CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct. 2012 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I see when I look at the backyard

siggpool2.jpg

<snipped for space>

Otto, I mostly see the same things you're seeing, but what do you think about that white exterior door? If you look at the other pic posted by Johan555 recently and that I've commented on a few times, do you think that door might be on the second level? It kind of looks like it to me, but maybe there are doors on both levels? The pile of leaves out in front of the door, particularly in Johan555's post, makes me think it hasn't been used in awhile, but hard to say.

Looks like from those other pics posted of him that he doesn't have that condition mentioned earlier where the whites of his eyes show underneath? Does any remember some people saying that? Anyway, he was probably looking up in his booking pic and that is why??

Someone mentioned that AS took drugs. Is there a link stating this?
Is there any knowledge if he had a drug of choice or just did an array of drugs?
The kids in HS in my area get ahold of prescription meds and take them or an assortment together. Pretty scary! One of the HS is nicknamed "the pharmacy"!

Is there any knowledge if he had a drug of choice or just did an array of drugs?
The kids in HS in my area get ahold of prescription meds and take them or an assortment together. Pretty scary! One of the HS is nicknamed "the pharmacy"!

that was speculation

Is that a person by the corner of the fence? AS? Wearing a mask?

this is reminding me of a Rorschach Test! :giggle:

that object in the corner looks like a uniformed man with a mustache?
:waitasec:

JMO

reminder: if you guys are going to post pictures that is great... but they must also have a link to where they came from... just a friendly reminder.

Otto, I mostly see the same things you're seeing, but what do you think about that white exterior door? If you look at the other pic posted by Johan555 recently and that I've commented on a few times, do you think that door might be on the second level? It kind of looks like it to me, but maybe there are doors on both levels? The pile of leaves out in front of the door, particularly in Johan555's post, makes me think it hasn't been used in awhile, but hard to say.

I'm sure that the white exterior door is on ground level.

reminder: if you guys are going to post pictures that is great... but they must also have a link to where they came from... just a friendly reminder.

Should I remove that pic I just posted nursebeeme? .. Trouble is that I'm always saving pic's to my computer when I come across them, not intending to post them here, and consequently don't make a record of the link to go with the pic. Also a lot of the pic's I've saved are screen shots from videos. :(

While I totally agree with you on the scariness of this trend , I think the craziest one I've heard of is "Skittles parties" where kids basically empty out their own stash plus their parents' medicine cabinets into a candy bowl, so you might have anything from Vicodin to Xanax to Aspirin or blood pressure meds, all in the same bowl. I haven't seen anything indicating AS was on drugs. Other than maybe the fact that none of us can comprehend this crime if he wasn't :(

I agree. It probably allows entrance to a hallway with access to the familyromm/fire place, the garage and a short flight of steps to the kitchen.

There's got to be a sliding glass door or something under that deck leading into the family room w/fireplace. The wood for the fireplace would be stored under the deck, IMO. If not...very strange building arrangement.

this is reminding me of a Rorschach Test! :giggle:

that object in the corner looks like a uniformed man with a mustache?
:waitasec:

JMO

Ha, you could be right. Crappy software and shadows I guess. It looks like the same person is in enzeder's pic.

Oh! You're right. I can't believe I just posted about how it can sometimes be hard to see the angle, and then I looked at the pic again and realized this door's on ground level but threw me off because of the height of the fence and the person (LE I think?) walking next to it.

While I totally agree with you on the scariness of this trend - I think the craziest one I've heard of is "Skittles parties" where kids basically empty out their own stash plus their parents' medicine cabinets into a candy bowl, so you might have anything from Vicodin to Xanax to Aspirin or blood pressure meds, all in the same bowl - I haven't seen anything indicating AS was on drugs. Other than maybe the fact that none of us can comprehend this crime if he wasn't :(

I have heard of the skittles parties also. I'm surprised we don't hear about more trips to the ER and stomaches being pumped!
I agree with you. I can't imagine someone committing this crime without being under the influence of something. Could just be something went seriously screwy in the brain though. But I would certainly think there would be signs of deterioration.
Jmo

Nikb that "unidentifiable thing" is an FBI agent

Sorry, I should've been more descriptive in the "unidentifiable thing" :) I didn't mean the FBI agent, I was talking about the tan/white thing next to the potential kindling, also somewhat underneath the pine tree nearby. Unless you think that white/tan thing is the FBI agent... if it is, I need to get in to see the eye doc! Which is probably overdue.

