FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to post and none of my posts are showing up. Just checking to see if this one does.

OT - but :woohoo: I just passed my 500 post mark & didn't even realize it!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I've been trying to post and none of my posts are showing up. Just checking to see if this one does.

Well, I see it did.....was beginning to think I got a TO for something or other-couldn't imagine what though. By the time I posted my thoughts, I had to re-log in. Guess I took too long to finish the post. OT, I know, but just saying.

Seems that the Gano search could have been a ruse, too. Evidently all media were standing across the street, cameras aimed at the biggest news yet.
Let me just play with this for a minute-indulge me, if you will.
1) Perhaps the earth-moving machine was there at night because it was not being used somewhere else? Did it go back home when it was time for it to go to work again? No time lost, no rental money used.
2) People in LE work nights-so maybe these were the night people, w/no overtime involved?
3) Perhaps while all attention was focused here, something else was going on somewhere else?
OK- enough muddying of the waters for now. Sometimes I think my role in life is to play devil's advocate.
If what I have put out here is preposterous, please feel free to click the BS button at the bottom. :innocent:

More confusing trash talk.

Clay County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Mary Justino said a large trash truck that took the garbage from the Rosemary Hill landfill in Green Cove Springs to the Chesser Island Road Landfill in Folkston, Ga., has been identified. By locating items with addresses or other information in the trash from that truck, investigators are hoping to find the smaller truck that drove the trash from Orange Park to Green Cove Springs. They could then likely trace the smaller truck's route, Justino said.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/latest/lat_702797.shtml

ccane, do you have a link to the post about Rosemary Hill being searched on Tuesday? That's what I was trying to find when I came across this.

I just want to read the whole article if you have it. I've seen that paragraph used on blogs but the source does not link to story anymore. TIA

Wow, we have 14 members and 9 guests viewing.

Okay, I thought they ID the truck and the driver. So that would mean they could pinpoint the dumpster within reason.

Looks like the Rosemary Hill Solid Waste Management Facility accepts a wider variety of materials than just residential garbage & construction debris. From their website:

This site is for the disposal of the following types of material from any location within Clay County:

* Household garbage.
* Building and Construction Debris (C&D).
* Furniture.
* Yard Trash includes grass clippings, bagged or loose leaves, shrub trimmings, palm fronds, tree parts, and land clearing debris.
* White Goods (refrigerators, washers, dryers, stoves, water heaters, freezers, etc.) Pursuant to Florida Statute 823.07(2), it is unlawful for any person knowingly to abandon or discard or to permit to be abandoned or discarded on premises under his or her control any icebox, refrigerator, deep-freeze locker, clothes washer, clothes dryer, or similar airtight unit having an interior storage capacity of 1 1/2 cubic feet or more from which the door has not been removed.
* Tires. Commercially-generated tires must be paid for.
* Residential household hazardous waste, household chemicals, pesticides, paint, empty 55-gallon drums, and propane gas tanks are accepted at the Household Hazardous Waste Center only. Please ask personnel for assistance.
* Medical sharps, like needles and syringes used in home health care, may be contaminated with disease-causing germs and viruses. These must be handled in specially labeled containers. Clay County’s Sharps Disposal Program can help you dispose of these wastes. Call (904) 284/269-6341, Ext. 158

Okay, I thought they ID the truck and the driver. So that would mean they could pinpoint the dumpster within reason.

The article I quoted was from 10/24 so by now they very well may have the smaller truck and the dumpster location.

Chee, I apologize, but I can't remember what you were looking for in that article ...

More confusing trash talk.

ccane, do you have a link to the post about Rosemary Hill being searched on Tuesday? That's what I was trying to find when I came across this.

I just want to read the whole article if you have it. I've seen that paragraph used on blogs but the source does not link to story anymore. TIA

You know I do lol

County Manager Fritz Behring said Rosemary Hill was searched Tuesday. Investigators are at the Folkston landfill today

The quote came from the jacksonville.com mobile edition

http://m.jax2go.com/topic/1074-Most Popular/articles/19405

I found reference to the article ccane posted at this board.

