ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the example, Casey uses the exact same name - the person suing is Z######## F######-G#######, so Chilly would have used my exact name when naming me as a suspect. <- That was an honest typo on my part, please don;t hold it against me, I thought I allready corrected it, plus this isnot a sworn affidavit is it?? I meant Seeker78 not Zeeker78
He would have also said, "And oh, by the way, the last place I saw my child was at the same apartments another exact Z####### F#######-G####### was at not too long ago." <- Ok so lets say he said that, I was not trying to type out Casey's entire case here in the example it would be 500 posts long.
According to John M######, Zenaida's excellent attorney:

"We know this is the right one. They not only knew she was the right Zenaida, gave the names of her two children and type of car she drove. They knew the color of the car she drove. All given to them allegedly by Casey A#######," M###### said.

The right one what??? For a smart Lawyer it's a weak statment. So he is claiming Casey really meant her specifficaly? then he must prove that, Casey signed a sworn affidavit that ZG/ZFG whatever this particular person... was not the woman she is refering to in her claim as to whom kidnapped Caylee. It is not Casey's fault the LE released this information and the media/bloggers took it outa control. I wish it was!
So could there be another Z###### F######-G###### that drives the same type of car with the same names for her kids with the exact same name that was connected to the exact same place Casey said she last saw her daughter? <-Probably not, I always said one possibility in Casey's case involving her missing daughter is that she aquired this woman's information from Sawgrass and or other nefarious means. That said, she never accuses this woman of any crime. She meerly, by my personal suspicion used her data to lay over her fake nanny story. Then provided this fake story to the police. I still say the police giving this information to the media allowed them and the bloggers to SPIN this story outa control and it is they who are to blame.
Probably. I could probably build a 10 story building made of cheese too. Neither one are realistic, though. <-It would be to a mouse... I really have no idea where you were going with this....
Zenaida - 1, Casey - 0 <- um I don't claim a win for either side, a Jury and Judge will decide :)

LOL! I promise, last post (it's so dang hard to walk away from WS), but if you haven't heard these tapes of LP, John Morgan, and Mark NeJame yet, check 'em out. http://monsters.fm/pages/anthony.html

And for the last time, G'night... :blowkiss:

Frip, I do apologize. My comment you quoted was made solely in reference to taking a bow for statments that had been made earlier. Kinda showing solidarity of thought? It was not my intention to disparage anyone. Truly. In my mind, if you hope Z wins, I categorize you as a pro-Z'er. And you are correct and I agree with you: KC is not the only one persecuting Z. Even posters on this board were, otherwise, we would not have been admonished by the mods. I believe I know what you mean by that, but let me ask you this: When was the first time you recall hearing the name Z, ZG, or ZF-G? I know when I did: when the words tumbled across KC's lips. Why did she say it? I don't know. How did she come up with the personal information? I have no idea, and am not even intelligent enough to come up with any conjecture on that. And you're right -- I don't foresee KC's attorney offering a settlement, since there is nothing to offer, and, since you so correctly pointed out, she has denied all other charges.

Bottom line, I think you and I think a lot alike. And once again, I apologize if my earlier comment offended you. That was not my intention.

I posted a ty etc in my other response thread, I understand that you really did not mean to imply that :) Just trying to remind everyone that etc etc etc, to what I said in the other post above ;-) not gonna re-type it all lol but wanted to let you know I was responding to both posts there :)

Yeah, Frip, I think we're square. But does it scare you just a teeny tiny little bit my statement that we like a lot alike? If I could just totally drag you over to my way of thinking. Believe me, I'm gonna keep trying!

One background story begets another.

I used to work for a justice in a state supreme court. I got very accustomed to looking very closely at both sides of a case. I would watch, in awe sometimes, as the justice would study each case. I was fortunate in that she and I often discussed the various cases she was assigned for opinion writing. She even encouraged me to ask questions and tell her about concerns I had on her written opinions. Now, not misunderstand this. I had no influence over the outcome of opinions at all. None. Nada. Nuttin', honey. But it did cause me to dissect issues and think things through. But it also got me to the point that, even outside of the office, I had the courage to stand up and state my position. And admittedly, it takes a lot to get me to change my mind. Call me opinionated? I'll be the first to agree.

Now, back on topic: Still and all, in the taped conversations that were released, in KC's own voice, she threw the first Z bomb. It stuck. Now she can't put the pin back in the handgrenade.

The fact remains that Casey gave the name to someone in law enforcement. Now, we all know that the nanny story is going to be debunked by her web of lies in court. It simply won't matter how the name got disseminated. Character assassination to law enforcement is still character assassination. She was willing to implicate a seemingly innocent person.

And, let's not forget, if it weren't for the same media coverage, Casey also wouldn't be receiving the alleged $2 mil TV deal. So, in the end, if anyone gets the cash, let it at least be the one person in this whole ordeal that had the colossal misfortune to be in the wrong place at the right time. I have every confidence that if there is indeed a TV deal, the Anthony family/trust etc. will never see a dime from it, nor should they be compensated for any future deals.

I agree totally. It seems that the money they already received was wasted away on nothing. I have never seen them help with a search. They haven't even helped with a search for a living Caylee. If I was them and I thought she was in Puerto Rica I'd get up and head there and get the news out about Caylee. I wouldn't go on television! I'd do it in person

Yeah, Frip, I think we're square. But does it scare you just a teeny tiny little bit my statement that we like a lot alike? If I could just totally drag you over to my way of thinking. Believe me, I'm gonna keep trying! <- I am not a square! stop insulting me ;-) I am too stubborn to be drug anywhere, now find me some strong evidence on the other hand and I will get up and walk :) Real evidence ;-)

One background story begets another.

I used to work for a justice in a state supreme court. I got very accustomed to looking very closely at both sides of a case. I would watch, in awe sometimes, as the justice would study each case. I was fortunate in that she and I often discussed the various cases she was assigned for opinion writing. She even encouraged me to ask questions and tell her about concerns I had on her written opinions. Now, not misunderstand this. I had no influence over the outcome of opinions at all. None. Nada. Nuttin', honey. But it did cause me to dissect issues and think things through. But it also got me to the point that, even outside of the office, I had the courage to stand up and state my position. And admittedly, it takes a lot to get me to change my mind. Call me opinionated? I'll be the first to agree.
<- good story, at least we now know why ;-)

Now, back on topic: Still and all, in the taped conversations that were released, in KC's own voice, she threw the first Z bomb. It stuck. Now she can't put the pin back in the handgrenade. <- well imho that will be her downfall in the Case against her over the dissapearance of her daughter, with any luck perhaps this new case against her can force her hand... to release said handgrenade. But this case is more like a water baloon.

My replies are in bold. :)

^^ oh, it's not gonna do any real damage just get alot of people wet.... ;-)

But again, it's not relevant to this case or for winning the lawsuit... Just ask JM!

OK, JM... Why isn't it relevant IYO?

Personally I think it could ge either way. I *hope* that ZG is able to prevail, but I'm leaning toward the camp that is stating she will have to prove that KC intentionally targeted her.

I hope I'm wrong.

Ok, gang; I've gotta take a break. Having anxiety.

http://www.local6.com/news/17554065/detail.html

Also, Local 6 News reported that more evidence against Casey Anthony, who was charged with child neglect in the disappearance of Caylee, will be released on Friday by the state attorney's office.

The information will include a videotaped statement given by Cindy Anthony, a computer forensics report and phone records of Casey Anthony.

And I haven't read the last stuff I downloaded. But, CW, Frip (and anyone else I've forgotten to mention), I will be back and checking behind you...Maybe when this other stuff's downloaded, there'll be the statements one or the other of us have been seeking, right?

LOL! I promise, last post (it's so dang hard to walk away from WS), but if you haven't heard these tapes of LP, John Morgan, and Mark NeJame yet, check 'em out. http://monsters.fm/pages/anthony.html

And for the last time, G'night... :blowkiss:

The interview with John Morgan drops a "bombshell" IMO.

He could be in a position to get all the main players under oath during depositions and essentially expose the truth long before Casey goes to court in November.

This might be the only way an officer of the court can represent not only ZG but (more important) Caylee.

Through ZG's case this wise attorney could be the voice of Caylee that most of us have wanted from the beginning.

God speed .....

I'm not sure how or where to post this...this seemed as good a place as any...
1. Is there a thread regarding Casey's possible involvement in idenity theft? I read a post on another blog that had a link to a myspace page about the possiblity that Casey may have used a card in someone else's name to purchase airline tickets, etc for her friends, having them give her the cash. She seems to be pretty computer savvy, practically living on Myspace, etc.
2. She had friends that worked at car dealers, a prime source for identity theft, since they pull credit reports. Since she had info re: what type of car ZG had, has anyone checked to see where ZG got the car? Maybe somewhere that Casey could have seen or gotten access to her info, and she picked up on it since it was a match to her on-going "Zanny the Nanny" story. If Sawgrass ran a credit check on ZG, it may have shown that on a credit report, and that's why she placed the "nanny" at Sawgrass.

Looks like ZG's case just got stronger.

Take a look at the released docs from KC's computer, all the searches on ZG

SnagIt1-22.png

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564976.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics