Closing Arguments- thread #171

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone post a good link again. I lost it from last night..I hate HLN.. TIA

Just keep the phone permanently up to your ear and act seriously busy. That's what I used to do.

OMG guys, I woke up to NO INTERNET. I spent TWO hours fixing everything. I still don't know quite what went wrong, but at least it works. I was FREAKING out.

I'm going to!!

OH NO!! So glad you got it fixed! What a horrible day for that to happen!

I swear if Wilmott says may we approach during his closing arguments I may just lose it

JW="Mwe proach" - Then she twitches her head to the side to toss her hair over her shoulder as she stomps her feet all the way up to the judge in her 6 inch stilettos.

:floorlaugh:

I don't post much. I read a lot but I have to tell you all...I'm going to miss this day in and day out interaction after this trial is over.
I'm going to miss Wats tweet postings, Weebles photos, KCL's updates and mostly, the people and posts.
I really have to say this site has a great group of people and though we all may lead different lives we have been able to come together for a young man who died too young. The support for Travis and his family is amazing. It's heartwarming to see people come together in a time of need. Stay strong WSer's and Alexander Family. :rockon:
I second those thoughts! Thanks to KCL and all the court observers for their insight to us and your help and support to Alexander Family! I read mostly, but have felt a part of this group. I am from Florida and sincerely hope Arizona doesn't have the embarrassment our state has had from the CA trial. Good luck JM and Alexander family. We are supporting you!!

Alright. Wild's is woolly and ABC15 has moved onto solar fans. Anyone have a working site yet?

8s
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias is here in a light blue top and black slacks. She went back to chambers.

Oh shoot. My sissy hurt her hand and I have to take her to the d
Dr. at 1:00. At least I have my phone - she may have to listen during the drive. ;0

Every ounce of positive energy we have left...put it out there now WS'ers and future WS'ers/lurkers!

Bring it peeps!!!!!

171 threads later, here we are waiting for closing arguments-doesn't seem possible that four months have passed since opening day. It's been a long haul, but we've made it this far with no casualties-except Travis-but justice is coming!

My hands are shaking and my heart is beating fast. Oh dear God let Lady Justice win the minds and hearts of the jurors who will decide the fate of JA.

Allright what is going on here.

The day I waited for and I cant get any of my saved links to work.

Can someone post a working link?
TIA

I'm LOLing at the worry that somehow JM...a man with nearly THIRTY YEARS as a prosecutor does not know what he is doing, needs to be reminded what to focus on, somehow doesn't understand the big picture, and has people worried he might blow it. He's among the best there is anywhere. This is a slam dunk guilty case (he knows it, the defense team knows it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637