GUILTY Austria - Woman Held Captive, Had 7 Children by Father

Thanks for the link.
"The jury will not hear from Fritzl's wife Rosemarie, 69, who has refused to give evidence. "

Wow. That wouldn't happen here. Don't they have subpoenas? No wonder Elisabeth threw her out. With that kind of attitude, Rosemarie should scrounge for food.

As for Fritzl, they should put him in that basement, and make him endure what he put the victims through.

I think he would enjoy that too much, the sadistic freak.

Reading these links and his change of mind, does anyone really think a monster of this magnitude is capable of compassion? Generally I would think he'd rather enjoy sitting through a trial savoring all the vile details about what he did.

But here is a man who after hearing his daughters testimony and then she has the strength and courage to actually come to the court room, maybe he's had enough and owned up to the beast that he is?

BTW, I think Elisabeth must have phenomenal psychiatrists to be so strong after not even a year. That must have felt so powerful to face her father and hold her head high. I like to think she'll do far better than I ever could of imagined. I only hope the children are coping as well or better!

I think he would enjoy that too much, the sadistic freak.
You are probably right.

"Psychiatrist Adelheid Kastner told the court Wednesday that Fritzl had a very serious personality disorder and would pose a threat to others even at his advanced age if freed. She recommended that Fritzl serve out his sentence in a special prison facility for psychologically deranged criminals."

Reading these links and his change of mind, does anyone really think a monster of this magnitude is capable of compassion? Generally I would think he'd rather enjoy sitting through a trial savoring all the vile details about what he did.

But here is a man who after hearing his daughters testimony and then she has the strength and courage to actually come to the court room, maybe he's had enough and owned up to the beast that he is?

BTW, I think Elisabeth must have phenomenal psychiatrists to be so strong after not even a year. That must have felt so powerful to face her father and hold her head high. I like to think she'll do far better than I ever could of imagined. I only hope the children are coping as well or better!
She is definitely a strong woman. Telling her story must have empowered her,I don't think I would still be sane enough to talk.

I think the thing that gets me is...how many other Elisabeths are there in the world?....look how long this went on with noone the wiser! How many have never made it out of there dungeons alive?

I think the thing that gets me is...how many other Elisabeths are there in the world?....look how long this went on with noone the wiser! How many have never made it out of there dungeons alive?

With all the stories you read about girls/women who are trapped in dungeons like this one, it makes you wonder how many you don't hear about. There was that girl in Japan (she wasn't in a dungeon, but she was in a single room for years), that girl who escaped when her abductor was washing his car, that girl from Oregon who lived under a bed for years, and many, many others. In my own state there was a man who had an underground bunker in the woods, and when he attempted to abduct a girl it was discovered. It boggles the mind, and these are just the ones we hear about.

With all the stories you read about girls/women who are trapped in dungeons like this one, it makes you wonder how many you don't hear about. There was that girl in Japan (she wasn't in a dungeon, but she was in a single room for years), that girl who escaped when her abductor was washing his car, that girl from Oregon who lived under a bed for years, and many, many others. In my own state there was a man who had an underground bunker in the woods, and when he attempted to abduct a girl it was discovered. It boggles the mind, and these are just the ones we hear about.
This is what happens when people decide to mind their own business.

SOB does not deserve a 'clinic'. He deserves 100x's worse than what he did to his own child & HIS grandchildren ick...

He should be locked up in a windowless stale cold DARK dungeon and served solely bread & water. Even that is too humane for what I really want to write.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509785,00.html

Depraved father Josef Fritzl, convicted after imprisoning his daughter Elisabeth for 24 years, is being investigated over at least four unsolved murders and disappearances.
Even as he was led away to prison, police were re-examining missing person and unsolved murder cases over the past four decades.
One is the 1986 murder of Martina Posch, 17, who was raped, strangled and dumped in a lake a short distance from where Fritzl and wife Rosemarie ran a guesthouse.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509999,00.html

A FORMER nunnery that has been converted into a comfortable modern prison is expected to be chosen by Josef Fritzl as the place in which to serve his life sentence . . . According to his lawyer, Rudolf Mayer, he will select Garsten, a former Benedictine convent . . .

In Garsten he will be able to improve his English or study other foreign languages, as well as singing in the choir or training in a gym that is better-equipped than those of many hotels. As an inmate, he will be offered a wide variety of hobbies and entertainment, including tennis, darts and art classes.

The prison, set in woodland in the foothills of the Alps and considered one of the best in Austria, provides inmates with the light and fresh air that Fritzl’s victims were deprived of in their dank cellar. . . .

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article5950413.ece

I read a link on In Session that stated Elisabeth was upset with the grandmother because she allowed Fritzl to come back home after he served his time in prison on a previous rape charge.
Had she not done that, none of this would have happened.

wandering, That's the way I see it also.
This woman/wife is NOT totally innocent, taking a convicted rapist back and then claiming to never notice any strange behavior?

How could she not go to the basement in 24 yrs. and not notice or open any doors or clean up?..I don't buy it now or ever!...

Think about the food it took to feed his daughter and her children in the dungeon, don't tell me this woman didn't notice all that food disappearing from her kitchen for 24 years....and what about the garbage?

imo, this woman kept he head in the sand so she didn't loose her 'meal ticket' by reporting her husbands perverted twisted, actions...:furious:.

Thanks for the link.

"The jury will not hear from Fritzl's wife Rosemarie, 69, who has refused to give evidence. "

Wow. That wouldn't happen here. Don't they have subpoenas? No wonder Elisabeth threw her out.
With that kind of attitude, Rosemarie should scrounge for food.

As for Fritzl, they should put him in that basement, and make him endure what he put the victims through....

It's obvious to me, Fritzl's wife, Rosemarie is still all about herself...:liar:

Josef Fritzl begs raped daughter for cash

From correspondents in London
February 16, 2010 01:31am

AUSTRIAN incest monster Josef Fritzl has written letters begging for cash from the daughter he locked up and raped in a secret dungeon.

The Sun reported that every two weeks Fritzl, 74, would pen a pleading note to daughter Elisabeth, 43, who suffered more than 3000 rapes at his hands and bore him seven children.

He is serving a life sentence for the rapes and for the death of one of the children he fathered with her.

In the letters, he said he needed money "to study to be a lawyer so I can defend myself".

In some of the notes, Fritzl asked her for £3500 ($6100) to "get me started."

He even complained about not being able to get special shampoo he claimed to need for his implanted hair, a transplant he had while she was caged in the rat-infested cellar he locked her up in when she was 18.

more here

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,26730038-5012763,00.html

Josef Fritzl begs raped daughter for cash

From correspondents in London
February 16, 2010 01:31am

AUSTRIAN incest monster Josef Fritzl has written letters begging for cash from the daughter he locked up and raped in a secret dungeon.

The Sun reported that every two weeks Fritzl, 74, would pen a pleading note to daughter Elisabeth, 43, who suffered more than 3000 rapes at his hands and bore him seven children.

He is serving a life sentence for the rapes and for the death of one of the children he fathered with her.

In the letters, he said he needed money "to study to be a lawyer so I can defend myself".

In some of the notes, Fritzl asked her for £3500 ($6100) to "get me started."

He even complained about not being able to get special shampoo he claimed to need for his implanted hair, a transplant he had while she was caged in the rat-infested cellar he locked her up in when she was 18.

more here

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,26730038-5012763,00.html

the utter gall............

him and garrido.........i swear to god.........do monsterous things to people for two decades then cant imagine why that person abandons them and wont help them........

this is the first time i've ever seen this so im a first time poster here.

im glad she thru the mother out......the mother didnt know anything was going on? for a quarter of a century? dad just keeps dumping grandbabies in her lap and she doesnt find it strange? dad spends all his time in the basement but nothing is going on?

im glad elizabeth thru her out. i just wish the prosecution would go after her too.

Awwwww, his trial is stressing him out.

lol im sure his daughter was never stessd out......living in the basement prison for a quarter of a century, giving birth to 7 kids without medical care, being raped thousands of time......watching your 'dad' murder your baby ect all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kebrando
Back