Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #6 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry don't have the link but read on Twitter the reports are the LE are searching vacant buildings in SAn Martin take it for what it is worth. It is on the findsierra link.

Also someone mention to me today that I don't think any of us thought of an I hope the LE checked into. If and this is a big IF now she did runaway very easy to hop a on a bus or train on the 16th before anyone knew she was missing. Downtown San Jose has both.

Ask yourself these questions. Do think there are more attempted kidnappings than there are actual kidnappings? Why did these potential victims get away? Did any of the people that got away survive because they resisted? Did they get away because they complied?
I think the real question is being overlooked here and that is- Do abductor's actually give their potential victims a chance to escape? That is the crux of it all and that is why Ted Bundy is not a good example to try to counter my argument. We are talking about a man who spent countless amounts of time scheming ways to get his victims
into inescapable situations.
AGAIN I will say there is a reason that abductors restrain their victims, it's to minimize their chance to escape.

I agree Ted Bundy isn't a good example. He was what is called an "organized" serial killer, intelligent, social, blends in easily. The organized perfect their killings and are harder to catch. Whoever Sierra went with is probably lucky so far, not organized.

Sorry don't have the link but read on Twitter the reports are the LE are searching vacant buildings in SAn Martin take it for what it is worth. It is on the findsierra link.

Also someone mention to me today that I don't think any of us thought of an I hope the LE checked into. If and this is a big IF now she did runaway very easy to hop a on a bus or train on the 16th before anyone knew she was missing. Downtown San Jose has both.

I've been doing some reading on different sites and there are a lot who think Sierra ran away and that's why the mom is acting the way she is, not showing the emotion we would expect from a mother who thinks her child has come to harm. I remember when she first disappeared, it seemed like the family was telling her it was okay to come home, like they knew why she may have left. Of course it could have just been them not wanting to believe she was abducted.

Here's the link, and an image that was posted on Facebook:

https://twitter.com/#!/MattNullTVNews/status/187986451294715904

I've been doing some reading on different sites and there are a lot who think Sierra ran away and that's why the mom is acting the way she is, not showing the emotion we would expect from a mother who thinks her child has come to harm. I remember when she first disappeared, it seemed like the family was telling her it was okay to come home, like they knew why she may have left. Of course it could have just been them not wanting to believe she was abducted.

I was about to ask if SL had a boy friend or if she dated at all.

Have been trying to catch up on 2 days worth of posting.

I don't understand the "packed clothes" thing.:waitasec:

>There was no makeup or hair products found--so staying overnight some place would seem not to be the plan.
>If you have just taken someone and mean them harm--why take the time to fold the cloths neatly? --unless it was a False clue
>Why discard the bag in the open, in the area close to her home? They could dump it in a dumpster and no one would be the wiser--may never be found.

These things make me wonder if the perp left the bag to be found for a reason?

Also, I think it was Sarx who mentioned that before she left that morning, she had texted a friend about meeting up before school to discuss school work?

If true, then why did the friend she was suppose to meet, not notify someone that Sierra never showed up?

I find it hard to believe Sierra was not seen at school all day and none of her friends wondered about that....but maybe kids don't take those things seriously or they knew she would not be in that day.

I agree why didn't that friend tell someone,makes me go mmmm

Depends on the taser, but generally leave you pretty dazed and confused for quite a while.
I have seen LE taser dangerous psych patients (in an ER) and sometimes they got tased 3 or 4 times. The effects depend on the exposure time.

Shocked for 1-2 seconds=skeletal muscle tetany. Person will fall to ground and be momentarily “paralyzed” for a few seconds with their muscles twitching.

Shocked for 3-5 seconds=person can be incapacitated by muscle twitching for up to 15 minutes. Afterward they they will have muscle rigidity (stiffness=difficulty moving/walking/sitting up) for several more minutes.

I was about to ask if SL had a boy friend or if she dated at all.

I need to word this one carefully . As far as a B/F not that her parents or sister are aware of. And her friends are not talking about one. But that does not mean she did not have one.

I need to word this one carefully . As far as a B/F not that her parents or sister are aware of. And her friends are not talking about one. But that does not mean she did not have one.

I had not heard one mentioned and usually that is one of the first things they report. Thanks.

I think they must have a very good lead to take them out there,and now with Mom and Dad not searching.They must think they are going to find her soon.

Dad said earlier they have not been on searches in awhile .

