FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally appreciate what Sad has contributed to this. To me it doesn't matter how many times "removed" she is to ST. Much of what she has said would not be known to us otherwise. Thank you Sad for the info.

I think we are looking to alternative scenarios to Somer being found that day at the landfill. So what do you think?

Could she have been found earlier?

I think someone who can figure this out needs to start with a landfill timeline as was suggested by ccane. Can we start with what we think is day 1 and then add and subract as we figure out info? Once again, I am at work and working somewhat leter today, so can't even start searching.

Thanks in advance, but I think this search will really help to clarify some things.

I do not have to move on from any topic just as anyone else here does. Doesn't matter if anyone posts in answer to me, its a board and I can post within tos just like anyone else.

As far as what Noway does with her findings and credit given that is Noway's business and her thoughts. I have nor should anyone have control over what noway wants to put out on a board. But, I would say yes credit should be given to the posters who found or thought of the information and Noway would like to use it. That is just plain old fashion manners and I don't know if it gets into copyrights or not don't care.

If no one would like to read my posts Please feel free to put me on ignore or pass my posts by.

If don't like my posts why quote them and make a big deal just ignore. Thank you .. jmo

I'm going to try to find a source that says the searches (volunteer or otherwise) were cancelled on Tuesday.

I know on Wednesday, the searchers were sent home. I remember watching (or hallucinating) a video of that.

Could she have been found at Rosemary Hill ... yes, maybe ... but if LE really wants to help of the public in the OP area, they shouldn't be releasing incorrect information, or they will confuse the public and possibly won't be getting information that could be useful. JMO

Hello Folks: I received an email last night from Reporter JS @ jacksonville.com, he was sad to inform me that there was NO news to report. Jeez......

I am not surprised Cathdawg. I have emailed 2 in Jacksonville,fl and still no answer. I think I did it late last week.

There is just no way I would call it brainstorming by putting information on a board about key players in a murder investigation and saying LE told me or the landfill told me information that could hurt a case. I would not make up stuff and try to put it off on a board as facts from LE or a Landfill worker.

Just not happening. I could not face myself in a mirror if I did something like that. To personalize a story to fit to make it sound good is wrong. Just wrong. Huge Mistake ... Huge..

Neither would I. I dont think any of this "sounds good". I never said anything was a fact, just what was told to me and passed on. I also dont see how anything I have said could hurt this case. I have not "made up" any information I have passed on and to imply I have is wrong, just wrong. Seems to me that attacking a poster repeatedly is just fine though, maybe I was mistaken on this part of TOS?

I do not have to move on from any topic just as anyone else here does. Doesn't matter if anyone posts in answer to me, its a board and I can post within tos just like anyone else.

As far as what Noway does with her findings and credit given that is Noway's business and her thoughts. I have nor should anyone have control over what noway wants to put out on a board. But, I would say yes credit should be given to the posters who found or thought of the information and Noway would like to use it. That is just plain old fashion manners and I don't know if it gets into copyrights or not don't care.

If no one would like to read my posts Please feel free to put me on ignore or pass my posts by.

If don't like my posts why quote them and make a big deal just ignore. Thank you .. jmo

Ditto

Hello Folks: I received an email last night from Reporter JS @ jacksonville.com, he was sad to inform me that there was NO news to report. Jeez......

Girlfriend, you better tell that "friend" of yours to get you internet at his house if he wants you to visit!!!!! He's cutting in on our sluething time.

JMO if you can stand to read any more of them, hahahaha.

I think the whole Chesser thing was to keep media and public's attention away from where the real investigation was occuring. With good reason.

Just like I believe a lot of the attention at Gano was for that same reason.
We can talk about what LE is and was doing and why, but there was no reason AT THE TIME for any of us to know where their invetigation was pointing, where it took place, what they found, when or where.

BBL

I don't want to divert attention away from the garbage thing...I am new to all of this and enjoy reading EVERY post when I can keep up.

I have been thinking about something that was posted awhile back (can't remember who posted) and don't know how to go find it. Anyway, it was a post and a picture about a young man AF (19, I think) who was attending funeral in support of family. I found this very strange as I have a son about same age and while he would be very sad about this happening in the community, he would no way go to the funeral.

I think some of you went on this young man's MS and figured he was just a normal kid. And maybe that is so.....IDK, I looked at pics and saw he does have brothers (3). In pics one is wearing an ICP tshirt and seemed younger. Could brother attend school with AC?. Maybe hang out at skate park? Then found two families of same name on street thats sort of in neighborhood but not really. Again, I don't live there, but it didn't seem that close. But this particular street (and one of the homes) DOES back to Hooters. And someone in family has or had a business called ***** Services. Not sure what that is, maybe a contractor?? Maybe nothing...I don't know how to find these things out.

Again, just seemed sort of random (to me) for kid to go to funeral. And since we can't figure out the garbage thing and I've been lurking, thought I'd throw something out there.

Girlfriend, you better tell that "friend" of yours to get you internet at his house if he wants you to visit!!!!! He's cutting in on our sluething time.

LOL, I know, I am going home today.....:woohoo:

Chee, have the cats come home? I have 3 ferrell cats I feed down at my Rec property in Wa State. I have the staff feed them when I am not around. I worry myself sick over them. Its super cold weather so I had a neighbor check in on them. Yes, I am a crazy cat lady, I have 4 fluff balls at home.

Oh....and since everyone says this and maybe I'm supposed to.....everything I wrote is just my own opinion. :)

I quit lurking and "threw something out there", where did everyone go?

In my little mind I think the Det. thought why not search the garbage as a pre cursor most likely due to something they found or was it "dumb" luck. I still maintain that the killer/s knew the refuse was being picked up Tues. am. So....Somer went missing @ 3 ish pm Mon. Garbage pick up 8 ish am? Tues. 18 hr time diff. Body found but not ID, Wed am as per news, ID as Somer that Wed. eve?

I quit lurking and "threw something out there", where did everyone go?

I am here. I think the others are most likely looking "stuff" up. Glad you came on board.

JMO if you can stand to read any more of them, hahahaha.

I think the whole Chesser thing was to keep media and public's attention away from where the real investigation was occuring. With good reason.

Just like I believe a lot of the attention at Gano was for that same reason.
We can talk about what LE is and was doing and why, but there was no reason AT THE TIME for any of us to know where their invetigation was pointing, where it took place, what they found, when or where.

BBL

Hound I know you have problems watching the videos but Mary Justino explained why they searched the vacant house.
Because of the proximity to the cr... the last confirmed location somer was seen.
She almost say crime

I don't want to divert attention away from the garbage thing...I am new to all of this and enjoy reading EVERY post when I can keep up.

I have been thinking about something that was posted awhile back (can't remember who posted) and don't know how to go find it. Anyway, it was a post and a picture about a young man AF (19, I think) who was attending funeral in support of family. I found this very strange as I have a son about same age and while he would be very sad about this happening in the community, he would no way go to the funeral.

I think some of you went on this young man's MS and figured he was just a normal kid. And maybe that is so.....IDK, I looked at pics and saw he does have brothers (3). In pics one is wearing an ICP tshirt and seemed younger. Could brother attend school with AC?. Maybe hang out at skate park? Then found two families of same name on street thats sort of in neighborhood but not really. Again, I don't live there, but it didn't seem that close. But this particular street (and one of the homes) DOES back to Hooters. And someone in family has or had a business called ***** Services. Not sure what that is, maybe a contractor?? Maybe nothing...I don't know how to find these things out.

Again, just seemed sort of random (to me) for kid to go to funeral. And since we can't figure out the garbage thing and I've been lurking, thought I'd throw something out there.

It was me who threw that name out there.

I'm not sure I think the perp is a teen but I came across that quote and I know none of my 19 year old (ish) nephews would go to a funeral of someone they didn't know. (I believe it said he did not know the family but am not sure now.)

If you want to look through my posts, you can click on my Noway nic and choose the option "See all posts by Noway" or something close to that.

I'll try to find it myself in a bit. I just switched to my laptop and want to do a few things before I start searching again.

I dont remember who AF is or I would look it all up

Hound I know you have problems watching the videos but Mary Justino explained why they searched the vacant house.
Because of the proximity to the cr... the last confirmed location somer was seen.
She almost say crime

hmmmmm. so if I read Justino's remark correctly, the crime to place in the vicinity of Gano......so where does that lead one to. The Park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member