ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not like zanni lost a job due to this............she was already unemployed. imo she has no damages

That's not what her attorney said. That was the first thing he mentioned when he was delineating some of the way Z has been defamed. Sorry, I don't have a link for that, but it was broadcast on CNN.

You are missing my point, The Police KNEW where to find THIS PARTICULAR woman. They could have kept HER identity out of the media from go.

CAPS are for emphasis not shouting ;-)

They could easily release the description yes, but they revelaed way to much data on this one particular person off the bat.

Not saying it's their fault either, its that mad rush of people wanting to find the culprit that got outa hand, media and bloggers ahoy.

Link any case where they wouldn't release all info on a missing child case that the mother gives such explicit details, especially when the child is still missing.

LOVE your new avi, Ezryder! It's perfect for the situation at hand!!

Thanks, Tate. Who knew there were dangers lurking in over-consumption of kool-aid? The things we've learned in this case!:woohoo:

it's not like zanni lost a job due to this............she was already unemployed. imo she has no damages

And even if she was already employed, it's IRRELEVANT to this case...

And even if she was already employed, it's IRRELEVANT to this case...

Precisely. For heaven's sake, the woman says she wishes she had a different name! And I'm going to keep repeating myself. Give this woman a break! To begin with she's a much better candidate for mother of the year -- to begin with, she knows where her kids are.

That's not what her attorney said. That was the first thing he mentioned when he was delineating some of the way Z has been defamed. Sorry, I don't have a link for that, but it was broadcast on CNN.

Her attorney said it in the video that was posted yesterday. He hemmed and hawed and finally admitted that ZG had no job at the time Caylee disappeared. I guess he can't keep his story straight.

Her attorney said it in the video that was posted yesterday. He hemmed and hawed and finally admitted that ZG had no job at the time Caylee disappeared. I guess he can't keep his story straight.

EXACTLY! she lost nothing.....she has no monetary damages......and that has everything to do with THIS case.

I did enjoy catching up. I'm very interested in learning how Casey got the name F off of the guest card when it wasn't on there.

At least 3 people have said that Casey mentioned the nanny Z to them long before Caylee went missing. I think she made the name up long before ZG ever looked at the Sawgrass apartment.

Link me where there's been an official statement about her getting Zenaida's name off the comment card, please. With as much information as she gave law enforcement that matches Zenaida, she probably found out the information long before the comment card. My intuition says one of her friends knows Zenaida or she stumbled on Zenaida's myspace page.

Something tells me we'll be seeing a lot of ZG and her attorney in the media from here on out. :rolleyes:

Don't you wish people that get their rights grossly violated by Casey would just let it drop? I mean they only ruined her good name and dragged her into this nightmare when she had absolutely zero to do with it. DARN YOU, ZENAIDA, FOR WANTING JUSTICE. While we're at it, can Amy H just forget the $1000 Casey stole from her? Can the old lady that George Anthony pushed let it go? /sarcasm

EXACTLY! she lost nothing.....she has no monetary damages......and that has everything to do with THIS case.

It was also reported that she received many job offers after her last interview - so it seems things are looking up for Z. As a result of this case, she, I assume, is now working.

It was also reported that she received many job offers after her last interview - so it seems things are looking up for Z. As a result of this case, she, I assume, is now working.

Link, please...

i think that's incorrect.

Linda, respectfully, why is whether Z is working or not the main issue? Defamation, lest we forget, is actually defamation of character. It is not solely about jobs; in fact, it's more about defending a person's good name and character. Employment or not, not germain.

Chilly, raw video is aptly named -- raw. Can you imagine what a movie would look like if it weren't edited? There are very few among us who can complete a single sentence without at least a couple of ums, and pauses and the like.

On the interview I saw, and granted, it was my corrected vision eyes looking, not anyone else's, but he did not hem and haw. He ticked 'em off:
She lost her job; the apartment complex where she lived asked her to move; she doesn't want to be seen; she doesn't want to be known; she doesn't deserve this. Edited? Maybe. If so, only for the ability to fit into the time allotment.

Linda, respectfully, why is whether Z is working or not the main issue? Defamation, lest we forget, is actually defamation of character. It is not solely about jobs; in fact, it's more about defending a person's good name and character. Employment or not, not germain.

if anything she has benefitted.

when casey was shown her photo she said it wasn't her.

is everyone in the country now able to file?

imo it's frivolous...and waste...total waste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members