CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salem,
could you bump over here that wonderful synopsis thing you did? It was awesome!

I would be happy to. Let me see if I can find it. Then maybe someone could add the info gathered through the night about the church/shed connections, etc.? I am way behind here.

Let me go find it!

Salem

After looking at photos, I still have not seen one with a red ribbon on the suitcase. Do we have that photo somewhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amysmom
Is this really saying they KNOW who's involved in the child *advertiser censored* but they haven't been prosecuted? WTH!

If this does involve child *advertiser censored* that leads me to believe she wasn't killed that soon after she was taken & makes whatever happened to her even more horrific..I really can't even go there right now or I'll go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The source of that article is Protect.org. The link is at the bottom of the Salem page.

It looks to me that Protect.org just called out every city in the USA. It reads as if for every investigation on a missing, hurt or killed child, that there are a large chunk of the city dwellers that are "found out". Now the question is, which cities are so darn broke that they cant follow through like Tracy plans on doing with what they refer to as the "The Tracy 60" ? It looks to me like its all about $$$$ and resources. jmo

Yes, the article is saying that authorities know there are more than 60 people actively trading child *advertiser censored* in Tracy but they haven't been investigated or arrested due to bandwidth. If you want to learn more about it, research Senate Bill 1738 that was featured on Oprah.

The purpose of the suitcase was to conceal her while moving her out of the trailer park in my opinion, not just conceal her from neighbors or strangers or even cameras, but I believe to conceal her from others in the very home the suitcase was taken from.

So who saw a friend, family memeber or neighbor leave with a suitcase that day? Better yet, who is missing one?

I believe if they did not want to cover up their crime from others they would have just left the poor child in the pond without the case. Oh god i hate writing that.

The suitcase is going to NAIL this perp so I'm very glad they were DUMB enough to use that rather then a trashbag..That would not have caused much suspicion & may not have been noticed at all even by family members which is a very interesting theory btw!

I think F. Wohler had the most to gain by getting rid of Sandra, imo. His action of kissing her on the lips two years earlier means he was already inappropriate with her and would also give him additional motive for him being reported for it then. We do know that pedophiles often fantasize long before they act. He could have been harboring this fantasy for the past two years, imo.

He did have the most to gain. I'm just wondering wouldn't she have known to stay away from him? I know we have a neighbor that has made some comments that sent up red flags. My children know to stay far away from him. I have told them if he speaks to them they are to run in the house. I know it's paranoid but he gives me the creeps. I think it was probably someone she trusted.

I am getting ticked off at the national news as they are not covering this at all. I have only caught one blurb this morning (missed the one on MSNBC)...

SeriouslySearching, I agree! very little to no coverage in my area.

Did you hear there was a 'red' ribbon on the suitcase when it was found?
I found the red ribbon a very interesting clue.

Has anyone heard IF the ribbon was tied on the suitcase or part of the suitcase design?

Was the ribbon tied to the handle to identify the suitcase when traveling/flying or going on a cruise? or was it tied around the large suitcase to hold it together?

If this was the case, why would someone have a long red ribbon laying around their property?
I know I don't have a red ribbon in my house, and never use red ribbons except for Christmas.

I can only think of a few reasons someone would have a red ribbon available:
1. for a childs hair,
2. Christmas presents,
3. Rose/flower arrangements or
4. grave flowers...:rose:

there will be some identifying object, hair fibers, cat, dog fibers etc...in that suitcase....especially if it has plastic pockets that cosmetics could go in...the water perhaps wouldn't have gotten in there to wash it away? Could tracking dogs get a 'scent' and tell us WHO owned that suitcase?

I really had hopes Sandra would be found alive...

Prayers for her family

Police Dept spokesman said that they are still looking at everyone and that the suitcase did NOT have any clues attatched to it.

hmmmm.

Has anyone heard IF the ribbon was tied on the suitcase or part of the suitcase design?

Was the ribbon tied to the handle to identify the suitcase when traveling/flying or going on a cruise? or was it tied around the large suitcase to hold it together?

If this was the case, why would someone have a long red ribbon laying around their property?
I know I don't have a red ribbon in my house, and never use red ribbons except for Christmas.

1. for a childs hair,
2. Christmas presents,

Re the red ribbon / band. I read a couple of articles early this morning where is was desribed as a "red band". To me, that would mean its decorative and would be part of the design...like its not something you cook take on & off.
But then I see alot of talk about a ribbon - maybe being attatched by the owner or whoever.

There was an interview just now with Sgt. Tony S. (HLN) and the search warrant last night did involve a shed, but he wouldn't go beyond saying anything else about it. He said it involved a SW which was served last night inside the mhp and during the time they kept the park closed until 3:00 am. He did not specify if the shed was inside or outside the park or anyone associated with it. He quoted "ongoing investigation". (Yes, he did say there was nothing on the suitcase to identify it.)

I personally haven't seen anything other than what was posted here about a red ribbon. I could not see any red on the suitcase in photos either. IMO, it wasn't a red ribbon for travel or it would have been readily seen in all the photos. Someone earlier reported it was "around" the suitcase, but haven't seen that either.

The only reason I can surmise is with this type of disposal the perp had to cover up to move her or probably would have dumped her without it. Someone could have seen him so it required the suitcase.

If the shed at the church was the actual crime scene, where did the perp get the suitcase? Did he find it there (unlikely)? Did he bring one knowing his plan and this was all premeditated? Did he keep it in his car? Did he return home to get it?

Maybe a donation to the church? I know that churches get a lot of strange donations. Someone cleans out their garage, donates to the church because it is a tax write off?

Police Dept spokesman said that they are still looking at everyone and that the suitcase did NOT have any clues attatched to it.

hmmmm.

It was the same gentleman that spoke last night.
Is he the Chief?

He didn't say anything new. The same as last night.

I've been trying to verify the red ribbon for a while now. I don't see it in any of the pictures and no one has responded about seeing it. Wondering if this is just a rumor.

1. for a childs hair,
2. Christmas presents,

there will be some identifying object, hair fibers, cat, dog fibers etc...in that suitcase....especially if it has plastic pockets that cosmetics could go in...the water perhaps wouldn't have gotten in there to wash it away?

I think the perp was not aware the ponds would be drained completely to reveal the suitcase. This was not someone associated with the agricultural biz or they would know these details.

I believe the perp thought the body was secure and would not be found. No body. No evidence. No case against him.

It was a pretty stupid place to dispose of the body if the perp didn't want her found imo. The suitcase wasn't even weighted down if it floated to the top of the pond. I'm not in the agricultural business either, but I think it's kind of obvious those aren't normal ponds, since there are several of them in a row, and they are long and narrow and are located on a farm. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banana0990