WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
And even if you could see her face, she is an adult, and a family member. Now WHY in this world wouldnt an aunt want her pic made public with her missing neice?

Unless--someone could place the two together? I just don't know!

Meaning place, date, and time?

I do not think that this picture shows a happy Aliayah; and I do NOT believe that her brusing was caused by yet another accident. To me, under her nose, it looks like she has been crying. When a child crys, they get a runny nose and sometimes wipe their nose with a sleeve or something. I just think that she looks so very sad for someone so very young. Oh Aliayah - you beautiful little girl - we are still praying for you! There are MANY out there that do care about you. :cry:

And even if you could see her face, she is an adult, and a family member. Now WHY in this world wouldnt an aunt want her pic made public with her missing neice?

Unless--someone could place the two together? I just don't know!

I got the impression that this aunt would have had no issue with it, even if her face had been in the picture. (It wasn't.)
But, that is ONLY my opinion and Vickie will have to verify that.

I am not sure if Vickie talked to her and verified she WOULD have said they could release a picture with her face in it... or if she was just saying how easy it would have been for them to ask rather than editing the picture.

I have to wonder if they were just embarrassed by the *advertiser censored* and that's why they edited it? :innocent:

I got the impression that this aunt would have had no issue with it, even if her face had been in the picture. (It wasn't.)

I am not sure if Vickie talked to her and verified she WOULD have said they could release a picture with her face in it... or if she was just saying how easy it would have been for them to ask rather than editing the picture.

I have to wonder if they were just embarrassed by the *advertiser censored* and that's why they edited it? :innocent:

I think it took a while for the picture to get released because LE was examining it for location & when it was taken. Also to examine the condition of Aliayah when it was taken.

I don't think I've seen a missing child poster with other people in it, other than when they are also looking for the abductor. So maybe it's just policy to edit out anyone else in every missing person picture?

BBM Just throwin this out there. Why would you be embarassed that your chest was in a pic? It's usually covered pretty well right? ..... Unless the pic was taken in extremely warm weather. Say late August or so..... Aliayah went missin at the end of September. The pic was taken "days before the disappearance". Hmmmmmmmm I wonder.........:waitasec:

The bruising in that picture is horrible,..just horrible,...but I believe that everyone is getting far too distracted analyzing every square inch of this photo. You aren't "seeing the forest for the trees". We all agree that no doubt Aliayah was abused, but my point is that she is STILL MISSING!!! WHERE is she and WHY has she not been found???

The picture is just one more "puzzle piece" in this mystery. I noticed in the video of the latest FBI interview, that Killian stated that with a $20,000 reward, everybody is welcome to look for Aliayah". WHY isn't every person in Weston going over every square inch of the county, looking for her??
I am thankful I do not live in the area, as I would surely want to have words with Lena...
Enough already about the photo.......Let's get this little girl FOUND!!

BBM Just throwin this out there. Why would you be embarassed that your chest was in a pic? It's usually covered pretty well right? ..... Unless the pic was taken in extremely warm weather. Say late August or so..... Aliayah went missin at the end of September. The pic was taken "days before the disappearance". Hmmmmmmmm I wonder.........:waitasec:

I wouldn't care, I'd want the picture put out immediately. And I don't think the Aunt in the picture cared.
I was wondering if the FBI was embarrassed by the *advertiser censored* and edited the picture because of that. Not the Aunt. :innocent:

However, that picture wouldn't have been taken in the first place if it was me... she would have been photographed by herself, playing or something. I very much dislike the "say cheese!" pictures. I don't do those.

Aliayah is the type of child I would offer to photograph, do family pictures for when the twins were born.
I have done it before... individual portraits of the kids and family pictures.
Families who certainly couldn't afford to get professional pictures done.

Because everyone should have pictures of their kids... it is pretty neat when the parents are extremely grateful.
I am so saddened when these kids don't have pictures of themselves, it's not a judgment... it just makes me sad.