It takes you away from Websleuths and not to the place my People List is
but the entire article is posted within this [ame="http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showpost.php?p=48279&postcount=9"]post[/ame].

The link ccane posted above takes you to the same article at the Jacksonville Mobile edition.

I had to copy and paste her link because the last four digits ended up not part of the link (I quoted her post to get the entire link). I hope what I did here works.

I found reference to the article ccane posted at this board.

It takes you away from Websleuths and not to the place my People List is
but the entire article is posted within this post.

I dont get info from other blogs because they can be wrong

So, it was a dumpster vs a can. (we know that). Ages ago Sheriff B stated they had to go through tons of "debris", he did not use the words trash, refuse, garbage. etc.

On another note, awhile ago when we were bouncing ideas around re NCIS , possible military involvement. Well, I looked up Hooters address @ 1656 Wells and the Surburban Extended stay Hotel @ 1740 Wells, special rates for military personal, it is a 5 min walk between the 2 places. Just putting this out there.

I personally appreciate what Sad has contributed to this. To me it doesn't matter how many times "removed" she is to ST. Much of what she has said would not be known to us otherwise. Thank you Sad for the info.

Thank you for posting that pghbrandi! I totally agree and to be very honest with you, I'm surprised Sadnpod still still posting here. The personal attacks on her are uncalled for.

I do not have to move on from any topic just as anyone else here does. Doesn't matter if anyone posts in answer to me, its a board and I can post within tos just like anyone else.

As far as what Noway does with her findings and credit given that is Noway's business and her thoughts. I have nor should anyone have control over what noway wants to put out on a board. But, I would say yes credit should be given to the posters who found or thought of the information and Noway would like to use it. That is just plain old fashion manners and I don't know if it gets into copyrights or not don't care.

If no one would like to read my posts Please feel free to put me on ignore or pass my posts by.

If don't like my posts why quote them and make a big deal just ignore. Thank you .. jmo

It's a little hard to ignore you when you make comments like this one [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4511895#post4511895"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4511895#post4511895[/ame] Post #508

I would like to comment on that lady that was pushing sam t. in the wheel chair ...lol it looked a lot like what dt wore ... was low cut up front.. just saying..

I never got into that talk really but since its out there and I saw that on sam t. video might as well put it out there too..

You knew that was Sadnpod pushing ST's wheelchair. Perhaps you should take your own advice and put Sadnpod on your ignore list, so the rest of us can focus on the important stuff....like finding out who killed Somer.

We have very little info to work with. We could be racking our brains out for years. We don't even know the cause of death. At this rate, it's pointless. The LE are waiting for some more info. There have been too many nonsense tips unfortunately that have railroaded them. If only the LE was honest this case would have been solved already. Perhaps LE truly is protecting someone. Maybe it is someone/ some underage kids who are being protected. Maybe some kids befriended Somer at the park and then beat her to death. That's the only thing I could think of now. The adults would have been arrested by now.

I dont get info from other blogs because they can be wrong

It's just the same article you posted. In its entirety rather than the snips we have to post here.

AND laughing because I know information posted here has turned out to be wrong ... thinking of only myself here!

We have very little info to work with. We could be racking our brains out for years. We don't even know the cause of death. At this rate, it's pointless. The LE are waiting for some more info. There have been too many nonsense tips unfortunately that have railroaded them. If only the LE was honest this case would have been solved already. Perhaps LE truly is protecting someone. Maybe it is someone/ some underage kids who are being protected. Maybe some kids befriended Somer at the park and then beat her to death. That's the only thing I could think of now. The adults would have been arrested by now.

How long did it take them to charge casey A and they had the car that smelt of death

How long did it take them to charge casey A and they had the car that smelt of death

3 mths? Yes but they did not have Caylee's remains. Lots of forensic testing chloroform, decomp tests etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeroLosses