GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for whether the door was usually unlocked, I'm guessing not, as the lady in the video says it's not a safe neighborhood. She said she very seldom allows her children to play outside, but now will NO longer allow them to play outside.

As for the video tapes - they are not the neighbors, but local businesses nearby

JMO

As for whether the door was usually unlocked, I'm guessing not, as the lady in the video says it's not a safe neighborhood. She said she very seldom allows her children to play outside, but now will NO longer allow them to play outside.

As for the video tapes - they are not the neighbors, but local businesses nearby

JMO

which video? sorry. I'm on scanner.

A lot of people have commented on the mom checking on her at 1 then again at 3:30. I will admit (Please dont send the men in the white coats.) that from the day I brought DD home from the hospital I wake up constantly through the night just to check on her. When she was a baby it was once an hour to the point you could time it. As she's getting older it's now more like once every two to three hours but I do wake up just to look at the vid monitor before I can fall back asleep. Some of my girlfriends are the same way. Not to mention mom could just be a night owl and happened to be up on her own reading or online. I don't think it's too unusual though.

A lot of people have commented on the mom checking on her at 1 then again at 3:30. I will admit (Please dont send the men in the white coats.) that from the day I brought DD home from the hospital I wake up constantly through the night just to check on her. When she was a baby it was once an hour to the point you could time it. As she's getting older it's now more like once every two to three hours but I do wake up just to look at the vid monitor before I can fall back asleep. Some of my girlfriends are the same way. Not to mention mom could just be a night owl and happened to be up on her own reading or online. I don't think it's too unusual though.

You're right. I don't think it's necessarily unusual. I just wonder if it's unusual for that mom in that house. If mom does that every night then it's usual.
Also does anyone know if it's normal for FBI to get involved so quickly ?
Can we read anything into their immediate involvement ?

Yes I don't find it odd either. Especially if I feel like some noise roused me, I get up and check my daughter who is at the other end of the house even though she has a window alarm and baby monitor in her room (too much webslueths). If this little girl has been kidnapped, it seems possible to me that her mother might have been disturbed from her sleep, prompting a check if not only because now awake, she might have wanted to use the toilet, but that subconscious knowledge not all is as it should be.

We have 6 kids and have always checked on kids in the middle of the night.. I think it is a common.

Oh yeah- every time I get up to pee, adjust the A/C, whatever, I'm checking on both of mine. Not weird.

John Cádiz Klemack ‏@johnNBCLA 4m
The mother of the missing girl in Northridge just arrived home from speaking to Police. Her eyes are swollen from crying. Father not here.

Kristine Lazar ‏@KristineLazar 5m
Sister of missing #Northridge 10 yr old <modsnip> says family believes she was abducted by someone "watching her." Full intvw kcal @ 4

which video? sorry. I'm on scanner.

It has been reported that there are video cameras across from <modsnip> house...pointed right at her house...

I believe they are business cams...

JMO

Kristine Lazar &#8207;@KristineLazar 7m
Aunt also says mom heard "commotion", slamming of doors before finding daughter missing at 3am.

John Cádiz Klemack &#8207;@johnNBCLA 4m
The mother of the missing girl in Northridge just arrived home from speaking to Police. Her eyes are swollen from crying. Father not here.

Kristine Lazar &#8207;@KristineLazar 5m
Sister of missing #Northridge 10 yr old NR says family believes she was abducted by someone "watching her." Full intvw kcal @ 4

So she has an older brother and a sister. I wonder if the sister lives in the house as well...

The more info that comes out, the more sick to my stomach I get. Who was "watching" her? :anguish:

(I don't mean her parents, but the info that she was being watched that was released).

Newish so not sure if I'm doing this right but check this out.

An attempted kidnapping in Canyon Lake.

Officials say the man drove up to the female victim around 8 p.m. Friday in the 31000 block of Railroad Canyon Road and tried to coax her into his car. When she did not comply, investigators say the suspect then approached the victim, grabbed her arm and tried to pull her into his vehicle.

Are the two close? Could this in some way be related?

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/inland_empire&id=9043122

(If I did something wrong feel free to edit and/or yell at me)

ETA: I'm not sure about the FBI. It's great that they have them, and it could just be because LA is huge and she seems to be all over the press there that they jumped on it. Could be because the likely hood of her being a runway is automatically less to LE because she's so young?

John Cádiz Klemack &#8207;@johnNBCLA 4m

Kristine Lazar &#8207;@KristineLazar 5m
Sister of missing #Northridge 10 yr old NR says family believes she was abducted by someone "watching her." Full intvw kcal @ 4

Per above tweets...

I wonder where the dad is?

I wonder what leads them to believe... As NR's sister says... That someone has been watching her (NR)?

JMO

It has been reported that there are video cameras across from NR's house...pointed right at her house...

I believe they are business cams...

JMO

I am going to venture a guess that the video cameras being referenced are for the 3M Company, which is located directly across Nordhoff Street from the end of Oakdale Avenue. The R residence is 3 houses from the end of the street and could very well be visible from the entrance drive to the business.

I went ahead and added where I am referring to to my map.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...ll=34.23229,-118.567564&spn=0.005074,0.004823

Per above tweets...

I wonder where the dad is?

I wonder what leads them to believe... As <modsnip>s sister says... That someone has been watching her <modsnip>?

JMO

Possibly something<modsnip> told her sister ? I wondered too about her bedroom curtains, or blinds. Could someone have been peeping for a while ? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member