Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until evidence is discovered to the contrary, I'm just going to say 'be kind, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle". I don't know and we don't know a single thing about mom's life, her background, challenges, relationships, anything. It's ridiculously easy to sit behind your keyboard and claim how you would have done x, y, or z that she is or isn't doing or did. Please stop judging.

The murder still could have happened the night before and she was in jeans - if someone re-dressed her from whatever she had been wearing.
I really wish we had more details about her birthday party,where it was held who attended and the timing of it and the time Madeline returned home. If it was late in the evening and nearing bedtime ,would Madeline not be more likely to change out of her dress she was seen wearing in the photo to her night wear. It would also be interesting to know mum's work schedule for Sunday and Monday.

She was reported by mum to have been wearing black shorts rather than jeans when she went missing. Why would that be ?

Id much rather believe my kid ran off into the woods and they'll find her.

I don't understand why SS wasn't out looking for her ? I mean I know why but before that he should have been searching for the girl he dropped off and said i love you to.
Why did Maddie not know her address ? Thats something you drill into preschoolers .

Right? I mean even little Audrii's killer had the sense to pretend to search for her!.

Re knowing her address, I have 4 kids and taught them all their address when they were about 3 and could parrot it if asked, 3 of them had no trouble but one is autistic and his brain only remains information that is important to him, he can tell you all sorts of obscure facts about a range of different things but he can't tell you the days of the week in the right order,and has no concept of time, and he couldn't tell you his birthday either bless him, but what he could do is walk you from school to his front door with no problem at all, he knows where he lives, he just doesn't remember the address!.

JS said Maddie had ADHD so I can see why she wouldn't know her address.

Didnt the mom say in one of the early videos that MS had a crush on a boy in her class? I could swear I remember hearing that. I haven't had any chance yo rewatch them yet. Could this have been the reason SS killed her?

Ignore this is my sleep deprived brain is confusing two cases.

Didnt the mom say in one of the early videos that MS had a crush on a boy in her class? I could swear I remember hearing that. I haven't had any chance yo rewatch them yet. Could this have been the reason SS killed her?

Yes ,it was said that Maddie had a crush. Saying that ,I am now taking much that was said about Maddie in the interview ,with a rather big pinch of salt.

Yes she did, she stated that Maddie had recently shared with her that she thinks she might like a boy at school, she stated that she went through her text messages with that boy and they were all very innocent texts, nothing concerning. With that being said.. YES, that has been the exact motive in NUMEROUS cases of pedophiles killing their victim. The victim becoming interested in peers their own age.

The AA has been released without that redaction, and it explicitly states that the CSAM shows vaginal and oral penetration with a penis, and also shows breasts, vagina, and anal region. It's said that these show Madeline's body, not another person's.

There's no way around it; this little girl was being raped for at least two years.

MOO
Thanks for the unsettling clarification. I guess I missed reading that the photos actually showed penetration from that long ago. This poor child. It's sickening!

I would not read too much into this.
Basically people either have them constantly since a young age (the degree varies, though), only rarely get them after an especially rough period (respiratory illness, lack of sleep, drugs), or some people pretty much just don't get them at all.

I have seen kids who had more pronounced dark circles than Madeline at an even younger age. Having breathing-related problems in the childhood (adenoids, asthma, allergies, sinus infections) and just having a pale and thin skin seem to have notably more to do with it than sleep length, actually. Also anemia and even dehydration. More details here.
True true... I don't have children and I am seldom around young peeps so it seemed a bit unusual to me...

Just read this... My God! I hope they don't mess this case up! WTH!!!

"Osceola County Sheriff Marcos Lopez, middle, landed in hot water after a
photo apparently showing the body of 13-year-old Madeline “Maddie”
Soto, left, was posted to his Instagram page.

Link...

Until evidence is discovered to the contrary, I'm just going to say 'be kind, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle". I don't know and we don't know a single thing about mom's life, her background, challenges, relationships, anything. It's ridiculously easy to sit behind your keyboard and claim how you would have done x, y, or z that she is or isn't doing or did. Please stop judging.
No, no one here is judging. Can't speak for outside sources if that's what you're referring to ?
We're commenting on what LE has released to the media.
Tbh, it's clear the investigation isn't tied up yet and is continuing.
We're permitted to discuss what is in msm, and the most recent statements from LE are that there are inconsistencies.
Omo.

yes, she was providing an example of how Madeline was open with 'us'.

I am kind of obsessing over watching the 2 interviews JS gave and comparing. The 1st she talks about the supposed surveillance video from the church as if it is definitely Maddie and says she “hangs out for a few minutes before getting up and walking towards the school at about 9:00”. The 2nd interview she says “she went missing between 8:45 and 9:00”.
Also, it makes me very uncomfortable that in both interviews she blames ADHD for Maddie “forgetting her phone” that day. It feels like she knows that it’s strange so she’s trying to give an excuse for why she didn’t have that phone.
"That was around 9am when she got up". (at .47 seconds into the video).

I had wondered if perhaps this means that Maddie got up (from bed?) at 9pm and something happened at that point. Mom is really determined to drill home that the church is right beside the school (its not). That she never made it to school (clearly), and that she doesn't know why she didn't make it to school... This made me think of when SS said he watched her walk away in his sobbing interview, but in this one, mom says he drove away.

Right? I mean even little Audrii's killer had the sense to pretend to search for her!.

Re knowing her address, I have 4 kids and taught them all their address when they were about 3 and could parrot it if asked, 3 of them had no trouble but one is autistic and his brain only remains information that is important to him, he can tell you all sorts of obscure facts about a range of different things but he can't tell you the days of the week in the right order,and has no concept of time, and he couldn't tell you his birthday either bless him, but what he could do is walk you from school to his front door with no problem at all, he knows where he lives, he just doesn't remember the address!.

JS said Maddie had ADHD so I can see why she wouldn't know her address.
Still, Madeline was 13 years old and in her proper grade I assume. I think she would know how to get home, her city, the name of her neighborhood, the way to/from school. She was described as a bright and happy girl, who operates a cell phone, dresses up, plays online games, has a crush, and so on. The mother said around the 7:00 mark of the "I'm a Wreck" video that she's staying by the phone and hoping she "just appears". No address was mentioned by the mom. And as someone else pointed out, one does not have to stay by the phone with cell phones. Maybe the only reason she thought Maddy wouldn't know the way home is because she already knew she was taken out-of-town. We just don't know how much the mother knows. IMO.

Where is Madeline's dad in all of this? Maybe her dad or her grandparent's on that side of the family threw the birthday party. If he had her for the weekend, then bringing her home Sunday evening and her showing them her gifts make more sense.

Just read this... My God! I hope they don't mess this case up! WTH!!!

"Osceola County Sheriff Marcos Lopez, middle, landed in hot water after a
photo apparently showing the body of 13-year-old Madeline “Maddie”
Soto, left, was posted to his Instagram page.

Link...

This has already been posted and discussed up thread .

It does not appear that the case will be affected by it. Teams of people are working extremely hard to uncover the truth .

Where is Madeline's dad in all of this? Maybe her dad or her grandparent's on that side of the family threw the birthday party. If he had her for the weekend, then bringing her home Sunday evening and her showing them her gifts make more sense.
Dad and step mum live in Texas. They flew out after Madeline was reported missing.

The body language expert’s take on JS in this video is really interesting…

I'm still catching up so this might be mentioned further down, bit one thing the expert didn't mention was the last part, she mentioned no emotion but not what JS didn't say.
She said "Maddie, I hope you're safe, I hope you're OK, I hope you're not hurt" but she didn't say " I love you Maddie, please come home, you're not in trouble" or any of the things you would expect a parent to say to their missing child in the hope that they see it and come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duck67