Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post much. I read a lot but I have to tell you all...I'm going to miss this day in and day out interaction after this trial is over.
I'm going to miss Wats tweet postings, Weebles photos, KCL's updates and mostly, the people and posts.
I really have to say this site has a great group of people and though we all may lead different lives we have been able to come together for a young man who died too young. The support for Travis and his family is amazing. It's heartwarming to see people come together in a time of need. Stay strong WSer's and Alexander Family. :rockon:

Start rollin' up your cell girl, you are nearing your ride to the Big House, your new 'Home'.

Justice for Travis!

Hola!

Justice for Travis! Prayers for Juan Martinez to deliver a fantastic closing. Prayers for the jury to get it right. Prayers for Travis' family and everyone else supporting them.

:skip::skip::skip:

I'm getting so anxious as we approach deliberations and the verdict. I haven't watched many trials but I followed the CA trial and now this one very, very closely. I remember sitting right here with all of you when the last verdict rolled in; my heart was broken. I stepped away after that and vowed I could never do it again. Well, here I am and I am nervous! Juan did amazing and I have confidence in him, I guess I am just once bitten, twice shy.

All of this to say that I'm praying for a swift and just end to all of this so Travis and his family can finally have peace and be free of this monster. :please:

omg omg omg ...SO excited!!

Prayers for justice, for the Alexander family, and a big thank you to all here. You made this trial bearable! You da bomb. :)

Lets gather 'round together as one big Websleuths family and send our strength and positive energy to the Travis Alexander family and friends.

I am so proud to be with a group of amazing, loving, and kind people as you all.

PRAYERS FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY.

Lets gather 'round together as one big Websleuths family and send our strength and positive energy to the Travis Alexander family and friends.

I'm in. :please:

I swear if Wilmott says may we approach during his closing arguments I may just lose it

All my positive thoughts and positive energy will be with Juan today. He has the weight of the world on his shoulders. This doesn't seem to be just another trial to him. I truly believe he has become personally and emotionally invested in finding justice for Travis and his family. Today is going to be a big day and I am so nervous/excited/scared/worried/anxious - I'm so thankful that a place like this exists where we can all share our raw emotions and be there for each other.
Justice for Travis is closer than ever....

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! WHY didn't I take today off??? I'm telling you, if one single person here bothers me or asks me to do any work, I'm punching some throats.

Ready, here, and waiting

I know you got this. I know you do, really. So go out there today and kick some butt. Please focus less on the PTSD and the BPD. Focus on the gas cans, the gun, the hair, the shut off cell, the pre med stuff. focus on the crime scene. Nothing else matters.

And to the Alexander family, none of us know what's going to happen in the next few days. We all hope and pray for the same thing.

Everyone, say a prayer, and let's send this jury some GET IT RIGHT VIBES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther