FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thing I hope they are doing is testing the brick, sheet (s), and blanket for anything and everything.

One of my first thoughts upon hearing about the sheet and blanket being outside was if the girl had an "accident" in the bed which angered the gf.

The conflicting stories between the father and LE about signs of forced entry really bother me, too. Were there signs or not?!

I was really hoping I'd log onto WS this morning to read that they found Haleigh. :(

I have to agree with the poster that commented about teenagers sleeping. I slept like a log until I had my DD.

WHY can't they pin down the brother's age?! There is a HUGE difference between 2 and 5 and how well he could communicate IF he saw something.

The brick and the sheets have me :waitasec:. MAYBE the brick was to be used as a weapon...or maybe the "intruder" thought he may need it to get into the house...dropped it once he was inside...? As for the sheets, I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around someone stealing a child and blankets from a bed without waking the other 2 people sleeping in the bed...

This is very sad and frustrating...I hope that Haleigh is returned to her family.

Is it really possible to get fingerprints from the brick?

According to this website, yes.

http://onin.com/fp/wwwbd/messages/4/1448.html?1168598859

Any surface that is about as smooth as the miniature corrugated cardboard type ridges on your fingers can potentially bear identifiable latent fingerprints... and the flexibility of the finger skin can often also conform to relatively rough surfaces such as imitation leather dashboards. Fingerprints from crime scenes have been identified on papers, cigarettes, fruit, crumpled aluminum cans, plastic garbage bags, bed sheets, dead bodies (prints on bodies are usually contaminated prints involving body fluids, lipstick or some other substance transferred via the suspect's fingers), and thousands of other surfaces. Fingerprints on paper, cardboard and unfinished wood can last for up to forty years (per actual casework histories) unless exposed to water (and contaminate transfer prints can even then sometimes persist). Fingerprints on non-porous surfaces such as plastic, metal and glass can last for years if not exposed to water and if left undisturbed.​

The first thing I hope they are doing is testing the brick, sheet (s), and blanket for anything and everything.

The conflicting stories between the father and LE about signs of forced entry really bother me, too. Were there signs or not?!

ITA. Either...the house was broken into...or it wasn't. No room for interpretation there, IMO.

Just wonder abt abductor. Twice now the missing child (JL and SG) were being watched by perp, wondering if this is same type of thing.

Though I have suspicion about the GF...hasn't there been a recent rash in the area of attempted kidnappings of kids in the last recent weeks? Besides the rape in the Orlando area. You could be on to a possible lead Beyond Belief. Your theory of needs to be looked into & compared to the earlier reports in the surronding areas of FL.

Bricks are common around mobile homes, they are used as ornimental borders for flower boxes, they are also used around the underside of a mobile home.

This brick in particular may have been used to prop the door open either by Hayleigh's family or someone who took her out of the door. Just sayin, could have been proped to "carry" someone out.

In one article is said she was a sibling. I'm doubting it's the girlfriend and father's child since on 9/11/08 the girfriend had a myspace status of single and it looks like she just started her myspace at that time (no friend except Tom). I would assume from that article the 2 yr old has the same parents as Haleigh.

Here is the myspace page hope it is okay to post it:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=412920159

there's not much on the myspace. I couldn't find one for the Dad.

Myspace defaults to single. If she only has Tom as a friend, she probably just as the defaulted the page. Single 6 months ago means nothing.

I don't know if I have the stomach for this again but here we go...

Coralrose Fullwood and Jessica Lunsford were abducted in the same way.

Trenton Duckett (slashed bedroom screen) has never been found.

Unlike little Adji in Immokalee, Fl who was last seen outside his home, 5 year old Haleigh Cummins was in her own bed.

The State of Florida has a long history of child killers.
Some of these come to mind.......

Eryn Allegra (Tristan Allegra, 8)

Dennis Creamer (Haleigh Marie Cain, 2)

Patrick Dewayne Murphy (Coralrose Fullwood, 6)

David Onstott (Sarah Lunde, 13)

Thomas Ludwig (Diella Ludwig, 2 mths.)

John Couey (Jessica Lunsford, 9)

Joseph P. Smith (Carlie Brucia, 11)

~

Bio-mom has logged onto her MS today and changed the profile picture to Haleigh and changed her mood to "heartbroken." She doesn't say anything about Haleigh being missing or appealing to anyone to bring her back. Just changed the picture and the mood. Is it just me or am I the only person on earth who wouldn't be hanging out on MySpace when my child was missing? I've never understood that.

That is the last place I would go unless I was pleading for help and putting my baby's face out there and contacting TES and LP......anyone for help!
Esp. Mark K since the same thing happened to him!

Maybe I am stupid but most outside trailer, double wide doors open OUT not IN. I have one as my cottage and it has a sliding door and a back door that opens out. Even the sunporch door opens OUT not in........for fires???

Bio-mom has logged onto her MS today and changed the profile picture to Haleigh and changed her mood to "heartbroken." She doesn't say anything about Haleigh being missing or appealing to anyone to bring her back. Just changed the picture and the mood. Is it just me or am I the only person on earth who wouldn't be hanging out on MySpace when my child was missing? I've never understood that.

Well I am still floored that yesterday evening "Chad" bought her on myspace (see comments on her myspace). For those who are not familiar with myspace there are SEVERAL games you can play on there with other members, mafia wars, pirate games, etc. One of the games is where you buy your friends and can put comments for others to see.

Anyways, point is, if I was my stepchild/GF child,whatever, I would do more then change my mood to worried and then proceed to go on myspace and buy people. I would be more like distraught and out with the mom searching or calling people or freaking out or freaking doing anything but playing games on myspace. IMO of course.

Out of those...how many were in bed with an "adult"?

I'm having trouble with that, too. I mean, how does someone steal a 5 year old child who is sleeping in the same bed with an adult?

I wonder if the 17 year old gf was in the habit of having male visitors while the father was at work at night?

What was the temp last night at 3 am in the area?
Would the furnace be on? A breeze from open door?
How close is the back door from the bedroom?
Someone knew the house well enough to go in and out.
What kind of friends did gf have?
Just racking my brain, sorry........

I'm having trouble with that, too. I mean, how does someone steal a 5 year old child who is sleeping in the same bed with an adult?

I wonder if the 17 year old gf was in the habit of having male visitors while the father was at work at night?

I'm glad you wrote that, I was thinking the same thing about gf friends (male).
At that age 7 years 17-24 is a big difference.......after 21 it is not a big deal.
Was gf sick of being tied down with kids? Started having other friends?
Other guys thought she was hot, but wanted the baby? This is another nightmare.
Just when I thought it couldn't get worse with CAYLEE, something wierd happened again........never stops.....:banghead:

Ok just a thought, Caylee and Haleigh are these names sounding the same?
Another awful thought is that a 17 year old as a step mother, I cannot fathom this in my mind, although she may be mature, I just find this whole matter very suspicious.

I just hope this is not copy cat incident....
:hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member