ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got the facts because we gave them to his client! I trust that the attorney representing ZG knows what he's doing... :blowkiss:

I knew that but I since I am new, I wasn't sure if I should have pointed that out. I am glad you did.

TY....

I knew that but I since I am new, I wasn't sure if I should have pointed that out. I am glad you did.

TY....

Thanks... And I understand about being new. :crazy:

ETA: I'm sorry if it looked like I was jumping on you, because that wasn't my intention. I just wanted everyone reading here to know the reason ZG got an attorney. Plus her life was falling apart. Her and her children we being threatened nearly everyday. That's all I'm going to say. Just wanted to let you know my comment wasn't a personal attack on you...

Casey named ZG, she named Sawgrass, she named the type of car ZG drove which singled this ZG out and caused her to be investigated by LE. I would think the attorney would take everything into consideration before taking the case. I say way to go ZG!!!!

Casey named ZG, she named Sawgrass, she named the type of car ZG drove which singled this ZG out and caused her to be investigated by LE. I would think the attorney would take everything into consideration before taking the case. I say way to go ZG!!!!

Do you have a link showing the ZG who is suing drives a 2008 Silver Ford Focus?

There is such a thing as group libel, so who knows. I don't care if all the ZG's in Orlawndo sue. I'll leave it to the people who always defend Casey against everything, especially the consequences of her lies, to carry on being all outraged. Who knew that if you made up a name and accused the fictional person of committing a heinous crime, to avoid all blame yourself, that there would turn out to be people in town, fitting the description, with the name, whose lives get ruined. And that after you persisted in the accusations forever, that they might try to do something to stop you? But how dare they pick on poor Casey. :boohoo: I'm more interested in WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE?

But she does claim that in her statement

I will not copy the rest of what you said, but your facts are incorrect, she claims she dropped Caylee off with her nanny at apartment 210 this would be on the 16th the day she claims she went to work and George claims he saw them both leave the house at the same time.

This person in this new lawsuit was a visitor at Sawgrass on the 17th.

Those are two different days.

So this evidence again will hold up Casey in court in her defense case. Not that I didn't wish otherwise but it will.

There is such a thing as group libel, so who knows. I don't care if all the ZG's in Orlawndo sue. I'll leave it to the people who always defend Casey against everything, especially the consequences of her lies, to carry on being all outraged. Who knew that if you made up a name and accused the fictional person of committing a heinous crime, to avoid all blame yourself, that there would turn out to be people in town, fitting the description, with the name, whose lives get ruined. And that after you persisted in the accusations forever, that they might try to do something to stop you? But how dare they pick on poor Casey. :boohoo: I'm more interested in WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE?

Believing that ZG will not be successful in a law suit is in no way defending Casey.

But she didn't name this ZG, her coincidences in her naming conventions do lead one to think it was which is why she was talked to by the police, but they cleared her and it SHOULD have been left at that, the MEDIA took it farther and everyone else blogging their buttocks off on the internet on their inquisition/crusade to find Caylee and or the culprits who may have taken her.

Thanks... And I understand about being new. :crazy:

ETA: I'm sorry if it looked like I was jumping on you, because that wasn't my intention. I just wanted everyone reading here to know the reason ZG got an attorney. Plus her life was falling apart. Her and her children we being threatened nearly everyday. That's all I'm going to say. Just wanted to let you know my comment wasn't a personal attack on you...

I did not feel that way at all.... I am glad you posted your comments to set the record straight.

Well, ya can't get blood from a turnip.
No but just read about the mmovie deal and the ABC money!!!! Maybe the 10.00 tshirts or the 10.00 bracelet!!!!! Oh they are raking it in all sorts of ways!!!!jmo

As it turns out, the real Zenaida Gonzalez who saw the apartment at the Sawgrass Apartments really has two children with the names that Casey has indicated and drives a car which is the ones that Casey described in the park.
Zenaida has now hired a high profile attorney and is suing Casey for defamation.
It seems that Casey must have known of this Zenaida or knew someone who knew her, and knew that she looked at the apartment on June 17 and wrote on an application the names of two of her children. Casey has used this woman identity when in fact Casey did not know her.

There is a thread allready started about this, on the front page in fact, lol please ask a mod to merge this for you.

But she didn't name this ZG, her coincidences in her naming conventions do lead one to think it was which is why she was talked to by the police, but they cleared her and it SHOULD have been left at that, the MEDIA took it farther and everyone else blogging their buttocks off on the internet on their inquisition/crusade to find Caylee and or the culprits who may have taken her.

Exactly. LE could have quietly interviewed ZG and cleared her of any involvement - end of story. It's the media and the bloggers who jumped all over not only her but everyone with a similar name or in any way connected to someone with a similar name. If not for that, we'd all be asking, "What was that woman's name again, you know, the one Casey claimed kidnapped her baby?"

How can you hire a lawyer if you don't have a job?? He must have smelled the money comin before good ole ZG came a knocken.

to bad Casey dosen' t have any money or assests this lady I think deserves something for whats she has been thru, I saw the interview that a local Orlando station done with her in black out. She said it had been terrible trying to explain to her children that she was not a bad person and had not kidnapped Caylee, which is what they were hearing on the news, Casey hurt alot of people but Caylee the most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc