CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a veromi search on the pastor. There is an hispanic male that was listed as a possible associate. I then did a search of that males name and the pastor does come up under his search as a possible associate.

This man's name is unusual. I wonder if he lived or is living with the pastor? I know that sometimes pastor's will take in people and help them out. Just a thought.

I am getting ticked off at the national news as they are not covering this at all. I have only caught one blurb this morning (missed the one on MSNBC).

I know what you mean SS, my husband and I were talking about this last night. You really can't get the "real" news that is going on in the country these days. All the national channels think is important is politics!

I mean we had floods and earthquake with many trapped and dead, snowstorms in April, mass shootings.....and this poor angel and all I can get is the President playing a quick game of basketball with his favorite college team.

Sorry I think politics are important but there are other things going on in the world!

O/T ThoughtFox - Thank YOU!!! I had tried that and couldn't get it to work. The trick is you have to "go advanced" after you click the edit button. Your post made me try a little harder :blowkiss:

Salem

Salem: I don't think you have to wait for a Mod to change the name of the thread - just click "Edit" for the first post and you should be able to change it yourself.

This is just so tragic - I just saw the news about the pond and the suitcase. That changes everything.

ABC7 video - pictures of pond and body recovery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbvwYna98iI

I'm not sure we should be using full names, these people have not been named by LE as POI's or Suspects. JMHO

article on sandra's afternoon per her Grandfather

This is not the first time we've heard this:

The video camera recorded her exit from the house. It was the last time Sandra was seen.

If this is true, going out the 2nd time, then what exactly did we see on the tape LE released?..She was definitely NOT leaving her house but going past it IF the map posted here is correct & it also means all of our theories about what happened from her last shadow is off base! :confused:

Is there any way to get my last 2 posts over here? I hope so!

I'm not sure we should be using full names, these people have not been named by LE as POI's or Suspects. JMHO
their names are in the media...and they both spoke to the media. I am not sure how the names thing exactly works but their names are everywhere... especially Wohler, who had a police report filed against him for kissing sandra... Without a spotlight case and place to post "players" I don't know how else to sleuth the possibilities? ((frustrating eh?))

Is there any way to get my last 2 posts over here? I hope so!
go to your post... click on the number of the post and it will pop it up in another window. Click on the link... copy and paste it here

Thanks, Salem~

I don't recall there being another camera at the entrance besides the one on Sandra's home (altho he could have two cameras there and we only know of one so far) due to someone vandalizing his truck.

There are two cameras located on Sandra's house. One about in the middle and one off to the side. In earlier threads (maybe 3 and 4) momtective posted some excellent pictures of the camera locations.

Salem

This case won't need a "spotlight", imo. I think LE will have a perp very quickly.

Salem,
could you bump over here that wonderful synopsis thing you did? It was awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursebeeme
article on sandra's afternoon per her Grandfather

This is not the first time we've heard this:

The video camera recorded her exit from the house. It was the last time Sandra was seen.

If this is true, going out the 2nd time, then what exactly did we see on the tape LE released?..She was definitely NOT leaving her house but going past it IF the map posted here is correct & it also means all of our theories about what happened after we saw that last glimpse of her shadow is off base!

i didn't realize that the pastor of the church they searched last night was a resident of the MHP...that is scary and i wonder what they discovered that led them that way. (not saying this person did this, just thinking...)

their names are in the media...and they both spoke to the media. I am not sure how the names thing exactly works but their names are everywhere... especially Wohler, who had a police report filed against him for kissing sandra... Without a spotlight case and place to post "players" I don't know how else to sleuth the possibilities? ((frustrating eh?))

Not the two identifed by the media nurse. I was talking about using the full names of the pastor and his wife. Sorry. I should have been more clear.

There are two cameras located on Sandra's house. One about in the middle and one off to the side. In earlier threads (maybe 3 and 4) momtective posted some excellent pictures of the camera locations.

Salem
If the other camera was working and we have only seen the views from the one showing Sandra skipping...LE could have additional information which would make sense. I do hope this is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back