CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat - How do we know the pastor has a younger hispanic man staying with him and his wife?

Is this rumor? Was this mentioned in an article?

Thanks in advance.

I think they were concealing her from others, immediate family, cameras or neighbors.
In a way, yes. I think it was simply because it was still daylight when he moved the body which means she was killed soon after she was last seen, imo. She was probably disposed of before 8:00 pm and LE were called to the scene.

Darlin gal I did searches for the pastor through several search sites and his name popped up as an associate of the pastor. I then took that name and did a search and the Pastor again popped up.

A white pages listing shows two address for this male in that mobile home park.

One that I found shows that he resides/resided at the same lot number as the Pastor, another member here was able to locate an address for the same male at lot number 75.

I am now looking at a map to see if it is close to Sandra's home.

No, it wasn't in an article, it hasn't been stated as a rumor, it's just something I'm looking at, there is no indication that this male had anything to do with Sandra's disappearance.

Kat, I posted that earlier on the forensic astrology thread. The hispanic man is listed as associated with the pastor on veromi.net

btw it is Lot 76

In researching other people finder sites, the closest is an age 37 in Stockton, and age 79 in Fresno.

Mine has a bright yellow ribbon on it. People also do this to prevent someone from mistaking your bag for theirs.
Mine has a huge round picture in hard plastic that my grandson drew for me of the globe. Can't miss it! ;)

I am just learning that she was found. I can barely see to type because of the tears.
My heart goes out to her family.

Your screen name (tiredofthis) says it ALL! I know everyone here agrees!

In a way, yes. I think it was simply because it was still daylight when he moved the body which means she was killed soon after she was last seen, imo. She was probably disposed of before 8:00 pm and LE were called to the scene.

THis is my belief. I also believe it was an impulsive unplanned kill by an unskilled person.

Neither of the 2 parties below are suspects. Only interested because reports here indicated a search was done at or near the residence in the same MHP.

Can someone please help us find the DOB for Pastor of the church? He's in his 70's
http://www.clover-road-baptist-church.com/Pastor1.html

I found 2 w/ same name listed at the main W. Clover address:
Lane P------
Lane L------

Also, there is a Spanish sounding name person associated w/him living at same address and I need that person' DOB.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/namesassocPASTOR.jpg

ANY help you can give us in the Forensic Astrology Forum would be appreciated.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3564549#post3564549

Special THANKS to Kat who has been wonderful w/her seach thus far.

Thank you ALL

Many prayers go out to Sandra's family.

Crime of opportunity which usually indicates a sexual predator, imo. Bless her heart, Sandra should not have been out there roaming around that park alone. It made her a vulnerable target.

I also think it was a crime of opportunity. Sandra had no place to go and was just skipping along with nothing to do, possibly bored and ran into someone who took advantage of that.

SS we are on the same page. So who was around in the afternoon with nothing to do and had the opportunity?

Between the hours of 4:00 pm-8:00 pm means people were already coming in from work. It isn't an indication of being there during the day so it could be anyone.

Crime of opportunity which usually indicates a sexual predator, imo. Bless her heart, Sandra should not have been out there roaming around that park alone. It made her a vulnerable target.

sadly, i agree...with this and your theory on the man who kissed her at the pool. at least at the moment, he is the one who sticks out in my mind, he has ever since i saw his interview. "to be nice"....:furious:

I tried to answer that one, too. Let me get that post for you. ;)

TY!..I still think using such a HUGE suitcase to avoid detection (if that was the purpose) was very risky..If they had any brains at all they would've later dumped her out leaving her on the side of the road or even in the water canal.

The perp is now tied to that suitcase with her body inside..I'm seriously NOT complaining cos I strongly believe this will do in the SOB! :behindbar

If the perp took her to his home, I just don't think he had time to murder her there and cover his basics, like remove all evidence from the home. Which explains why luring her to a shed would be an easier way to remove himself from the crime scene..at least in his mind. But we all know a murderer takes something from the crime scene and leaves something behind.

I didn't like him from the moment I saw him on tv. When I found out what he did for a living it made me suspect him even more. What did LE have to serve those SWs on his home and cars? What other locations of his were searched? The Dojo? They had their reasons to go after him with such gusto. Was it the kiss earlier which opened up the door for LE and the SWs? Possibly. He had to admit to it since I guess there were witnesses to the act of him kissing her on the lips. What was done in response at the time? It obviously did not affect him being with other young children to teach which to me is a mistake. The man blew his boundaries with a child and for 2 years continued to be in direct contact with others?

Neither of the 2 parties below are suspects. Only interested because reports here indicated a search was done at or near the residence in the same MHP.

Can someone please help us find the DOB for Pastor of the church? He's in his 70's
http://www.clover-road-baptist-church.com/Pastor1.html

I found 2 w/ same name listed at that address:
Lane P------
Lane L------

Also, there is a Spanish sounding name person associated w/him living at same address and I need that person' DOB.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/romancingthestone/namesassocPASTOR.jpg

ANY help you can give us in the Forensic Astrology Forum would be appreciated.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3564549#post3564549

Special THANKS to Kat who has been wonderful w/her seach thus far.

Thank you ALL

Many prayers go out to Sandra's family.

Lane P and Lane C are the same person. The P stands for pastor. The person's actual initials are CLL.

I think they were concealing her from others, immediate family, cameras or neighbors.

Here's my problem (sorry for being a broken record!) with this scenario..Who wouldn't remember seeing the perp with this HUGE suitcase!..It would only take one person!..If it was immediate family that's a problem cos most would keep quiet?

We know it wasn't caught on camera or they'd be busted right now..Lucky for him huh? :furious:

Does anyone have a subscribed veromi account? It goes by the month, year or 24 hour access. Birthdates are provided on that site (and may well be on other peopledata sites also).

For LE to go directly after IDing her body to a new location and a shed is curious. What did they find on her or the suitcase to tie her to it? Did someone mention seeing her near there before? There appears to be a direct connection in the way it was reported ealier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko