jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #45 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna go run around with the vacuum ... Spray some furniture polish on the window sills, and bleach in the toilets!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can imagine how her mother and father must feel to hear their daughter accuse them of horrible things.

I believe this is the picture being discussed;

98c8ee14373eb7804738311e90ddff3f.jpg

OMG! Resignation and hopelessness!! :(

Slightly O/T, but wow, you were all right. I couldn't wait and watched this last night. Very heartbreaking and sad.

So many similarities - innapropriately hanging on him in public, harrassing ex-girlfriends, etc. And when they described the 1,000 mile journey from Council Bluffs, IA to Latrobe, PA her showing up on his doorstep, then killing him and leaving a post-death voicemail on his phone (!) I screamed at the TV, "That is exactly like Jodi Arias!!

Two women made of pure evil, Jodi Arias and Shirley Turner. :furious:

Also O/T -

I literally don't remember sobbing so hard about anything as I sobbed when I watched that doc. I didn't know the story when I watched it so I was completely shocked! I will never be able to bring myself to watch it again :(

- Aaaaand back On Topic.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Headed out...damn my tears are right on the surface today for some reason. Bringing extra mascara for anyone who might need it. I'll post once I land in the courtroom. Thanks all for holding the high watch for justice and support for this family with me.

I'm bringing you all in today. I need it.

We're all there with you Katie...all holding hands to show our support for the Alexander family.

Thank you for going and for posting for us.

Headed out...damn my tears are right on the surface today for some reason. Bringing extra mascara for anyone who might need it. I'll post once I land in the courtroom. Thanks all for holding the high watch for justice and support for this family with me.

I'm bringing you all in today. I need it.

I felt really bad for Sam yesterday. She was crying and there was no one there to hug her.

I remember when Scott Peterson was sentenced to death. The talking heads on tv (except Nancy Grace) all said he'd never get it but he did. It was such an overwhelming moment. The jurors were fantastic. The post-verdict interviews were interesting and enlightening. I hope Travis and family get that sort of justice too.

Arias did say she'd beg for the death penalty if she, in fact, committed this crime. Hope the jury gives her just that.

I think that JM should play the video of her saying that as the last thing he does before he rests his case!

sucide kept being put on hold, anyone else think this is a weird statement???

It just showed everyone that she was not serious about killing herself!! She did not want to or she would have. That stupid storyline was to cover for her righteous statement about no jury ever convicting her, but she sunk that ship.

Nurmi hoped the jury would feel bad for Jodi over the harsh words Travis used, and completely disregard what Travis was trying to get across to Jodi.

That text was so accurate: she was the WORST thing to ever happen to him!

I just want to know what transpired before the texts....something happened

actually what was discussed about family members in TESTIMONY is allowed to be discussed but no bashing of family members.

Speaking of her testimony about her family, we know psychopaths love only themselves, yet she constantly refers to being careful of her family's feelings. As if she cares what they think about her and wants to spare their feelings.
Do you think she does this for sympathy, or what could be her motive?

Hi All...

I found a link on one of the earlier threads like 2 or 3 weeks ago but not sure who posted it but THANK YOU to the OG poster! This website starting with this article has been so extremely helpful & insightful...

While we're waiting thought I'd throw it out there again.. Behaviors/Tells to look for today while watching the cross

http://www.shrink4men.com/2012/01/04/rethinking-female-sociopathy-part-one/

Here's part of the article:

Sociopaths seem to have contempt for their victim’s feelings and believe their victims deserve to be hurt, taken advantage of and exploited. They have no empathy or very selective empathy (e.g., your wife shows empathy toward someone who hurts or bullies you). They lie, cheat, manipulate, and/or verbally and/or physically intimidate others to get their way or to “win.” To a sociopath, the ends justify the means.

Sociopaths may refuse to recognize that others have rights and believe they’re entitled to violate the rights of others. In fact, they often try to control and humiliate their victims. They see people as objects and value others based upon their utility and ease of exploitation rather than fellow human beings. People are either targets and opportunities for exploitation. They don’t have friends, but rather victims and accomplices who later become victims.

Sociopaths often have a gross and exaggerated sense of entitlement. They seem incapable of true love relationships and often confuse love with ability to control and exploit someone. They are unable to form healthy attachments with others.

Sociopaths seem to be able to lie very easily. You can have a video or audio recording of them perpetrating a crime or some abusive act and they will still pee on your leg and tell you it’s raining. They often believe their own lies and may even be able to pass a polygraph. They seem to lack the capacity for remorse or guilt. For example, many of my clients are more likely to squeeze blood from a stone than to receive a sincere apology from their wives, girlfriends or exes.

I just want to know what transpired before the texts....something happened

that's one thing i'm hoping for----that JM provides context which nurmi didn't give us----because it would've made her look bad, i'm sure. so i hope we see the texts that PRECEDED and followed some of those nurmi cherry-picked.

I disagree. There are upstanding attorneys, prosecution or defense, and there are slime - prosecution and defense.
Ethics need to be made into laws so there is no gray area for slimy attorneys to take advantage of the unwritten laws.

Agreed 100%!! The defense attorneys for my brothers murderer, came up to us at trial and apologized for our loss, and said they were praying for us. I told him to tell his client that we were praying for him. I loved that defense attorney! He showed so much compassion for US!

Oh, oh, oh. Sorry if this has already been discussed - I dreamt about it last night.
So she still had TWO phones. The recording was on her SECOND phone. Does that mean she admits the hot chocolate story was bonkers?

:floorlaugh: My poor DH was trying to watch tv the other night when I had my earbuds in, catching up on the days trial via YouTube - I kept screaming at the computer screen, too!! "Gimme a break, you b!#%h - how did Travis FEEL when you were stabbing him?!?!" .... "Wait till Juan gets a hold of you, you lying *@&%!".... You get my point. DH didn't complain, he knows how upsetting this trial and all of JA's lies are, but I felt bad for ruining whatever he was watching on tv.

I'm just relieved to know I'm not the only "whacko" (as you say) who screams at the tv/computer screen! My poor doggie even goes into the other room when I'm watching the trial - she can sense my frustration, I think.

Let's all yell together - especially today.... "Go, Juan, Go!!!" :rocker:

I swear my cat, Mystique, can tell when my blood pressure is rising and warns me by setting her two front paws on my knee, while I'm watching and yelling at the TV, and meows directly in my face. I thank her and Nurse Mystigue leaves satisfied another medical situation has been averted.

yes, the closet was a walk-through...

i posted this early, early this morning.. but this should give you an idea of the layout of Travis' bathroom, bed, and closet...

i created the image using an HLN youtube video screen cap, and j.a's own version of events (aka "lies" IMO!)..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBNSypqlybc&feature=youtu.be&t=13m5s

Thank you so much for that picture, moonbird! This clearly shows how Arias could have easily turned left and ran out the door to escape--a naked, wet, religious man is not going to follow her out into the street no matter how angry he is! It would have been so easy for her to get away.

(I don't believe her story at all; it's preposterous and self-serving, and makes no sense to me. SHE was the abuser, not Travis!)

It was. But I thought the tech said it was last time he was on the computer. So him logging on in the afternoon to check out her CD of pictures makes no sense if this were true because there is no record of it. jmo
Very good point. I hope the prosecution takes full advantage of each inconsistency. There's so much testimony, I worry that the prosecution doesn't have enough eyes on it to catch all the inconsistencies. They should come here and read for some ideas! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg