Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way JA is tweeting and there is no way Donovan is speaking with her anymore. Once JA was convicted, Donovan cannot contact her as per her probation.

I know there is no offense intended for any of the posters or readers here. I also know that right now, JA is fair game. While we wait for the anticipated death penalty to be handed down, humor of all sorts is filling the void. Thank heavens we aren't here posting how sick at heart we all are over the wrong verdict. It feels good to laugh, even at her expense. I should be sorry for that, but to be totally honest, I'm not. I loathe her. I find her detestable.
None of this is to hurt readers or any young women that might be here. I think anyone that hangs out here long enough knows that. We can be an odd bunch sometimes. but I can't think of a better bunch of folks to hang out with :) IMO

Oh, I know that Beach. I love WS and I know no one means harm and I do love being here and being accepted by such a great group of people.

It's all just moo.

And, seriously, I have also started to say "moo" out loud when giving my opinion!!!!

Maybe it is simple as that. I think he was right ... she is narcissistic ... she cannot help herself. Just like Scott Peterson (also a narcissist). They don't feel anything for anyone else, even though they loved to be the center of attention and be "loved" ... they only know how to receive. Can't give or feel anything to or for anyone else.

Pretty simple. She happens to have a high IQ, but I still believe (as I stated in an earlier post) ... she is dumber than a sack of hammers ... or bag of rocks. Can't remember what I said ... but they are interchangeable :lol:

Okay folks ... it's a tee martonni night ....anybody want to join me?:martini:

She's just so awkward socially. She doesn't have low self esteem yet she can't project confidence, she's fairly bright but her intelligence comes off muddled because she tries so hard to project it. She really strikes me as a very weak, frightened person.

There is no way JA is tweeting and there is no way Donovan is speaking with her anymore. Once JA was convicted, Donovan cannot contact her as per her probation.

Anyone who speaks with Jodi over the phone or in visitation is legally able, with her permission, to tweet on her behalf. If Donavan is stopped, her family will tweet for her.

O/T (yeah, I said it) but there are better sources for late breaking news than a discussion thread about a trial that is on a six day recess.

Ummm...yep, a discussion thread about ummm...a trial. Who said anything about late breaking news? Snark about CMJA is totally entertaning. I'd guess I'm not the only one here who has used some of the time "off" to go back and review testimony and see something new, and yah, I guess I must be a trial nerd because I' m interested in reading about that kinda trial stuff written by trial watchers in a trial thread.

I'm still shocked she started to go down the road "I don't like my Attorney's its' their fault especially Kirk"

to that i'm sure he'd say "um, you're welcome for almost 4 years of trying to save your life?"

I want her to keep talking about them (I know, terrible) I'm just not used to a defendant starting to babble on after the verdict. I say let her talk...a lot

BBM~ Pick me! Pick me! I'm on days off. :D

Jodi reminds me of Ted Bundy. The narcissistic charm part of it.

My son just gave me the Ann Rule book on TB. I read it years ago, but I think he narrowed in on my little addiction here in order to give me the perfect Mother's Day gift!!

Oh, I know that Beach. I love WS and I know no one means harm and I do love being here and being accepted by such a great group of people.

It's all just moo.

And, seriously, I have also started to say "moo" out loud when giving my opinion!!!!

I'm pretty mouthy in real life, but here I find myself feeling free to share some thoughts and comments that even I would probably hold back in person :)
I'm direct, but I hate mean. That's hypocritical since I am openly mean about JA. I guess I should say I hate mean to anyone who is human. I don't consider her human anymore. I have tried and tried (really) to come up with some compassion for her. I do have compassion for Manson (NO TOMATOES). His early life was heartbreaking. It will never excuse what he did, but when he ranted in his parole hearings that society made him what he is, he does have some valid points. He was raised in the system. I can't feel bad for JA. I'm always the one who gets suckered into thinking that underneath all the evil is a good heart. I learned my worst lesson with an ex who was a Malignant Narcissist of the Nth degree. With JA, there is no good heart under all that evil. Sorry for the vent :)

So we're back to eugenics again?

No. I simply believe people like Jodi Arias, Ted Bundy, etc. should not have the privilege of marrying and reproducing. That's really not eugenics, it's punishment for crime.

I understand others may not agree.

BTW - I accidentally messed up the quote and inserted the last two sentences from the quote and they came out sounding like part of my comment. I do not have a morbid fascination and have no doubt that brain defects are as common as any other body system.

There are many, many people with sociopathy and psychopathy who are managing their illnesses and living among us, doing the best they can with the cards they were dealt.

If I believed in eugenics instead of human potential, my schizophrenic adult child who is my daily visitor, who doesn't like it when I kill bugs, he would have been eliminated as a burden to society long ago.

Okay, game is over.

Our newest player got a misconduct timeout so long he apparently won't play again until 2014.

