TX TX - Houston, MixedRaceFem 15-17, UP10722, 'He Smurfs Me' TShirt, Oct'12 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to mention that I asked Dr. D this last year, she said there was nothing to indicate that smurfette has ever bore a child..although I don't think she ruled out the idea completely. But I would say more than likely smurfette has never carried a child, jmo.

Question:

If you click on one of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children links and the missing poster is no longer available, does that mean that the child has been located? I was re-looking at Amanda Oliva and found her page now unavailable.

Question:

If you click on one of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children links and the missing poster is no longer available, does that mean that the child has been located? I was re-looking at Amanda Oliva and found her page now unavailable.

That is what I conclude. NCMEC is good about removing the found, NamUs not so much, JMO

I wonder if NamUs keeps profiles up for chronic runaways. They also have profiles on NamUs for people who more likely running from th law than missing. JMO and :twocents:

I wonder if NamUs keeps profiles up for chronic runaways. They also have profiles on NamUs for people who more likely running from th law than missing. JMO and :twocents:

Hi MERRY, where do you find the ones likley running from LE ? or are they mixed in with just plain "missing"? I cant find it :(:facepalm:

Hi MERRY, where do you find the ones likley running from LE ? or are they mixed in with just plain "missing"? I cant find it :(:facepalm:
They are mixed in with plain missing. May not say if the are wanted or not. Meaghan the owner of Charley Project on the Charley Project blog has talked about on her blog how while looking through NamUs for missing cases to add that she has found there are some profiles on NamUs of people who are wanted by law enforcement. Makes sense since they could of become a Jane or John Doe sometime while running from the law. JMO and :twocents:

Hey everyone,

I'm in the middle of moving to NC, so I haven't looked at the details again on the case of Sabrina Allen. So I need to reread it. I thought it might be worth looking at. What struck me is I thought the approximation of the missing girl at age 12, kind of resembled smurfette's approximation. And she would have been about the same age in 2012. What do you think, I know its a stretch?

Sabrina Allen

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/21645537/new-developments-released-in-case-of-missing-girl

Hey everyone,

I'm in the middle of moving to NC, so I haven't looked at the details again on the case of Sabrina Allen. So I need to reread it. I thought it might be worth looking at. What struck me is I thought the approximation of the missing girl at age 12, kind of resembled smurfette's approximation. And she would have been about the same age in 2012. What do you think, I know its a stretch?

Sabrina Allen

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/21645537/new-developments-released-in-case-of-missing-girl

WOW I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT SABRINIA ! Good thought!

Hey everyone,

Sabrina Allen

Three things that strike me. Car abandoned in Austin, TX, hair last seen red and she has the eye thing. I'm surprised there is no DNA.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8135/9/

Attachments

• sabrina collage.jpg
    sabrina collage.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 53
Three things that strike me. Car abandoned in Austin, TX, hair last seen red and she has the eye thing. I'm surprised there is no DNA.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8135/9/

Those three things struck me too, i've been think'n about it on and off now for a few months, I thought it might be too far fetched, but, sometimes that's the way it goes. I bet DNA might be easy to get considering the father is quite involved. Also, looking at the moms photo, kind of leads me to the similarities Sabrina may have had. Thank you for the side by side comparison !!

Also, I believe I read reports that when Sabrina was young, her mother had died her hair so much that it was falling out, and that she appeared to be malnourished.

Those three things struck me too, i've been think'n about it on and off now for a few months, I thought it might be too far fetched, but, sometimes that's the way it goes. I bet DNA might be easy to get considering the father is quite involved. Also, looking at the moms photo, kind of leads me to the similarities Sabrina may have had. Thank you for the side by side comparison !!

She went missing in 2002 I would think they would have collected a DNA sample by now if they thought the child may be harmed by her mother, to me it seems like there may be some information that leads them to believe that Sabrina is still alive and well somewhere in the world with her mother and has yet to be located.

I can submit this to Dr. D, but it doesn't seem likely that she will be able to do anything with this PM, there is absolutely nothing to compare. IMO even comparing photos isn't significant enough, considering the photo in comparison is an age progression.

