FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have to start thinking outside that box you have built, RD. We could all be wrong in our theories on the person in that video.

It may be a remote chance that Hilton had something to do with Jennifer's disappearance, but she is still missing and there have been no leads to her whereabouts. The other cases they are looking at Hilton for have similar characteristics and now we have to wait to see if he could have been in the area at the time.

I agree SS... nothing can be ruled out until LE themselves rule it out. I was just glad to hear that LE started to think outside their box to even remotely consider GMH.

I agree that GMH needs to be looked at and ruled out. If he had a job as security personnel in the local of area, it could explain a few things. Also, IIRC, didn't the photo show some type of baton that the suspect was carrying?

Looking at the photos, my general impression is that the build of the person could match GMH and the "uniform" impressions from the pictures as discussed by RD lead me to think that a connection is worth exploring. I'm willing to bet GMH used "authority" props more than once to get close to a victim.

Just some thoughts,

Salem

GMH doesn't appear to me to be one to bother with "dressing up" or using props other than his dog to catch his victims off guard. I don't see him having a "uniform" or things to infer he is a cop or otherwise. Yes, a police type baton was purchased for him by a woman online, but I believe he used this as a weapon and not a prop.

Just reposting as next Thursday, January 24th will mark two years since Jennifer Kesse's abduction from Orlando, FL. The Kesse Family, Friends, and Volunteers will be at the Corner of John Young Parkway & Conroy Road during the morning and evening rush hours on the 24th to remind the community that Jenn is still out there and someone somewhere knows something.

The Jennifer Kesse
"Beacon of Hope for the Missing"
Safety & Community Event

Saturday, January 26, 2008
9am-1pm
at the Mall at Millenia, Outside Back Parking Lot D-2, in Orlando, FL.

The Kesse family would like to inform and invite you to a community event at The Mall at Millenia marking 2 years since Jennifer Kesse was Abducted from in or around her condominium at The Mosaic at Millenia, 1/24/2006. The event will feature Families of the Missing locally and from around the country. Missing Persons, Personal Safety, and Community Relations Building will be the order of the day.

There will be FREE FINGERPRINTING available to everyone regardless of age. Also attending, numerous non-profit organizations, officials from OPD (Orlando Police Department), Orange County, FDLE, Orlando City Council, Bloodmobile, Crimeline, Mounted Posse, Safety School, and many more will be on hand to meet and educate the public on new laws (HB223 and SB503) for the missing, community resources, victim assistance, personal safety, crime prevention and gang enforcement.

City of Orlando Chief of Police, Val Demings, will be in attendance and will address the attendees at approximately 11am, as well as State Senator Lee Constantine (SB502 Sponsor), House Representative Evan Jenne (HB223 Sponsor), City Councilwoman Patty Sheehan. Many other local and state officials will attend as well.

This event focuses on Missing Persons, Personal Safety & Responsibility and Community Relations Building.... Each of Us Needs to be part of the Soultion to Prevent Crime.

I hope this event for Jennifer goes well. It sounds like a great deal of work is going into it. Kudos to all making it happen.

I'll let others think out of the box. :) That'll cover all the bases. Security guards meeting the criteria I've laid forth from what's in the photos should have been ruled in or out by now by investigators anyway. It isn't very hard for anyone that knows the local security players.

By the way, you all may be interested in my run in with Hilton back in 1985.

Gary Hilton tried to murder me in 1985
http://www.justiceforchandra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3501

rd

Wow! RD that is crazy!! I hope you called LE to remind them of this as they are still trying to get a timeline on this creep! (This would fall in the area where they are still piecing it together.)

hmmm, no hadn't thought of doing that. You're probably right, the Cumming, Ga. connection at the time I didn't see mentioned in searches I did, among other things. Good point, SS.

Maybe with more bits and pieces like that investigators will be able to determine Hilton's whereabouts two years ago as that point approaches in Jennifer's disappearance.

rd

Just reposting as next Thursday, January 24th will mark two years since Jennifer Kesse's abduction from Orlando, FL. The Kesse Family, Friends, and Volunteers will be at the Corner of John Young Parkway & Conroy Road during the morning and evening rush hours on the 24th to remind the community that Jenn is still out there and someone somewhere knows something.

The Jennifer Kesse
"Beacon of Hope for the Missing"
Safety & Community Event

Saturday, January 26, 2008
9am-1pm
at the Mall at Millenia, Outside Back Parking Lot D-2, in Orlando, FL.

The Kesse family would like to inform and invite you to a community event at The Mall at Millenia marking 2 years since Jennifer Kesse was Abducted from in or around her condominium at The Mosaic at Millenia, 1/24/2006. The event will feature Families of the Missing locally and from around the country. Missing Persons, Personal Safety, and Community Relations Building will be the order of the day.

There will be FREE FINGERPRINTING available to everyone regardless of age. Also attending, numerous non-profit organizations, officials from OPD (Orlando Police Department), Orange County, FDLE, Orlando City Council, Bloodmobile, Crimeline, Mounted Posse, Safety School, and many more will be on hand to meet and educate the public on new laws (HB223 and SB503) for the missing, community resources, victim assistance, personal safety, crime prevention and gang enforcement.

City of Orlando Chief of Police, Val Demings, will be in attendance and will address the attendees at approximately 11am, as well as State Senator Lee Constantine (SB502 Sponsor), House Representative Evan Jenne (HB223 Sponsor), City Councilwoman Patty Sheehan. Many other local and state officials will attend as well.

This event focuses on Missing Persons, Personal Safety & Responsibility and Community Relations Building.... Each of Us Needs to be part of the Soultion to Prevent Crime.

It would great if everyone here that has contributed to Jen's case could show up for this event.

I look forward to it.

~

Bumping for Jenn...

Jenn has been missing for two years this Thursday, January 24, 2006. Please come out and support the Kesse family on Saturday, January 26 at The Jennifer Kesse "Beacon of Hope for the Missing" Safety & Community Event at the Mall at Millennia in Orlando, FL from 9am-1pm.

Thanks.

from the blog link above ...

"One clue as to why it has been so difficult for local police to focus on Jennifer's case was revealed in an Orlando Sentinel article published Dec. 12, 2007. They reported that the Orange County Sheriff's Office currently has only two, part-time investigators to handle the 283 unsolved cases. It said that until the OCSO is able to hire a full-time cold-case squad, these cases will continue to sit with no relief in sight."

emphasis by me ... :(

People in Orlando need to be taking those kind of numbers up with Government and City leaders. There should not BE 283 UNSOLVED cases to begin with!!!

Bumping for Jenn...

Jenn has been missing for two years this Thursday, January 24, 2006. Please come out and support the Kesse family on Saturday, January 26 at The Jennifer Kesse "Beacon of Hope for the Missing" Safety & Community Event at the Mall at Millennia in Orlando, FL from 9am-1pm.

Thanks.

Thank you for this post, UCFAlum - I'll be there.

I'll also be lighting several candles for Jenn, beginning tonight - to burn throughout the 24th.

Blessings & heartfelt thoughts for Jenn & her amazing family .. :blowkiss:

Rum Tum in Central Fla

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/doctorphillips/orl-kesse2408jan24,0,2109013.story

Groups gather for anniversary of Jennifer Kesse's disappearance

Willoughby Mariano | Sentinel Staff Writer
January 24, 2008

<snip>
Today marks the second anniversary of the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse, the 24-year-old Central Florida woman who vanished near her south Orlando apartment.

To honor Kesse and others who are missing, and to heighten public-safety awareness, her family will put on a four-hour event Saturday at the Mall at Millenia.

NORTH PORT -- Harold Muxlow Sr. says he hopes he's wrong, but he fears ex-nephew Michael King, who has been charged with the murder of Denise Amber Lee, may have harmed other women.

"I pray my gut instinct is wrong," he said. "But I've told police to check in Michigan and Homasassa (Florida) for missing persons."

http://www.sun-herald.com/Newsheadli...?headline=9683

This would be roughly 75 miles from where Jennifer went missing. Not sure of the dates this guy would have been there...but it was enough to peak my interest.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58743

We've discussed Jennifer's case here for a thousand pages .......

My question now is this ....

How would you motivate the small community around HOTG enough to identify the suspect, even though it's been over two years?

???

I think if anyone was going to talk if indeed anyone knows anything they would have done it by now.

Clearly the case is colder than the arctic I'm afraid I dont buy this 'leads are coming in on a daily basis stuff'

In my humble opinion this case will only be resolved by one of the following:

1) The sad discovery of a body leading to further evidence and snaring the perp.

2) The perp reoffends, is caught and matched with DNA they have from Jennifers car.(if they have it)

3) Jennifer being found alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member