So, I'm off to bed. And to you nearly 300 readers here who spent the evening watching me suffer, I can only say, I -- I . . . I . . . <sniff> I'm going to go dream of marshmallow fluff. So there.

Then I guess wishing you 'sweet dreams' would be sorta redundant? :floorlaugh:

I'm still shocked she started to go down the road "I don't like my Attorney's its' their fault especially Kirk"

to that i'm sure he'd say "um, you're welcome for almost 4 years of trying to save your life?"

I want her to keep talking about them (I know, terrible) I'm just not used to a defendant starting to babble on after the verdict. I say let her talk...a lot

Oh I did too! I wanted her to completely throw them both under the bus ... So they (before they commit any more effort and time) can return the favor. She earned it.

My son just gave me the Ann Rule book on TB. I read it years ago, but I think he narrowed in on my little addiction here in order to give me the perfect Mother's Day gift!!

I have worn the covers off of most of my true crime books, starting with Helter Skelter. IIRC, Ann Rule actually worked with Bundy on a hotline. What are the odds?
One of my most prized possessions is a book long out of print written in 1957 (I think), about the murder of one of my mother's friends. She was murdered in 1949 and the killer was executed in PA in 1950. They didn't mess around. There are only a few copies of the book in existence anymore. I found a signed copy on an antiquities site for quite a bit of money. Way more than I could ever afford. I will just have to keep my very worn, very often read copy :)

Y'all are cracking me up tonight!

And if people are wondering why we get get O/T, it's because we are a little bored since we've had so much down time since the verdict. Lets see:

5/8 - it's official. JA is now officially CMJA

5/8 - CMJA essentially holds a press conference 20 minutes after the verdict was read. (It would have been sooner but she had to "put on her face.")

5/9 - CMJA needs a little "me" time after all of stress of the past 4 months. I mean 5 years. Lets make that 7 years. What the heck, let's go back to the womb where her momma probably wore control top panty hose while preggers with CMJA, which is what caused her BPD.

Every day and night since 5/9 the THs have argued about if she really is suicidal. Dr. Drew appears to be on the verge of suicide himself because no one will agree with him.

5/13 - CMJA returns "home" after her extended weekend.

And finally, fellow Websleuthers have started trademarking various phrases from the trial. If no one has grabbed "what's a girl to do" I would like to claim that one.

It's all just moo.

LOL! When I first started reading here I didn't know what MOO meant, so I would hear it in my mind as "moo." I've never gotten over that habit.

Anyone who speaks with Jodi over the phone or in visitation is legally able, with her permission, to tweet on her behalf. If Donavan is stopped, her family will tweet for her.

Or they will pass on the info she wants tweeted to Donovan. I see most of the followers were deleted from the account while it was down, likely all the ones who had negative things to say, but they are going up again by the minute now that it's back up. :banghead:

O/T

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 1h

OJ's head is literally three times the size of anyone elses head in the courtroom. #OJ #Seriously

Here's a pic. hWild isn't kidding. Can you imagine CFJA looking like this?

article-2323497-19C28FC4000005DC-860_306x423.jpg

I think he needs to lay off the tanning bed...seriously, he's even got the "white- eye" from wearing goggles or sunglasses. I hope I live to see JA looking just as awful.:cool2:

I'm pretty mouthy in real life, but here I find myself feeling free to share some thoughts and comments that even I would probably hold back in person :)
I'm direct, but I hate mean. That's hypocritical since I am openly mean about JA. I guess I should say I hate mean to anyone who is human. I don't consider her human anymore. I have tried and tried (really) to come up with some compassion for her. I do have compassion for Manson (NO TOMATOES). His early life was heartbreaking. It will never excuse what he did, but when he ranted in his parole hearings that society made him what he is, he does have some valid points. He was raised in the system. I can't feel bad for JA. I'm always the one who gets suckered into thinking that underneath all the evil is a good heart. I learned my worst lesson with an ex who was a Malignant Narcissist of the Nth degree. With JA, there is no good heart under all that evil. Sorry for the vent :)

No vent, all valid. Sometimes things hit home, and they hurt.

Not usually me, cause I am a hard azz, but someone I love.

No. I simply believe people like Jodi Arias, Ted Bundy, etc. should not have the privilege of marrying and reproducing. That's really not eugenics, it's punishment for crime.

I understand others may not agree.

BTW - I accidentally messed up the quote and inserted the last two sentences from the quote and they came out sounding like part of my comment. I do not have a morbid fascination and have no doubt that brain defects are as common as any other body system.

There are many, many people with sociopathy and psychopathy who are managing their illnesses and living among us, doing the best they can with the cards they were dealt.

If I believed in eugenics instead of human potential, my schizophrenic adult child who is my daily visitor, who doesn't like it when I kill bugs, he would have been eliminated as a burden to society long ago.

Perfectly put!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members