Sabrina's Charley and Namus entries, for those (like me) who weren't familiar with the case. Both articles mention her hair being damaged by dye and the Charley summary indicates she might have had periods of malnutrition.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/allen_sabrina.html.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8135/

The last time the mother was seen was right around the time Smurfette was killed; if they were trying to slip back into the US or fell in with the wrong man, they might both have been murdered. (Note: no, I am in no way suggesting Llorens could be Smurfette!)

On the theory that Sabrina might have grown up to look similar to her mother, I did a collage with Smurfette and Llorens. They do resemble each other somewhat -- and Llorens has quite an overbite that isn't that obvious on some of her photos.

I don't know how this could be followed up on, however. She doesn't have fingerprints and dentals would be meaningless for when she went missing. You'd think her family would have DNA.

Attachments

• sabrina allen's mother with smurfette.png
    sabrina allen's mother with smurfette.png
    289.6 KB · Views: 39
Sabrina's Charley and Namus entries, for those (like me) who weren't familiar with the case. Both articles mention her hair being damaged by dye and the Charley summary indicates she might have had periods of malnutrition.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/allen_sabrina.html.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8135/

The last time the mother was seen was right around the time Smurfette was killed; if they were trying to slip back into the US or fell in with the wrong man, they might both have been murdered. (Note: no, I am in no way suggesting Llorens could be Smurfette!)

On the theory that Sabrina might have grown up to look similar to her mother, I did a collage with Smurfette and Llorens. They do resemble each other somewhat -- and Llorens has quite an overbite that isn't that obvious on some of her photos.

I don't know how this could be followed up on, however. She doesn't have fingerprints and dentals would be meaningless for when she went missing. You'd think her family would have DNA.

I do think the age progression looks very similar, I just don't think it is something that can be relied on. When I saw this PM, I did think there was a shocking resemblance between Sabrina's mother and smurfettes recon.

I had no idea that her mother had been seen around the time smurfette turned up. Is there any proof that it was actually Sabrina's mother? Also did they mention where the mother was seen in 2012?

I do think the age progression looks very similar, I just don't think it is something that can be relied on. When I saw this PM, I did think there was a shocking resemblance between Sabrina's mother and smurfettes recon.

I had no idea that her mother had been seen around the time smurfette turned up. Is there any proof that it was actually Sabrina's mother? Also did they mention where the mother was seen in 2012?

I completely agree you can't rely on the photos. I'm not sure where to go from here.

This is what Charley Project says: Greg hired a private investigator to look for his daughter. In the spring of 2013, the investigator announced there had been no sightings of Llorens or contact with her for nearly a year, and he believed she was dead. The investigator theorized Sabrina was in the care of a female friend of her mother's. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/allen_sabrina.html

Nearly a year before spring of 2013 would work out to no sightings since summer of 2012. It doesn't mention where but probably still in Mexico.

The PI, Mr. Klein is only a couple hours away from me, I wonder if its worth contacting him with smurfettes profile and see what he thinks, I am sure if he sees a connection he might be able to find us a DNA sample.

Considering her light hair and eyes I'm guessing its not her, I submitted a girl(last name sounded like it could have been Jewish) that had light brown hair and blue eyes and Dr. D said she was "too white" (I hope no one takes offense to that, it's just how she explained it in layman's term)

Glad to see you all are still coming up with PMs, I have been looking but haven't seen anyone that really jumps out to me. This poor baby needs her name back so she can finally go home.

If the PI is available, that sounds like it might the best way to proceed. There are some pretty obvious reasons it shouldn't be Sabrina, but there's enough to make me wonder, y'know?

Any thoughts on Gloria Alvarado post 1387. The height may have been entered wrong, although I have no proof of that. To me she looks like the sketch....

If Sabrina has sisters, they would make a better DNA sample, Eh?

Any thoughts on Gloria Alvarado post 1387. The height may have been entered wrong, although I have no proof of that. To me she looks like the sketch....

If Sabrina has sisters, they would make a better DNA sample, Eh?

Went back and looked at post #1387, I am almost positive if I submit this PM the first discrepancy Dr. D will point out is height(although we know it definitely could be an error! ex. WCJD) I think she looks similar to the reconstruction though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard