LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for repeating myself, but I really want to know the answer to this.

Were the visits to missing child sites included in any of the doc dumps. And if they are can you tell me the page number.
OT...and this one is not related to the case at all, but can someone tell me how to do a hyperlink? The commands that I found on google dont work in this forum.

TIA :blowkiss:

Hi butwhatif,

I have not seen the sites listed in any document dump. Reference to them was made in a number of news articles around September 26 when a computer forensic report was released, but the stuff the press gave us did not have such sites recorded. I've always wondered if that report was somehow truncated.

Another possibility is that the "My Caylee is missing" Myspace posting by Cynthia was misinterpreted by the media as being a visit to a missing person's website. Would not be the first time such a mistake occurred. :slap:

Can anyone tell me if the garbage that was in Casey's car trunk was from Tony's house?I thought I heard that somewhere. And a link if possible? Thanks!!!

Wt. trash bag w/ blue handles w/ misc. items
1. Empty Coca Cola cherry can 12oz with num #2145.
2. Empty Coca Cola Classic can 12oz with num #22502.
3. Empty Milwaukee's "Best Light" beer can #C7019e.
4. Empty Sprite can 12oz with # 16090RA.
5. Empty circular metal box of "Copenhagen Tobacco" with num # SLN8178.
6. One (1) hair pin; three (3) plastic tie wraps
7. Empty "Dr. Peppe" can 12oz proof of purchase num # 2239E505168X.
8. Empty "Pepsi" can 12oz proof of purchasenum # 1608RF01238.
9. Empty "Sprite" can 12oz proof of purchase num # 16090RA.
10. Empty "Mountain Dew" 12oz proof of purchase num # 2122E504248X.
11. Empty "Oscar Mayer" plastic container 8oz proof of purchase num # 447001090.
12. Empty small "Crystal Light' container num # 249554.
13. Empty "Crystal Light" bottle 16oz with brown liquid proof purchase num # 430093911.
14. Bottle of "Kiwi's Sport Cleaner 5.5oz proof of purchase num # 3160024701.
15. Empty bottle of "Arm & Hammer" 80oz proof of purchase num #33200090430.
16. Empty bottle of "Crystal Light Soft Drink Mix" 80z proof of purchase num #4300095033.
17. Empty black container "Anchor".
18. Empty and broken pizza box "Pizza a Symbol of Quality".
19. Empty carton of "Cherry Coke" 12 packs proof of purchase num# 490003103.
20. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 10.3oz with napkin attach on it with exp day ll/Feb/09.
21. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 12oz proof of purchasenum # 2100065893.
22. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 9Aoz proof of purchase num # 210065643.
23. Empty pack of "Parliament Lights" proof of purchase num # 2820019008.
24. Empty pack of "Marlboro" num # 283022.
25. Empty pack of "Trident Splash" proof of purchase num # 1254667123.
26. Two empty aluminum wraps of "Velveeta" cheese sauce.
27. Piece of fabric that said "L G G made in Honduras of USA fabric".
28. White plastic hanger broken.
29. Piece of paper wrapper "Italian bread" "Roma" with a napkin attach to it.
30. Document "Full Sail" orientation & registration.
31. Three receipts.
32. Document dated on May 9, 2008.
33. Four air freshener sheets.
34. Five napkins.
35. Plastic wrapper of "Stouffer's" garlic chicken proof of purchase num # 1380045214.
36. Three small pieces of plastic wrapper.
37. Three pieces of aluminum foil.

Wt. trash bag w/ blue handles w/ misc. items
1. Empty Coca Cola cherry can 12oz with num #2145.
2. Empty Coca Cola Classic can 12oz with num #22502.
3. Empty Milwaukee's "Best Light" beer can #C7019e.
4. Empty Sprite can 12oz with # 16090RA.
5. Empty circular metal box of "Copenhagen Tobacco" with num # SLN8178.
6. One (1) hair pin; three (3) plastic tie wraps
7. Empty "Dr. Peppe" can 12oz proof of purchase num # 2239E505168X.
8. Empty "Pepsi" can 12oz proof of purchasenum # 1608RF01238.
9. Empty "Sprite" can 12oz proof of purchase num # 16090RA.
10. Empty "Mountain Dew" 12oz proof of purchase num # 2122E504248X.
11. Empty "Oscar Mayer" plastic container 8oz proof of purchase num # 447001090.
12. Empty small "Crystal Light' container num # 249554.
13. Empty "Crystal Light" bottle 16oz with brown liquid proof purchase num # 430093911.
14. Bottle of "Kiwi's Sport Cleaner 5.5oz proof of purchase num # 3160024701.
15. Empty bottle of "Arm & Hammer" 80oz proof of purchase num #33200090430.
16. Empty bottle of "Crystal Light Soft Drink Mix" 80z proof of purchase num #4300095033.
17. Empty black container "Anchor".
18. Empty and broken pizza box "Pizza a Symbol of Quality".
19. Empty carton of "Cherry Coke" 12 packs proof of purchase num# 490003103.
20. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 10.3oz with napkin attach on it with exp day ll/Feb/09.
21. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 12oz proof of purchasenum # 2100065893.
22. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 9Aoz proof of purchase num # 210065643.
23. Empty pack of "Parliament Lights" proof of purchase num # 2820019008.
24. Empty pack of "Marlboro" num # 283022.
25. Empty pack of "Trident Splash" proof of purchase num # 1254667123.
26. Two empty aluminum wraps of "Velveeta" cheese sauce.
27. Piece of fabric that said "L G G made in Honduras of USA fabric".
28. White plastic hanger broken.
29. Piece of paper wrapper "Italian bread" "Roma" with a napkin attach to it.
30. Document "Full Sail" orientation & registration.
31. Three receipts.
32. Document dated on May 9, 2008.
33. Four air freshener sheets.
34. Five napkins.
35. Plastic wrapper of "Stouffer's" garlic chicken proof of purchase num # 1380045214.
36. Three small pieces of plastic wrapper.
37. Three pieces of aluminum foil.

Thank you! I've never seen this list..I'm sorry though I'm a little slow..so does this mean the garbage is from Tony's house bc of the Full Sail stuff? B/c I know Casey faked going there.

Thank you! I've never seen this list..I'm sorry though I'm a little slow..so does this mean the garbage is from Tony's house bc of the Full Sail stuff? B/c I know Casey faked going there.
The garbage came from TL's. Casey faked going where?

...perhaps you're referring to Casey having lied about attending Valencia Community College?

Hi butwhatif,

I have not seen the sites listed in any document dump. Reference to them was made in a number of news articles around September 26 when a computer forensic report was released, but the stuff the press gave us did not have such sites recorded. I've always wondered if that report was somehow truncated.

Another possibility is that the "My Caylee is missing" Myspace posting by Cynthia was misinterpreted by the media as being a visit to a missing person's website. Would not be the first time such a mistake occurred. :slap:

...adding after a little Google work...

Here's the link to the WFTV report that makes these specific claims:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567178/detail.html

If you watch the video (link in the story) they show a screenshot of the specific site they allege Casey visited.

Now...(a) I defer to JWG on the released docs being silent on these searches, and (b) the media made errors in their reporting such as claiming the computer forensics showed Casey searched re: ZFG in June.

There were also references to the Duckett case early on...and another website claims that Lee was in contact with Josh...

So...FWIW...hope that helps.

Tony attends Full Sail. Casey 'attended' Valencia Community College and earned her Planner's Certificate (is there actually such a thing?) long before she met Tony.

Tony attends Full Sail. Casey 'attended' Valencia Community College and earned her Planner's Certificate (is there actually such a thing?) long before she met Tony.

She never attended Valencia College, & never graduated from Colonial High School

She never attended Valencia College, & never graduated from Colonial High School

You're right, she didn't attend Valencia - that's why I put attended in '...'s. She did, however, eventually graduate from Colonial.

Verrrrry Interesting ...

The screenshot clearly indicates WFTV had access to a file we have not seen.

If it was released to the media, the public ought to be able to get it.

Wonder if this is a job for Muzikman?? I hate to always lean on him. Do you know of anyone else in the area that has had the gumption to visit the office down there?

...adding after a little Google work...

Here's the link to the WFTV report that makes these specific claims:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567178/detail.html

If you watch the video (link in the story) they show a screenshot of the specific site they allege Casey visited.

Now...(a) I defer to JWG on the released docs being silent on these searches, and (b) the media made errors in their reporting such as claiming the computer forensics showed Casey searched re: ZFG in June.

There were also references to the Duckett case early on...and another website claims that Lee was in contact with Josh...

So...FWIW...hope that helps.

So, they said something about waiting for the Doc Dump until the other matter was cleared up. Does that mean they won't do another Doc Dump for at least two weeks?

Verrrrry Interesting ...

The screenshot clearly indicates WFTV had access to a file we have not seen.

If it was released to the media, the public ought to be able to get it.

Wonder if this is a job for Muzikman?? I hate to always lean on him. Do you know of anyone else in the area that has had the gumption to visit the office down there?

Will carry the original post over to the computer forensics thread so as not to choke up this one. Will provide a little follow-up on this specific site from the story and what it maybe in reference to...legitimately. http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3398735&postcount=163

So now that the judge has ruled that the photobucket images can be released, when will the next doc dump occur?

How did Casey get hooked up with JB? Is he a court appointed attny? or did she find him? did someone in her family find him? are they paying him? tia

How did Casey get hooked up with JB? Is he a court appointed attny? or did she find him? did someone in her family find him? are they paying him? tia

She caught him from one of the other inmates.

It seems some members may not "see" all the pictures posted on various threads.

There is a simple test to at least find out who is affected.

Please follow this link and report to if you do not see all 4 versions of the pic.

Ask others to try

Fw: STILL JPEG PROBLEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I have created a thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3404742#post3404742

Please direct members that cannot see your images there for troubleshooting. The 4 pictures are produced as follows:

#1: Direct from the server

#2: From my Photobucket account

#3: From your albun

#4: As a post attachment

Thank you for your patience - we'll figure this out.

Questions:

Did George, Cindy and/or Lee believe Casey was working? If so, on what basis? Was she paying rent? Was she buying food? Was she paying for Caylee's general care ( clothes, MD visits, diapers)?

If she was covering any of these costs, and we know she was unemployed, then where was she getting the money? I dont believe the money she stole was not enough to pay for the ongoing care of a child over two and one half years.

How long was Casey unemployed?

Do they A's now acknowledge Casey was NOT working? If so, have they asked themselves why did Casey required a nanny?

Exactly where was Zanny directing Casey to go? Target? Night clubs? Why was Zanny punishing Casey? What had Casey done?

Why didnt the A's tell the police about the "real" location where Caylee was kidnapped? Or did they finally reveal this after the "55" days was done and Caylee was not returned?

What was Zanny thinking? That she would just return Caylee and Casey would be so grateful that she wouldnt report to the police? How could Zanny afford the upkeep of another child?

I am not really expecting anyone to be able to answer these questions, but the story that the A's seem to be sticking with is illogical - to say the least.

So my final question is how can Lee or any member of the family believe anything Casey has to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK