Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if Juan gets to come back with more closing argument after the DT is finished?

:rockon:, Juan!

:please: GB Travis family! Stay strong!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! WHY didn't I take today off??? I'm telling you, if one single person here bothers me or asks me to do any work, I'm punching some throats.

Just keep the phone permanently up to your ear and act seriously busy. That's what I used to do.

OMG guys, I woke up to NO INTERNET. I spent TWO hours fixing everything. I still don't know quite what went wrong, but at least it works. I was FREAKING out.

Prayers for Travis' family, for Juan, the judge, and the jury.

Justice for Travis!

i will NEVER believe he so much as snickered at her or hit her or did anything physical to her to hurt her.

Prayers for Travis's family today......

Hi everyone, I have not been posting but I have been reading and watching the trial. I will be hanging with everyone today...hugs to all. We finally made it to the last days.

excuse me, pardon me *eyeing vacant seat on front row by the bar, bottles clinking in purse* I'm here for the party *now putting up yellow tape to mark off the drinking section*

I know you got this. I know you do, really. So go out there today and kick some butt. Please focus less on the PTSD and the BPD. Focus on the gas cans, the gun, the hair, the shut off cell, the pre med stuff. focus on the crime scene. Nothing else matters.

And to the Alexander family, none of us know what's going to happen in the next few days. We all hope and pray for the same thing.

Everyone, say a prayer, and let's send this jury some GET IT RIGHT VIBES!!

To that awesome list, I add; the interrogation tapes; lie, after lie, after lie, after lie. "Not me, wasn't there - i was there but 2 ninjas did it - No Ninja's, only me, BUT I was pitiful, helpless, weak and victimized..so what else could I do?? If I'm guilty of this, I would BEG for the death penalty!" and my personal favorite: "and you can mark my word on that, no jury will convict me"

I think I'm going to cry. I hope Juan will bring in all the premeditation and cruelty.

This closing argument has to be EVERYTHING! Man I'm a nervous wreck, I have to tell you.

Lets gather 'round together as one big Websleuths family and send our strength and positive energy to the Travis Alexander family and friends.

I agree. My true prayers for this family. I'm feeling so emotional ! for the Alexander family.

Does anybody know if Juan gets to come back with more closing argument after the DT is finished?

Yes, he has the burden of proof, so he gets the final word.

:loveyou:

Hi Hi!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Our site is overloaded with traffic so be patient, keep trying to reload the page if you aren't able to get in on first try.

Overloaded with so many people wanting to see JA go down! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member