I had not heard one mentioned and usually that is one of the first things they report. Thanks.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/20/ng.01.html
Aired March 20, 2012

I edited out the friend's last name.

CLAIRE N, FRIEND OF MISSING TEEN GIRL, SIERRA LAMAR: It`s really hard for a lot of us. But we`re just trying to keep -- stay strong because we`re not going to give up.

COSBY: No, don`t you dare. She looks like a beautiful young gal, so many people have said great things about her. Tell us about your dear friend.

N: She -- like, excuse me. She walks in a room, like, she would light up the room. Everyone loved her. And no one would think that this would happen to someone like this because she`s so innocent.

COSBY: Claire, was she dating anyone or was she having a relationship with anyone?

NORMOYLE: No. Not that we know of, but I`m pretty sure no.

COSBY: Would she have told friends if she was close to somebody?

N: Yes.

COSBY: Was there anybody who was angry at her?

N: There were a few girls who didn`t like her. But it didn`t really get to her.

I am guessing LE knows by now if she had a boyfriend, who it would be, etc...even if she did have someone that she had not told anyone about it, she would have been in touch with him on her phone, computer, etc...and is probably not relevant unless she dated someone who already had a girlfriend, for instance. Then there could be a reason to harm Sierra.

Have to say again, I am/was really hoping LE has info leading them to search in these news areas...otherwise there are just too many places Sierra could be, and it really is a needle/haystack kind of thing...

I agree why didn't that friend tell someone,makes me go mmmm

Maybe they didn't want to 'tell on her' in case she was skipping school. Teenagers are so tight and loyal to each other. Then it was the weekend and too late to tell. just a thought.

Guys, I am not petite by no means and was in no way a girly girl when younger, as earlier mentioned I have survived two brutal attacks in my life. Neither had a weapon other than their complete violence and their fists. On the one hand I did not fight and was still beaten bloody, but I still believe my passive nature kept me alive. On the other I did fight and was messed up but got away. I know the fear she must have felt and the shock when it happens and just saying you don't know what you will do, weapon or no weapon a violent man can control you. and FYI one did end up with all my belongings, he dumped them in ditches in different locals, so good chance she could still be alive. I pray she is still alive.

I am guessing LE knows by now if she had a boyfriend, who it would be, etc...even if she did have someone that she had not told anyone about it, she would have been in touch with him on her phone, computer, etc...and is probably not relevant unless she dated someone who already had a girlfriend, for instance. Then there could be a reason to harm Sierra.

Have to say again, I am/was really hoping LE has info leading them to search in these news areas...otherwise there are just too many places Sierra could be, and it really is a needle/haystack kind of thing...

I agree. I would think it would be one of the first questions. Since we haven't heard anything about that it must not be an issue or at least they don't think so. jmo

So, what is LE thinking about the box with the handcuffs label, and the two used condoms?

When they say it might not be related to the case, what do the rest of you think?

Are they implying that maybe, a couple had a fun "innocent" bondage romp in the woods, or something?

Her mom says she was going to meet up w/friend to discuss/do homework/essay. Her mom speaks about her talking about her English assignment (Suicide paper) the night before and she was excited? Did she discuss anything else with her mom? I get the impression mom was giving us the good part...can't blame her.

Marlene seems to be holding something back..

I have to wonder about this friend who she was meeting about schoolwork. Was Sierra telling a fib?

The only other thing I think about the handcuffs is that its a possibility that a teen bought it as a novelty to show off. Brought the new package to hang out and show off. Young people can be dumb, you know hormones and all that. That is the only thing I could think of for the package being there....other then if it involved SL.

Bolded respectfully by me.

Very true. We don't know if this perp was armed or not either. (s)he or they may have been. Even if not, Sierra is only 15 years old. A child may or may not resist but no indication of resisting doesn't mean she didn't. It just means there was no evidence of resisting left behind. Bless her heart. She must have been terrified. :(

Things like this happen in a blink of an eye. It is to the perps advantage when they catch the victim off guard.

Sierra was a very petite 15 year old. He could have gotten her in the vehicle and knocked her out with one punch. If there is any evidence of what he did to her to subdue her I imagine it is in the unknown vehicle.

She had to be scared to death. She may have thought if she remained calm at the time she could plead with him to let her go thinking he would. We would all like to think one person couldnt do something like this all by themselves but sadly, we see it happen time and time again.

We see more single abductors/rapists and murderers than we do cases where more than one offender was involved.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member