GUILTY TX - Kaufman Co. prosecutors Hasse, McLelland & Mrs McLelland slain in revenge plot

If you were the top brass in Austin, including the Governor, where would you want the murder trial of Eric Williams to be held? Dallas? Where the national press would have a field day barbequing the Texas State Guard (and the governor). Or East Podunk, that is, Longview, hard to get to and with few media outlets. Even most cellphones don't work there. I believe that Austin had that in mind when they opened up a new State Guard unit in an empty National Guard armory in Longview. A retired Army Major, either a JAG officer or LEO or MP officer, is rumored to be the likely new commanding officer there. I expect he was chosen for his skills in trials. Austin will need a top man to ride the 3rd Herd and watch out for the Governor's interests. Captain Aulbaugh served his purpose in steering the noninvestigation of the State Guard in Kaufman. Major whatzhisname will do the same in Longview, making sure the Governor's hair stays well quaffed. My guess is the trial will be in Longview, under the protection of the Great Texas Balloon Race and the woods of East Texas, where nary a discouraging word is heard.

Trial to be held in Rockwall County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High-profile Kaufman County murder trial moved

Posted: Jan 24, 2014 11:51 AM CST
Updated: Jan 24, 2014 11:53 AM CST

By: myfoxdfw.com Staff - email

KAUFMAN COUNTY, Texas - The death penalty trial for the man accused of killing two Kaufman County prosecutors will move to another Texas county.

The defense for Eric Williams asked the judge to move the trial from Kaufman. The case will now move forward in Rockwall.

Williams is accused of killing District Attorney Mike McLelland and his wife Cynthia in March, and Assistant D.A. Mark Hasse last January.

Prosecutors said Williams sought revenge against the prosecutors because of his conviction on theft charges. He lost his law license and justice of the peace position.

Kim Williams named her husband as the shooter. She is also charged with capital murder.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/24540859/high-profile-kaufman-county-murder-trial-moved

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/24768592/crews-search-lake-for-evidence-in-kaufman-county-murders

Search of lake Tawakoni for gun. Wrong direction, in my opinion. I saw the Crown Vic on Malloy Bridge Road on the day of the murder. I saw him and his wife carrying a "stick" and other stuff away from the car toward a nearby pond or stream next to the road. Later I saw the deputies racing to the McLelland's house.

The gun, as well as a second gun and black mask, were recovered March 5 as divers with the Texas Department of Public Safety searched along the Highway 276 “two mile bridge” area in Hunt County, according to an search warrant affidavit obtained by News 8. The lake is located about 40 miles northeast of Kaufman. http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Warr...nty-assistant-DA-found-in-lake-253434201.html

Is the “two mile bridge” area and Malloy Bridge the same?

Momtective,
No, it's approximately 50 miles away on Lake Tawakoni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a personal note I have been away for a couple of months for surgery on an old war injury that has acted up recently. But I am all better now and I'm back to work...and sleuthing.

They found only the handguns used in the Hasse murder in Lake Tawakani. I still think the AR-15 used in the DA's murder is on Malloy Bridge Road, where I saw the car.
Here's another bombshell. Williams had planned to also kill a judge...with a crossbow and napalm.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/04/16/pd-accused-kaufman-county-killer-had-another-hit-planned/

Wow!! EW is beyond vicious!!! They need to get him to trial ASAP & onto death row. If he happened to escape now, the entire population of Kauffman County would be in danger.

I could be wrong, but I suspect that William's wife is giving LE a lot of information hoping to avoid the death penalty herself.

Welcome back after surgery & hope you are doing well.

LE found the crossbow and napalm at the Seagoville storage location provided to Eric Williams by Barton "Rodger" Williams, the regimental sergeant major, who arranged for storage for the weapons and crime cars. Personally, I believe that these murders were a conspiracy of several persons.

There are some weird things about this case that make me think that the murders were some executive action and a conspiracy. Did you notice the different types of weapons that were used in both murders, and even another different weapon was going to be used in the plan to kill the judge? AR-15, revolvers, napalm and crossbows. Different crime vehicles, different disguises were also used. This sounds like some grand plan to throw off LE into thinking that each killing was done by different people. Of course, we know that Eric Williams was able to get a Texas State Guard buddy to arrange for storage of the weapons and crime vehicles in Seagoville, and he asked another TXSG buddy for advice in disposing of the barrel (Upper) of the AR-15 murder weapon. And when Williams was finally arrested, had lost his commission and law license, members of the State Guard still referred to him as “Captain”. It makes you think that perhaps he got more help from his Guard buddies than was reported.

I found another possible connection, and an interesting link, to a high official in the Texas State Guard. I won’t name the official nor his position, but if you use Google to search for “Texas State Guard” and “crossbow” in the same search argument and look at the top result given, you might see something interesting. The top result is for a Linkedin file for a senior Guard official (initials R. B.) who also happens to have a commercial interest in a crossbow firm. Read his profile. The next Google result is for a Texas Parks and Wildlife regulation that gives special privileges to Guard members with crossbows. Coincidence?? Maybe.

There are some weird things about this case that make me think that the murders were some executive action and a conspiracy. Did you notice the different types of weapons that were used in both murders, and even another different weapon was going to be used in the plan to kill the judge? AR-15, revolvers, napalm and crossbows. Different crime vehicles, different disguises were also used. This sounds like some grand plan to throw off LE into thinking that each killing was done by different people. Of course, we know that Eric Williams was able to get a Texas State Guard buddy to arrange for storage of the weapons and crime vehicles in Seagoville, and he asked another TXSG buddy for advice in disposing of the barrel (Upper) of the AR-15 murder weapon. And when Williams was finally arrested, had lost his commission and law license, members of the State Guard still referred to him as “Captain”. It makes you think that perhaps he got more help from his Guard buddies than was reported.

I found another possible connection, and an interesting link, to a high official in the Texas State Guard. I won’t name the official nor his position, but if you use Google to search for “Texas State Guard” and “crossbow” in the same search argument and look at the top result given, you might see something interesting. The top result is for a Linkedin file for a senior Guard official (initials R. B.) who also happens to have a commercial interest in a crossbow firm. Read his profile. The next Google result is for a Texas Parks and Wildlife regulation that gives special privileges to Guard members with crossbows. Coincidence?? Maybe.

I think you need to be VERY CAREFUL! I hope no one knows your true identity. You might be in danger yourself.

They know who I am, and I want them to know who I am. I figger that if anything happens to me that they'll be the main suspects. There is an officer in the TXSG who has ties to the Mob in New Jersey. He may well be the kingpin behind these murders and in control of the drug flow in the area.

They know who I am, and I want them to know who I am. I figger that if anything happens to me that they'll be the main suspects. There is an officer in the TXSG who has ties to the Mob in New Jersey. He may well be the kingpin behind these murders and in control of the drug flow in the area.

I want you to be careful, also.

Well, they would certainly be the main suspects for sure. We just don't want to lose a sleuth member. Take care.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back