ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, now. We've shared links. And didn't you just ask for one??? :blowkiss:

I'm not talking about sharing links. I'm talking about the misinformation that keeps getting repeated and then corrected and then again repeated on this thread.

She was unemployed and I would bet my last dollar she didn't lose her apartment because of this. she was well on her way to being evicted for not paying her rent.

imo

How do you know this? Why are you making these downright mean, nonsensical statements about this woman?

What I find even more strange is that other people had heard of Zanny long before Caylee disappeared.

Please list any of those people that weren't surface friends that would have questioned her about it. Of course she's going to tell Joe "Flavor of the month" Newboyfriend whatever name she wants. She wouldn't tell Lee since he's the most analytical of the bunch.

Don't even try to say she told Cindy if you don't have a link to the transcript.. I have yet to see Cindy say, "Yes, Casey told me about Zenaida." The only time I've seen the question asked, she danced around it and wouldn't even say Caylee had said the name Zenaida.

The worst part about this whole ordeal is that now we find out that her name IS actually Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez! THE EXACT SAME NAME.. oh my, open and shut defamation case here we come. According to Zenaida's lawyer, if Cindy and George propagated the misinformation, they are liable too.

Casey was right ... maybe she IS just a spiteful _____. By the time she's done, George and Cindy will be living out of a cardboard box.

Oh, how could you? You went and forgot the, HYPHEN! :crazy:

I couldn't load it in Netscape but it played fine using Internet Explorer.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17549823/index.html

There's the link, in case you want to give it another try.

I'm typing too much and my mind's befuddled. I'm making posts with typos, which drives me crazy! Then I go back to fix them and it only gets worse. I may have to leave you folks alone for a few minutes and have a long talk with my fingers!

But -- my real reason for replying to this. Chilly, please scroll back up and read my post. I am not talking about the raw video. That was something else. What I'm talking about is an interview on CNN this afternoon, in the 5:00 segment. Don't you dare ask me for a link! :)

I'm not talking about sharing links. I'm talking about the misinformation that keeps getting repeated and then corrected and then again repeated on this thread.

LOL. You think they'd let us have a thread of our own for just a little while?? :blowkiss: We'd let others read along! (just kidding; hope you realize that) That comment referenced not giving links and letting people do their own research. At least I thought that's what I read.

I completely disagree. Nothing in this case is more relevant than how Casey came up with the name.

But again, it's not relevant to this case or for winning the lawsuit... Just ask JM!

Please list any of those people that weren't surface friends that would have questioned her about it. Of course she's going to tell Joe "Flavor of the month" Newboyfriend whatever name she wants. She wouldn't tell Lee since he's the most analytical of the bunch.

Don't even try to say she told Cindy if you don't have a link to the transcript.. I have yet to see Cindy say, "Yes, Casey told me about Zenaida." The only time I've seen the question asked, she danced around it and wouldn't even say Caylee had said the name Zenaida.

I don't understand your post - you want a list of who Casey mentioned the name Zanny to before Caylee went missing but then tell me who can and can't be put on the list? What difference does it make whether it was a "surface" friend, whatever that is? She either used the name Zanny before Caylee went missing or she didn't.

I completely disagree. Nothing in this case is more relevant than how Casey came up with the name.

I'm not sure that the plaintiff will be forced to prove how KC came up with anything. The crux of the whole matter will be that, because of things KC said, regardless of how she arrived at them, Z has been defamed, and her world turned upside down.

But don't forget, on CNN (not raw video, remember), JM also says that they now have the power to depose and have subpoena powers. And that they are going to be pro-active. So, I'm thinking KC, and potentially others, should be at least a little bit worried. But, wait, they don't know what KC did with Caylee, and aren't but so worried, so why should a mere mortal named Z worry them?

But again, it's not relevant to this case or for winning the lawsuit... Just ask JM!

I don't see any way that it can't be relevant. Morgan will have to show that Casey used ZFG's name with the knowledge that she was a real person.

And even if she was already employed, it's IRRELEVANT to this case...

i think that's incorrect.

I'm still waiting on your proof...

Linda7NJ,
In this case, Z doesn't even have to prove Casey actually damaged her reputation-- and her employment status is irrelavent. Accusing someone of a crime of moral turpitude constitutes defamation per say -- meaning, in and of itself. It makes sense-- if you say I'm a liar and I sue you for defamation-- it's reasonable to make me prove that I've actually suffered some harm as a result of your statements. Lots of people lie-- some people lead very successful professional lives through lying/bluffing/obfuscating. What's a lie, exactly? How many lies = too many lies?...
But when someone is labeled as a dangerous kidnapper of young children who are still missing, that's a problem. People don't want to be friends with kidnappers or hire them, or live by them, or let them coach t-ball teams. They don't ask how many kids they've kidnapped or if it was a long time ago...etc. Defamation per say--- doesn't matter if Z has a job or is looking for a job.

I don't understand your post - you want a list of who Casey mentioned the name Zanny to before Caylee went missing but then tell me who can and can't be put on the list? What difference does it make whether it was a "surface" friend, whatever that is? She either used the name Zanny before Caylee went missing or she didn't.

Sorry, Seeker, I vote let CW go with this one. Please?

Hey, Chilly, go for it. I'd like to see the list of names. But remember -- tell us where you're citing the information from. :) IMHO, this list would not be personal opinion.

if anything she has benefitted.

when casey was shown her photo she said it wasn't her.

is everyone in the country now able to file?

imo it's frivolous...and waste...total waste

I don't know how you can claim that she benefited. I never thought threats where something one can say is a benefit to anyone. I guess you have a different standard than I do.

Not a problem though. You're certainly entitled to your opinion, even if I think you're dead wrong. I can say the same about a frivolous lawsuit. You're entitled to than opinion as well. Glad you won't be a part of the jury pool. It appears to me that ZF-G has lots of support already. I can just imagine how the folks feel about in down in the Orlando area.

Hmmm, whose side to take? Casey Anthony and the entire Anthony clan, or, ZF-G? Who to choose? Here is the best the Anthony's can hope for, IMO (roflmao). :praying:

Linda7NJ,
In this case, Z doesn't even have to prove Casey actually damaged her reputation-- and her employment status is irrelavent. Accusing someone of a crime of moral turpitude constitutes defamation per say -- meaning, in and of itself. It makes sense-- if you say I'm a liar and I sue you for defamation-- it's reasonable to make me prove that I've actually suffered some harm as a result of your statements. Lots of people lie-- some people lead very successful professional lives through lying/bluffing/obfuscating. What's a lie, exactly? How many lies = too many lies?...
But when someone is labeled as a dangerous kidnapper of young children who are still missing, that's a problem. People don't want to be friends with kidnappers or hire them, or live by them, or let them coach t-ball teams. They don't ask how many kids they've kidnapped or if it was a long time ago...etc. Defamation per say--- doesn't matter if Z has a job or is looking for a job.

You are correct, however, Z claims that she lost her job as a result of Casey supposedly accusing her, even told an elaborate story about how she was let go. If it's true that she didn't actually even have a job at the time, as a jury member, I'd have to wonder what other "harm" she's claiming that isn't factual.

Take off your dancin' shoes (perfect for dancing around a topic) and put whoever you want to on the list. :D I look forward to the list (with links to statements).

Morgan says they believe that Casey got ZG's name off the guest card. So, where did the F come from?

Well, you can take comfort in the fact that all this will come out in a civil trial. I think we can take it to the bank that Casey in someway did connect Z to the Saw Grass apartments though. Even if she didn't see the actual card (and it could spare the apartment complex the liability on the suit), in some way, shape, form, or fashion, Casey knew Z was at that apartment complex. It's too coincidental for it to have happened any other way. Casey may have obtained more information from another source, but isn't it odd that Saw Grass was apparently only told about 2 of the 4 children's names and they were the only ones known to LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
repeatfranchisegroup