Perhaps Charles knew in advance that this was going to get worse and pulled the plug on AM.
“A US congressman has accused
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor of “hiding” from a government committee seeking to question him over an investigation into
Jeffrey Epstein.
Suhas Subramanyam, one of the Democrat members of the House Oversight Committee, also warned the former prince that the panel he sits on will “continue to pursue” the matter.
The committee
wrote to Mountbatten-Windsor earlier in November, requesting he sit for a “transcribed interview” in connection with his “long-standing friendship” with paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein.
The letter, signed by 16 members of Congress, said the committee had identified “financial records containing notations such as ‘massage for Andrew’ that raise serious questions”.
It has requested that he responds by this Thursday, 20 November.
Subramanyam told
The Guardian that the former duke “has been hiding from us, and I think he will continue to try to hide from people doing meaningful investigations of this matter”.
“It seems like every time we find more evidence, [former] prince Andrew seems to be in the documents,” he added.
“And so I think if he is hoping that the story will just go away by ignoring us and being silent, he will be sorely disappointed, as we continue to pursue this over the next year and beyond.”
More:
'It seems like every time we find more evidence, Andrew seems to be in the documents,' one of the US Democrats seeking to interview the former prince said
inews.co.uk