ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't shoot me for this, but does this lady have the full hyphenated name ZFG? Because if she does not, then she is not going to win anything. Casey gave that name to the detectives in the very beginning... the entire name, not just ZG. We learned early on that there are dozens of people with that name in FL alone, but I would think not many with the whole ZFG name. OCSO found this woman... did they ask if she had both last names? And since they showed Casey her picture or pictures of several women and she did not identify her... she cannot have much grounds to sue CASEY.. she might do better suing the media or OCSO. Casey did not ID her as the babysitter.
As for suing the Anthonys... they had nothing to do with it. Casey is an adult.

How many other ZG went to view an apartment at Sawgrass on June 17 th ??

Just a question but I thought we weren't allowed to talk about her or use full names did the rules change.... just an honest question ?

I wouldn't think it would apply here, I could be wrong. This is news relating to the case, and no one is falsely accusing her of anything.

I'm glad ZG is suing! It's not a matter of not identifying this particular ZG, Casey and the entire Anthony family has dragged the name, ZFG, through the mud, to the point where anyone with that name is automatically suspect.

I hope the lawsuit is all encompassing, as the Anthony family as a whole has repeated Casey's lie about ZFG as a fact.

Well, I'd say J Morgan is a legal (even tho he's not on here, lol) and he apparently feels the case is worth his while. He doesn't take all cases and he or one of his associates very carefully goes over the material first. I called him with a case several years ago and he phoned me himself to ask questions and explain why he felt he couldn't take the case. Very nice man, imho. He talked with me for about an hour and never charged a dime.

I'm glad ZG has representation. :)

Ahhhh, thank yew... Thank yew very much...
elvis.gif

What we want to make sure is that Casey Anthony does not profit for throwing Zenaida G. under the bus. They are out there talking about movie deals, book deals. There are t-shirts being sold," attorney John Morgan told Eyewitness News.

Florida law does not allow felons to collect any $$$ for book, movie deals.

Now as far as the grandparents, if they are not charged and convicted of any crimes relating to this case, they can collect $$$ for movie and book rights.

Doesn't appear to me that they have a strong marriage bond, so imo they won't make it to the finish line.

(If I stop dusting my coffee table I can use it as a message board)

Perhpas all the ZG's in central Florida can join this lawsuit and turn it into a class action suit? :)

I'm glad she's empowering herself, but as Casey never identified her as THE ZG, I don't know how she can go after her. I need to hear from the legal eagles here on WS.

ZFG needs a lawyer.

IMO, it is the best way to KEEP her from further slings and harrassment from anyone. How else can this woman keep her name and general description from being used as a defense attorney's "smoke and mirror"? Thank heavens an attorney IS stepping up to the plate to protect ZFG and her interests.

KUDOS TO THIS ATTORNEY.:blowkiss:

Wasn't there a ZG on brevardcountymoms .com saying at some point "I'm not that ZG...." I guess she could sue also then? Just wondering how many ZG's we'll see come forward now ?

I'm glad ZG is suing! It's not a matter of not identifying this particular ZG, Casey and the entire Anthony family has dragged the name, ZFG, through the mud, to the point where anyone with that name is automatically suspect.

I hope the lawsuit is all encompassing, as the Anthony family as a whole has repeated Casey's lie about ZFG as a fact.

But not about this particular ZFG! Casey excluded her and no one in the family has pointed any fingers at this particular ZFG.

I'm glad she's empowering herself, but as Casey never identified her as THE ZG, I don't know how she can go after her. I need to hear from the legal eagles here on WS.

Hi - new here, but had a thought about this. Casey had to say, "No, that's not THE Zenaida Gonzales" when she was shown the picture, because if she had said "yes, that's her", they would have completely disproven her story right then and there. Once LE came up with the real ZG (who's identity Casey had obviously lifted), she had to say it was a different ZG so she could continue to stick with the ZG kidnapping story at that point. I don't think Casey thinks her moves out too far in advance, she seems to just spin things to maintain control of her story when she's under pressure at that particular moment. She used ZG's identity until it was going to do her in - even if she did say that she couldn't identify the picture later. By that time the damage to ZG had been done. I'm not a legal eagle, but it seems to me ZG should ABSOLUTELY have a case against Casey!!

She has still slandered and libeled ZFG all over the press with unproven accusations. If ZFG had taken Caylee, what did she do with her? Obviously LE cleared her, that's good enough for me! It wasn't ZFG's computer that had Chloroform searches on it, not ZFG's trunk that had decomp smell and Caylee's hair in it...
I think what she was implying was that Casey never identified her as the IN. Yes, Casey is responsible for what's happened to her child, but I don't know if she can be sued for saying a person's name. I hope there aren't other ZFGs anywhere else because they could jump on this, too. I would just like to hear an explanation from a lawyer that's NOT associated with the parties involved. I also personally don't see Casey getting a dime. I pray and hope new charges are brought soon.
PS- now if somehow Casey stole and used her identity then maybe she could win...something.

How many other ZG went to view an apartment at Sawgrass on June 17 th ??

Besides, hyphenation of last names is a common Hispanic practice. My best friend in college was Mexican, not Mexican-American. They use the mother's maiden name and the father's surname. Hers was S. P.-G. I'm sure if Z. F.-G. is a common Hispanic name in Florida, there's probably several around the Orlando area.

Yes but she did put this same ZG at the Sawgrass and she also gave the name (correctly) of two of her children. I don't have a link but heard that on her (ZG's) last interview.
I know...see my post directly above.

Perhpas all the ZG's in central Florida can join this lawsuit and turn it into a class action suit? :)

Let's hope so!:clap::clap::clap:

Casey described ZG as African America/Puerto Rican who sometimes wears her hair sometimes straight, sometimes curly.

I think that will eliminate all other ZFGs but this one.

It might not be impossible to show that the reference by Casey and others was to the ZG who is filing suit. She lives in Orlando and has an association with the particular apartments. Besides defamation, there might also be an invasion of privacy claim or something else. I'll leave it to Casey's crack legal team to make the legal arguments against her claims when they file their answer or motion to dismiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip