CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a urgent question?

Who lives at # 57 in the mobile home park? TIA for answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme
so preacherman lives in the trailer park... and the church and 'another home in the park' was searched last night. Is this creeping anyone out like me???

I am beyond pi$$ed this morning that anyone could do this to a child. Throw her away in a suitcase! I hope her mother is doing okay...
Why hasn't someone from INSIDE the park alerted the media to what # was searched last night? I know I would!

The suitcase disposal baffles me..The typical SO dumps their victim along the side of a road or throws them in a field when they're done with their EVIL act..IOW!..They don't give a chit about nothing including getting caught..So what's up with this perp?

kr2.. look up at elepher's post I bumped (number two)

swan, swimming pool man=Wohler

Hey Nurse!
I've been studying for a test tomorrow, so maybe I'm brain dead, but for the life of me I can't figure out the church thing. Is there a link somewhere to what was found in the shed and why they even went there. I fell asleep laying on my computer last nigh waiting for the presser...but I woke up long enough to see it. I am so drained from this, as I know all of us are. TYIA

O/T ThoughtFox - Thank YOU!!! I had tried that and couldn't get it to work. The trick is you have to "go advanced" after you click the edit button. Your post made me try a little harder :blowkiss:

Salem

Glad to help! :)

I think F. Wohler had the most to gain by getting rid of Sandra, imo. His action of kissing her on the lips two years earlier means he was already inappropriate with her and would also give him additional motive for him being reported for it then. We do know that pedophiles often fantasize long before they act. He could have been harboring this fantasy for the past two years, imo.

Pastor has an hispanic male living at his address.

Is this really saying they KNOW who's involved in the child *advertiser censored* but they haven't been prosecuted? WTH!

If this does involve child *advertiser censored* that leads me to believe she wasn't killed that soon after she was taken & makes whatever happened to her even more horrific..I really can't even go there right now or I'll go :crazy:

The source of that article is Protect.org. The link is at the bottom of the Salem page.

It looks to me that Protect.org just called out every city in the USA. It reads as if for every investigation on a missing, hurt or killed child, that there are a large chunk of the city dwellers that are "found out". Now the question is, which cities are so darn broke that they cant follow through like Tracy plans on doing with what they refer to as the "The Tracy 60" ? It looks to me like its all about $$$$ and resources. jmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by amysmom
Is this really saying they KNOW who's involved in the child *advertiser censored* but they haven't been prosecuted? WTH!

If this does involve child *advertiser censored* that leads me to believe she wasn't killed that soon after she was taken & makes whatever happened to her even more horrific..I really can't even go there right now or I'll go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The source of that article is Protect.org. The link is at the bottom of the Salem page.

It looks to me that Protect.org just called out every city in the USA. It reads as if for every investigation on a missing, hurt or killed child, that there are a large chunk of the city dwellers that are "found out". Now the question is, which cities are so darn broke that they cant follow through like Tracy plans on doing with what they refer to as the "The Tracy 60" ? It looks to me like its all about $$$$ and resources. jmo

Why hasn't someone from INSIDE the park alerted the media to what # was searched last night? I know I would!

The suitcase disposal baffles me..The typical SO dumps their victim along the side of a road or throws them in a field when they're done with their EVIL act..IOW!..They don't give a chit about nothing including getting caught..So what's up with this perp?
I tried to answer this for you on the other thread.

As the laws grew stronger against sexual predators, the murder rates climbed in response because the perps kill to avoid prosecution. They know an alive child can ID them.

The purpose of the suitcase was to conceal her while moving her out of the trailer park in my opinion, not just conceal her from neighbors or strangers or even cameras, but I believe to conceal her from others in the very home the suitcase was taken from.

So who saw a friend, family memeber or neighbor leave with a suitcase that day? Better yet, who is missing one?

I believe if they did not want to cover up their crime from others they would have just left the poor child in the pond without the case. Oh god i hate writing that.

No it's not Garcia. Let me see if I can give you the name without violating his privacy...

First name is Porfirio

Last name is the spanish version of martin.

I hope I don't get in trouble for that :wink:

I'm trying to find info on this guy for the Astro thread...any help is appreciated. He is listed as 44 yrs old.

TIA!

I think F. Wohler had the most to gain by getting rid of Sandra, imo. His action of kissing her on the lips two years earlier means he was already inappropriate with her and would also give him additional motive for him being reported for it then. We do know that pedophiles often fantasize long before they act. He could have been harboring this fantasy for the past two years, imo.

His prior actions would & did make him an immediate SUSPECT so how did he think he'd get away with KILLING her? :waitasec:

I know there's NO real answer when dealing with a SICKO but had to ask!

I was thinking more about the red ribbon found on the suitcase. Wouldnt it be nice if there was still a flight tag left on the bag with a flight #. LE could look at flight manifest for owner of the suitcase. I seriously doubt this is the case, but if you have ever watched worlds dumbest criminals, you just never know.

The guy that I referenced above also lives at the same address as the Pastor and his wife. Just following leads down the rabbit hole.

I think the perp was not aware the ponds would be drained completely to reveal the suitcase. This was not someone associated with the agricultural biz or they would know these details.

I believe the perp thought the body was secure and would not be found. No body. No evidence. No case against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat