GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
She must really small for a 10 yr old to not be able to reach the top of the gate or that's a really HIGH fence, correct?

Ah I hope shes' run off to play and has no idea anyone is looking for her.
Is that wishful thinking? Sneaked off with friends to the park or something.

So scary :( Hoping for a quick and happy outcome for this family.

She must really small for a 10 yr old to not be able to reach the top of the gate or that's a really HIGH fence, correct?

Ah I hope shes' run off to play and has no idea anyone is looking for her.
Is that wishful thinking? Sneaked off with friends to the park or something.

She's almost five foot so she's tall for her age. I wonder when her birthday is?
I was thinking that maybe the lock or latch was on the other side of the fence where you would have to reach over the top to unlock it?

Call me a cynic, but I can't help wondering if Mom checked her twice in the night because the child was not okay when she went to bed. Some parents have been known to avoid taking a child to the doctor if they were injured by an abusive parent or sibling.

(Not saying that is what happened, just thinking out loud.)
MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is way too close for comfort. WAY to close! Oh my

Livestream news report to include update on <modsnip> coming up in 8 minutes on KTLA

http://ktla.com/

Glen Walker &#8207;@glenwalkerktla 4m
On KTLA 5 NEWS at 1pm FBI NOW involved in search for missing 10 year old girl in Northridge

ETA - nothing much new in report. Prowler call about a mile away during the night, but LE doesn't think it was related.

this is one reason I never wanna stop co-sleeping with DD.

was back door always left unlocked, or had it been forced and left unlocked after break in?

well.... LE is saying that there were no signs of forced entry but if the door is unlocked and the gate is open that begs a lot of questions..

Seems somewhat unusual that her mom was in her room at 1 am, and then she went in again at 3 :30 am ? Had she possibly threatened to run away ? Had an argument with a family member ? That beautiful red hair makes her stand out.Hope she's found soon...

mom had to pee at 3:30 AM. maybe she was up til 1AM? would mom check on her at 1AM to be sure she's not online or reading and actually asleep?

Thank goodness for video camera at neighbor's house!

Let's hope it is working and gives pertinent information!

:crossfingers:

friend of the brother's? left door open when he left, knowing he'd come back later? Just my theory.

well.... LE is saying that there were no signs of forced entry but if the door is unlocked and the gate is open that begs a lot of questions..

I was thinking that, too...

LE says no sign of forced entry... But back door was unlocked... And side gate was open...

I wonder if these were usually unlocked/open?

I wonder how old the older brother is?

Maybe he is on Spring Break, too... And decided to slip out and run with some friends?

thus... Leaving back door unlocked... And side gate open?

:dunno:

JMO

ETA:... Looks like Absentia and I had similar thoughts...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500