Identified! SC - Myrtle Beach, WhtFem at beach, dolphin tat, May'13 - Robin Kelly

Did you submit Karen Marie Reiter?
I think I will mark the Missing People on the poster that have been submitted for consideration.

No I haven't. Wasn't sure if someone on the forum had a connection with the case manager already. If someone does, please feel free to submit her

I have submitted Sharon Leinart as a possible match to the Knoxville TN detective...He is looking into it and will get back with me..Hopefully

Classito

Did you submit Karen Marie Reiter?
I think I will mark the Missing People on the poster that have been submitted for consideration.
Karen has some features that would make her a candidate - that I can see (JMO)

I didn't submit her. I haven't ruled her out in my mind, but I haven't ruled her in, either.

Im just going to put this scenario out here -
its the biggest longshot I know :dunno: -
and then I will write a thread for the Missing...

Pity that there was no USA English MSM coverage of these missing people at the time - or the weeks following: 8 confirmed people in total - there names are known, and only one female is recorded as being on one of the boats - she is not our UID.

IMG_7296.JPG

Lady Domina - pic from: Link

During a span of time between the 4th of April and May 19, 2013 - 2 yachts went missing in the North Atlantic. They were sailing on their way from the Caribbean to Azores. The names of the crafts were 'The Lady Domina' and 'Grain de Soleil'.
Both yacht and crew have not been seen since.

Debris was found on the 30th of April in the North Atlantic - but no one knows if this was anything to do with the yacht.
An inflated Life Raft was spotted by a passenger from a Cruise ship Eurodam, but the ship did not stop nor record any sighting, or know if there was anyone in it - or even if it belonged to one or either of the lost yachts - or possibly another boat, or an abandoned life raft. I am yet unable to get a date of when this was seen.

I'm here focusing on the 'Lady Domina'

March 31st - the Lady Domina departs Marigot Bay St Martins for San Juan PR - destination The Azores - final destination Oslo, Norway.

April 2nd - the Lady Domina may have been in Guadalupe (unconfirmed/disputed/false)

April 5th - Lady Domina was confirmed "checking out" of Puerto Rico on route to Azores.

There was presumed a crew of 5 onboard - 4 men 1 woman (not our UID)
The captain of the Lady Domina may though have been thinking about sailing to Puerto Rico to pick up a potential crew-member.
Crew members were advertised for.

5th May - Lady Domina was overheard on VHF May 5, near San Juan asking for weather information - it was the last time she was heard from.

15th May - Lady Domina Report Missing in Sailing Press Release

Because the Lady Domina was not equipped with a Main Sail, nor enough radio and safety equipment it is proposed that the sailing route she took was with the Gulf Stream and North Atlantic Drift currents -
This would have taken the yacht along the coast route near to the Carolina's, then flung them out towards the mid North Atlantic Ocean and onto The Azores..

If the boat had been in any trouble - possibly the crew had to get off the yacht due to an emergency situation: bad weather / swim to the shore / overturned boat. There had been some bad weather recorded - but I'm not sure what date. The length of time of the trip was said to be anywhere from 14 days to 3 weeks - no confirmation of the exact route or stopovers were recorded.
They did have enough food supplies for 6 months on board.
Date of departure of boat: 31 03 2014
Day of UID finding: 13 05 2014
= 43 days
-----

I am wondering if this UID lady was an extra crew member picked up in San Juan or unidentified member on this boat - (or any other boat we haven't even heard about).
And I understand it does not explain the blood in the restroom (if it was hers) - but it may explain some cuts on her wrists (from tangled ropes or sharp debris) and the neck lacerations - if she had been injured in a bad sailing accident - been adrift in a raft - high seas and winds.

Back in this thread, I had charted the tides (I thought she had drifted from North to South direction)
But - there was an msm article that proposed she had come from the direction of Charleston (south to north) - (will have to go back and find the msm report) - that is the route of the stream. If she was still alive when she was found bobbing in the water, she may have tried to swim to shore during the 5 hours she was in the water - even if she had been in a life raft for some time - but the stream at Charleston flicks you back out into the ocean before you are carried north again and head inland along the coast. She may have been drowning from exhaustion and blood loss.
The/a life raft was found sometime after this date in the search area grid when S&R were looking for the other missing yacht 'Grain de Soleil'.

OK - wild scenario over...

picture.php

By Sue Richards — last modified May 23, 2013 11:00 AM
http://www.noonsite.com/General/Med...e-azores-sy-lady-domina-still-overdue-missing

A life raft was found in the Lady Domina Search Area:
http://sailingsavoirfaire.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/life-raft-found-in-lady-domina-search.html

http://sailingsavoirfaire.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/lady-domina-disappears-family-shattered.html
In fact, the Lady Domina story, along with another lost yacht, the Grain de Soleil story, have not been told in the American press. A thorough internet search yields a hand-full of posts on various blogs. There is the mention on Noonsite and other distress boards. Fortunately, Tore Christiansen sounded the alarm by translating Norwegian posts into English and re-posting inquiries on English boards. More than that, not much has been said. When we eliminate the English community from the internet search grid we are eliminating a large population of people who could lend a hand if they only knew about the disappearances.

Norweigan Blog:
http://www.sorgenfri.com/profiles/b...0410:Comment:75864&xg_source=msg_com_blogpost

I would like to add Annette Mammone as a possibility.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/mammone_annette.html

She's from North Carolina. She's 5'3", so if the 67" is correct, then it's not her.

When I googled her to find out more I found a site where someone posted claiming to be a family member. No way it would be considered MSM, so, for what it's worth....the poster states that Annette had a habit of leaving and had stated she was going to help victims at the WTC the last time she was seen.

She's from North Carolina. She's 5'3", so if the 67" is correct, then it's not her.

When I googled her to find out more I found a site where someone posted claiming to be a family member. No way it would be considered MSM, so, for what it's worth....the poster states that Annette had a habit of leaving and had stated she was going to help victims at the WTC the last time she was seen.

I wish we had a certainty on the profile too.
I did read in Annettes profile she had green eyes - the UID is said to have brown (or blue) eyes -
She is in the right age range - as of 2014 Annette would be 57 years old.

Pretty fair facial resemblance, especially through the eyes. Her face seems to be a lot squarer, though as with Karen I'm not sure it's far enough off to rule her out on the basis of one photo.

Attachments

• Annette Mammone with MB JD.png
    Annette Mammone with MB JD.png
    204.9 KB · Views: 79
Still no rule outs listed on NamUs...

Classito

How is this possible?! We've been working for MONTHS on this case -- does DNA or prints take that long? (I don't know much, if anything, about the behind the scenes)

How is this possible?! We've been working for MONTHS on this case -- does DNA or prints take that long? (I don't know much, if anything, about the behind the scenes)

Many LE departments don't update Namus, or don't make updates visible to the public.

But in this case they asked for help to identify her....Which profiles of the ones mentioned on this thread have been submitted ...?

For the record, I have submitted none to the case manager or anyone in SC

Classito

I have submitted April Fawn Smith to the Regional Manager at NAMUS
I think I will send an email tonight and add Nancy Hawk and Poppy Lee Elliot to the Regional Manager NAMUS,

Is there a better contact to send the UID/MP submissions to for this case?
I can only email. Does anyone have an email address for the LE department personnel or a case manager that is handling the UID's case?

I have submitted April Fawn Smith to the Regional Manager at NAMUS
I think I will send an email tonight and add Nancy Hawk and Poppy Lee Elliot to the Regional Manager NAMUS,

Is there a better contact to send the UID/MP submissions to for this case?
I can only email. Does anyone have an email address for the LE department personnel or a case manager that is handling the UID's case?

You can contact websleuther migmuu for a Horry County contact.

You can contact websleuther migmuu for a Horry County contact.

Done! Thankyou - I couldnt find migmuu's thread prior.
I will let you know once the MP's are submitted for consideration.

Had a dream last night that our Dolphin Lady was identified, so I'm taking another crack at it. What do you guys think of Mary Wible--if we can confirm that she's indeed still missing. I don't see her in Namus but I don't see any updates in the 2012 reports either.

Mary Darlene Wible, 51, was last seen at approximately 4:00 p.m. on Monday leaving her residence near the intersection of Commonwealth and Garfield Avenues in Alhambra, where she lives with her sister.

Wible has been diagnosed with a mental illness and is possibly not taking her medication.
She is described as a Caucasian woman; 5’ 06”, 170 lbs, with auburn hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing lime green Capri pants, a floral print shirt and white shoes.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/10/09/missing-woman-sought-in-alhambra/

ETA: Project Jason has Mary as "assumed located" but they admit that they have no news on her one way or another, so I dont put much stock in that. Here's an interesting post from 2012 on the APD's Facebook page. The person says she found Mary in Arkansas once before she went missing again. Shows she can travel, and far, if nothing else: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...151105638366743.407165.266637241742&source=46

Had a dream last night that our Dolphin Lady was identified, so I'm taking another crack at it. What do you guys think of Mary Wible--if we can confirm that she's indeed still missing. I don't see her in Namus but I don't see any updates in the 2012 reports either.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/10/09/missing-woman-sought-in-alhambra/

ETA: Project Jason has Mary as "assumed located" but they admit that they have no news on her one way or another, so I dont put much stock in that. Here's an interesting post from 2012 on the APD's Facebook page. The person says she found Mary in Arkansas once before she went missing again. Shows she can travel, and far, if nothing else: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...151105638366743.407165.266637241742&source=46

I can see a fairly good resemblance, Five. Good find! Good eye.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn
Back