I wouldn't care, I'd want the picture put out immediately. And I don't think the Aunt in the picture cared.
I was wondering if the FBI was embarrassed by the *advertiser censored* and edited the picture because of that. Not the Aunt. :innocent:

However, that picture wouldn't have been taken in the first place if it was me... she would have been photographed by herself, playing or something. I very much dislike the "say cheese!" pictures. I don't do those.

Aliayah is the type of child I would offer to photograph, do family pictures for when the twins were born.
I have done it before... individual portraits of the kids and family pictures.
Families who certainly couldn't afford to get professional pictures done.

Because everyone should have pictures of their kids... it is pretty neat when the parents are extremely grateful.
I am so saddened when these kids don't have pictures of themselves, it's not a judgment... it just makes me sad.

My point was that MAYBE the picture tells more about WHEN it was taken if Wendy's chest was visible enough to warrant croppin out.

My point was that MAYBE the picture tells more about WHEN it was taken if Wendy's chest was visible enough to warrant croppin out.

According to Grandma the picture was taken July 10th... media, maybe LE said that it was "days before" her disappearance.

It was originally just the last known/most recent picture of her, that is what I have seen quoted.

I wondered if someone assumed it was days before, because I haven't seen that in a quote from LE.

According to Grandma the picture was taken July 10th... media, maybe LE said that it was "days before" her disappearance.

It was originally just the last known/most recent picture of her, that is what I have seen quoted.

I wondered if someone assumed it was days before, because I haven't seen that in a quote from LE.

Watch the newest videos. Killeen says its from days before. Not sure which one of theses it is but it's one of them.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=276834609028707

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...20852&set=o.157086711052107&type=2&permPage=1

I have a question for those who are related to the L family or locals.

Did LE impound LL or RL's vehicle in order to search it properly?

Thanks in advance.

On the date the picture was taken thing, I don't know about all of them, but both my camera and cell phone has the date it was taken under properties. My computer puts them in a folder by the date I download them, but if you click on the individual picture and check the properties, it gives the date the picture was taken.

I dunno about anyone else but my *advertiser censored* cant be picked out in a line up. Friends and family wont look and say...HEY! That's ClassyTs tatas! But, I am pretty modest by wearing a shirt regularly...

The bruising in that picture is horrible,..just horrible,...but I believe that everyone is getting far too distracted analyzing every square inch of this photo. You aren't "seeing the forest for the trees". We all agree that no doubt Aliayah was abused, but my point is that she is STILL MISSING!!! WHERE is she and WHY has she not been found???

The picture is just one more "puzzle piece" in this mystery. I noticed in the video of the latest FBI interview, that Killian stated that with a $20,000 reward, everybody is welcome to look for Aliayah". WHY isn't every person in Weston going over every square inch of the county, looking for her??
I am thankful I do not live in the area, as I would surely want to have words with Lena...
Enough already about the photo.......Let's get this little girl FOUND!!

I will tell you why I cant get past the photo....I haven only seen three photos of this child and in every one she is banged up. Now add that to the fact that she is toothless, and has disappeared from her bedroom. Her mother wont talk or help find her and now does not have her other kids. The photo is a BIG deal to me. A child goes missing and the only photos of her are tragic. Someone had to be cropped out of that photo and someone else took the pic. That means at least two people not her mother saw her in this condition and were okay with. That infuriates me. No one cared. People still deny. The girl is missing but the photo is so clearly there.

In my opinion, LL & her immediate family are saying as little as possible because it's harder to get caught in a lie when you keep your mouth shut. She's been in legal trouble long enough to have learned that one.

LL must be really angry about that picture being released. I hope LE interviews her again after she's gotten good and mad...maybe she'll slip up and lead them to what happened to Aliayah. It's harder to keep up with the lies when a person is raging mad.

I think you are right. I also think the "immediate" family and the truth are strangers. Thats just how it is. I bet LL AND gma aren't too happy right now. Peronally, I have never had a gma pull out a pic of their grandchild that looks ANYTHING like this. No way do I believe that gma is too emotional to look at pics or search....

I want to know if gma ever received benefits for the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48