense in defamation/libel/slander cases.

I suspect that Z lost her job because she said herself that she did cleaning. I think at some point in time I heard something about industrial or commercial cleaning. Most of those reputable companies are bonded and insured. And, now you've got this employee's name all over the place. Perhaps the company let her go because they didn't want to have troubles with their insurance company.

I commend Z for defending her name. At this point, she doesn't have much left. And, I've said this before, I think she stands head and shoulders above KC from the git-go. Z at least knows where her kids are!

This lady's name is ZFG, according to the suit papers. KC gave LE enough correct information that led LE to contact Z for questioning. And I keep posting this, and won't stop now...at least I'm consistent. Why would KC identify Z? There's no way she would, because her first story would be immediately discredited. She couldn't say, 'yep, that's her,' because LE had interviewed Z and cleared her. (And from her interview tonight on NG, I've gotta agree - if you've got 6 kids of your own, why would you want another one?) And the utterances of Z's name, and the lack of identification, are the problem. See, truth is an absolute defense in defamation/libel/slander cases.

I suspect that Z lost her job because she said herself that she did cleaning. I think at some point in time I heard something about industrial or commercial cleaning. Most of those reputable companies are bonded and insured. And, now you've got this employee's name all over the place. Perhaps the company let her go because they didn't want to have troubles with their insurance company.

I commend Z for defending her name. At this point, she doesn't have much left. And, I've said this before, I think she stands head and shoulders above KC from the git-go. Z at least knows where her kids are!

ZG has six kids of her own, but only two of them live with her.

ZG has six kids of her own, but only two of them live with her.

Yep, I heard that, too. But still, six is six, right? I always heard odd-numbers of children in excess of 1, like 3, 5, 7, etc., doesn't make for even sides, so one always outweighs the other. (This my stupid post for the, um, morning.)

Well, yeah, to have homeowner’s insurance you have to own a home. But for J.M. to sue all he has to prove is that Casey's a resident, which she is... :blowkiss:
I find it bizarre that they can sue her parents homeowners. I have so many questions about this. Would she have had to live at the home when the accusation was made? What if she lived at a friends, would she be able to sue a friends homeowners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme