Raven's Website and Online Activity

NCBanker said:
It's obvious he did this to remove the remarks I made and to prohibit any further remarks from being made. He can't handle the truth.
NCBanker,

I agree with you - he cannot handle the truth. Well. He's not going to have a choice pretty soon. The state of NC is about to handle it for him.

SouthEastSleuth said:
Interesting note:

Seems that since yesterderday (I know, as I looked at it yesterday), that Raven's blog has been "updated" -

in that, the narrative is gone, the comments section is gone, the mysterious "until we meet again" blog link that never worked is gone. All that remains is the profile and some other more generic type information.

Seems the online presence of Raven just keeps disappearing, little by little. Odd that someone with such a prolific online "life" would suddenly choose to erase it all - bit by bit.... or, maybe the heat is just getting to be too much and too close? Who knows, but, anxiety, paranoia, frustration, even fear, can cause folks to do things well outside of their character at times!

http://ravenstree.blogspot.com/

(Ok, so to play devil's advocate with myself - perhaps the site is just undergoing, umm, renovation? A new and improved blog on the horizon maybe??)
.......i had to laugh at this a little SES.... every day , i take a look at his blog .... checking in./checking it out.......and always, same old same old...........so i skip it for a day......

... and WOW..........!

rememberjanet said:
There's a black VX for sale in New Hampshire on the vehicross.info board... and the seller is Rooster. Could this be a connection? Didn't somebody say that Raven has family in the northeast?

http://vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=7085

Hiya RememberJanet! Welcome to WS!

How strange that a Rooster advertises a VX at a dealership! I'm pretty sure though that Raven's VX was a 99 Ironman Edition.

This can't be a coincidence, and yes, it was noted that he had family in either Maine or New Hampshire.

If the VIN is provided, we should run it to see where it's registered. Someone should inquire about its availability in order to obtain more details.

golfmom said:
Hiya RememberJanet! Welcome to WS!

How strange that a Rooster advertises a VX at a dealership! I'm pretty sure though that Raven's VX was a 99 Ironman Edition.

NCBanker said:
This can't be a coincidence, and yes, it was noted that he had family in either Maine or New Hampshire.

If the VIN is provided, we should run it to see where it's registered. Someone should inquire about its availability in order to obtain more details.

The VIN is on ebay. It really is strange and hard to imagine it's a coincidence. But, Raven's VX was a 99 Ironman edition. Also, if you look at the interior shots of the vehicle, it's black and orange. I don't remember what Raven's interior was, but with the vehicle originally being white, that would make for a very odd color combination.

VIN #
JACCN57X817D01463

http://www.ebizautos.com/gladstoneauto/detail.cfm?iid=679104
photos at site. There's quite a number of differences between Raven's model and this one pictured.

eta: the pictures showed up orange, but the description says red and black, which does match Raven's.

...and, oddly enough...............there is a poster on the VX boards who goes by the name of "rooster"..................the odd part, look what else he has for sale......

06/19/2005, 04:47 AM
[url="http://www.vehicross.info/forums/image.php?u=1284&dateline=1100805304"]http://www.vehicross.info/forums/image.php?u=1284&dateline=1100805304[/url]Rooster http://www.vehicross.info/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_62350", true);
VXer
2001 Silver #0551
Milford, NH

2000 Ducati 748 Biposto For sale
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Check out my auction and if your seriously interested I can end it and do the do...

SouthEastSleuth said:
Interesting note:

Seems that since yesterderday (I know, as I looked at it yesterday), that Raven's blog has been "updated" -

in that, the narrative is gone, the comments section is gone, the mysterious "until we meet again" blog link that never worked is gone. All that remains is the profile and some other more generic type information.

Seems the online presence of Raven just keeps disappearing, little by little. Odd that someone with such a prolific online "life" would suddenly choose to erase it all - bit by bit.... or, maybe the heat is just getting to be too much and too close? Who knows, but, anxiety, paranoia, frustration, even fear, can cause folks to do things well outside of their character at times!

http://ravenstree.blogspot.com/

(Ok, so to play devil's advocate with myself - perhaps the site is just undergoing, umm, renovation? A new and improved blog on the horizon maybe??)
...new yes............and UNimproved.....Un-up-dated.....
...i sure hope LE got a screen shot of that 'night before the murder' blog while it was still there....

...and now he's off to maine.....new hampshire.....compliments no doubt of the sincere well-wishers of the utah/arizona/california LDS wards...........his final party-it-up with the east coast relatives/friends?..............or will he really show up for court in 2 weeks......?

I mentioned in a couple of the other threads that I verified Raven is back on the east coast now visiting his family in either Maine or New Hampshire. That same source confirmed that Raven is reviewing this forum on a regular basis.

Any thoughts that Rooster is Raven's uncle?

NCBanker said:
I mentioned in a couple of the other threads that I verified Raven is back on the east coast now visiting his family in either Maine or New Hampshire. That same source confirmed that Raven is reviewing this forum on a regular basis.

I think Rooster is one of Raven's siblings or step-siblings, probably in Utah.

NCBanker said:

IMO, I think Rooster IS Raven, he views the VX boards, probably saw the name Rooster there, liked the name or the person on the VX boards, and started using that name for WS....just my thoughts.

lauriej said:
...new yes............and UNimproved.....Un-up-dated.....
...i sure hope LE got a screen shot of that 'night before the murder' blog while it was still there....

...and now he's off to maine.....new hampshire.....compliments no doubt of the sincere well-wishers of the utah/arizona/california LDS wards...........his final party-it-up with the east coast relatives/friends?..............or will he really show up for court in 2 weeks......?

What's the old saying, 'you can run but you can't hide,'?

Deleting web pages, web sites, web blogs is all well and good, and certainly the right of the creator I suppose - but if people suspect you for involvement in a crime, you can bet there are screen shots:

of every site,
of every page,
of every picture,
of every comment,
of every word.

I guess that's a downside of having such a prolific "online life," - you create, your write, you post - on the internet - for a specific audience? Maybe. But it's there, nonetheless, for all the world to see.

So - erase, edit, change, omit. No worries. The damage was done, way before that delete key was pressed!

Copyright concerns, etc? Maybe. But one would think that if you are being suspected of involvement in a crime, murder to be exact, that copyright concerns would be the farthest thing from your mind...

It just cracks me up that Raven thinks with a clickety-click of a little button that he can cover his tracks here.

There has got to be times where he stops and thinks "Holy $hit what have I done?" in his heart of hearts he has just got to know that it is a matter of when and not if the authorities are going to catch up with him.

If I were him, I'd be crapping in my pants over the upcoming court date on embezzlement ... anything can happen. At one time it possibly could have been something that could have been swept under the rug (like a certain car fire) but with a murder investigation looming, I don't think he can expect a slap on the hands.

I think it is pretty mysterious that once the WS has posted the newest info. about Ravens sights that magically it dissappears. I spent the better half of my morning reading a couple of peoples postings that I find interesting. People who may be Raven. I refuse to say "The Raven " because I am sure in his phsychopathic mind he loves it. That's the only time I'll put it. Anywho! There are a few out there, Rooster may be one. But all of them like to throw a bit of a twist to the story of the murder to keep our minds off their real opinion. Or they switch sides of innocence. I am but an ameteur sleuther. I am here strictly to find out what happened on that night.
As far as Janet and putting up with his B*LLS**T. I can say that one of two things.
1) SHe was hoping for things to get better. My mother was married to my dad who physically abused her for 14 years. They were together for two years prior. He never laid a hand on her until the wedding night. She waited those 14 years for the real guy to resurface. It was just a facade he made up to catch her in his web. When you are with someone so deboinare, shall we say, they can romance you right out of your shoes while wearing the scent of another woman. My real father was this way. It sounds like raven was too.Who can resist when trying to secure the future of your new baby boy.

2) She obviously was prepared to leave him and everything was going wrong. Maybe the reason her friends were worried about not receiving the email was because he threatened her not to leave or else....... Maybe her friends knew he said these things to her. Raven probobly wanted her "love and support" through these hard times and wouldn't have it any other way. Seeing the stress he was under I can see him going crazy if she was still considering it. Maybe they had an argument about this game he was filling in for a whatever he was doing. She felt he had other obligations at home. So they have a falling out she gets on the computer to chat about it, he comes home unexpected and she goes to see what he's doing. Next thing you know............

Sorry it seems like you can get completely wrapped up in your theory to the point you can almost see it. Raven if you are reading this and you are innocent I apologize for the grief your going through. It must really stink to read all of this and know that it's not true and you're just curious of who it might be or what warnings you did not heed??

However if you are guilty I hope one of these scenerios that we have posted are close enough to haunt you. Just as that fateful night haunts you and all the cries of justice you see here haunt you. Didn't you see what a great person she was. Great people have a great many friends and great support system. I bet you never counted on that. You probobly only saw her as a barrier,a weight. Stopping you from all the games, toys, women and money you could have.

And yet at the same token if Janet truly did love you, which it seems she did, I feel bad for her above. Watching everybody degrade you and scrutinize you. It must be breaking her Heart. She knows the truth. And eventually she'll let it free.For the sake of Kaiden and the good she obviously saw in you. I hope it was somebody else.

Anna,

Your post made me think, what if Janet was indeed threatening to leave and Raven played musical chairs with the vehicles? Somehow leaving Janet without transportation? Perhaps the fact that there wasn't a vehicle available for her was the cause of an argument.

It's so hard to pin down since we have so little information, but we know that he was regularly parking his VX elsewhere in an attempt to sell it. I believe Rooster alluded to the fact that Raven was driving the Durango since that's where Raven left his cell phone. So the question becomes where exactly was the Acura that night? Was it available for Janet even in case of an emergency? Surely with having such a young child she wouldn't have wanted to have been stranded at the house in case of an emergency. I know if my husband had wanted to go out and leave me alone without transportation and a six month old baby, I would have certainly pitched a fit. Could being trapped have been the final straw for Janet, causing her to lash out and Raven to explode?

and, BTW, Welcome to WS!

SouthEastSleuth said:
Is there any chance that LE might have met with him or spoke with him and asked him to remove certain things from the Internet? I can't figure out why they would do such a thing but still wonder if they would. Maybe LE worries about the media having too much into which to dig their claws, and LE is trying to keep the media off of the case for one reason or another?

golfmom said:
Your post made me think, what if Janet was indeed threatening to leave and Raven played musical chairs with the vehicles? Somehow leaving Janet without transportation? Perhaps the fact that there wasn't a vehicle available for her was the cause of an argument.
Very, very interesting thought. I couldn't figure out why there would only be one car but you could be right. I would hope that he wasn't THAT controlling but it would explain the shortage of vehicles that night.

golfmom said:
So the question becomes where exactly was the Acura that night? Was it available for Janet even in case of an emergency? Surely with having such a young child she wouldn't have wanted to have been stranded at the house in case of an emergency.
Especially since it seems that the Abaroas did not know any of their neighbors to call on in case of an emergency.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back