Yes, that looks like a BBQ under the deck.

In one of the photos, a poster mentioned a powerwasher. I agree. My powerwasher looks the same..it also allows for you to add any cleaning solution you would like eg: BLEACH?

Also in an earlier photo, I could have sworn there was a hot tub in the left hand corner of the yard....some thought it was a trampoline. (It's not the round sitting area, it was dark like it was covered).

Not to be real gory, but a hot tub in a fenced yard with a power washer filled with a bleach solution, sure could be a possible murder scene, kwim???

I have heard of the skittles parties also. I'm surprised we don't hear about more trips to the ER and stomaches being pumped!
I agree with you. I can't imagine someone committing this crime without being under the influence of something. Could just be something went seriously screwy in the brain though. But I would certainly think there would be signs of deterioration.
Jmo

Re: the Skittles parties I know, seriously. I can't believe it's not reported more. Re: the ER, from my limited experience, a few broken bones, I wonder if the drugs are mostly out of the kids' systems by the time someone gets to them. If I was sitting there for 8+ hours with a severely broken leg before I could even get an ice pack, I imagine those who come in with "unknown drug OD" probably aren't on the top of the list.

ETA: I know when they did triage I was 'ahead' of the kids/teens who probably needed their stomaches pumped, but it was pretty obvious those kids went to the bottom of the list for the most part. It's no criticism of the medical staff, they do what they have to when they have such limited staffing IMO, but it surprised me for sure.

I agree, I think something went seriously wrong/screwy! IMO... Legal or illegal who knows. Sudden or over time who knows. Injury, brain tumor, drug induced, just plain messed up from day 1? Something is way, way wrong though.

Re: the Skittles parties I know, seriously. I can't believe it's not reported more. Re: the ER, from my limited experience, a few broken bones, I wonder if the drugs are mostly out of the kids' systems by the time someone gets to them. If I was sitting there for 8+ hours with a severly broken leg, I imagine those who come in with "unknown drug OD" probably aren't on the top of the list.

I agree, I think something went seriously wrong/screwy! IMO... Legal or illegal who knows. Sudden or over time who knows. Injury, brain tumor, drug induced, just plain messed up from day 1? Something is way, way wrong though.

This might be kinda out there, but could the candy man, who some are speculating might be AS, be offering "skittles?"
Could the candy he is offering actually be drugs, but the young kids have no clue? Sounds kinda far fetched, but some of the pharmacy drug suppliers around here are called candy man.

Jmo

When I was young, we called them pharm parties. :seeya:

In one of the photos, a poster mentioned a powerwasher. I agree. My powerwasher looks the same..it also allows for you to add any cleaning solution you would like eg: BLEACH?

Also in an earlier photo, I could have sworn there was a hot tub in the left hand corner of the yard....some thought it was a trampoline. (It's not the round sitting area, it was dark like it was covered).

Not to be real gory, but a hot tub in a fenced yard with a power washer filled with a bleach solution, sure could be a possible murder scene, kwim???

Yeah.. that was me with the power washer reference.Thanks for replying. I can't recall the brand and I guess it doesn't really matter, but I'm almost sure we have the same one - for some reason they're pretty distinctive, I even notice if a neighbor has one. If so yes, you can put just about anything into it as a cleaner. I'm sure bleach would shorten the lifespan of the washer, but if one was used and especially in this circumstance, would the person putting bleach into it care? I'm thinking probably not. Ugh. I hate thinking or typing that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618