Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #111

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that it won’t be in the grave, because, Barry. That being said, the claim could be made that a random abductor stole it after kidnapping her from that bike ride that didn’t happen.

The fact that he didn’t steal any cash from the car which dashboard he touched, notwithstanding.

Don't write the defenses version for them.

But, the cash comment, we havent discussed Barry and an accomplice for a while, whats the liklihood?
Barry IMO and JMO absolutely stinks to high heaven with involvement in this, but idk, maybe someone else was also involved.
That land sale was interesting after Suzanne's "disappearance" from the fictional bike ride. Wonder where it went?
He is literally getting away with murder.

Moo

But, the cash comment, we havent discussed Barry and an accomplice for a while, whats the liklihood?
Barry IMO and JMO absolutely stinks to high heaven with involvement in this, but idk, maybe someone else was also involved.
That land sale was interesting after Suzanne's "disappearance" from the fictional bike ride. Wonder where it went?

Moo
MOO 70k buys a lot of accomplice.

I just can't shake that gauche/vulgar cocktail ring...:(

At this very point in time -
- Surely some formerly in Suzanne's circle know whether it was a diamond or cubic zirconium (CZ);
- " " " " " " learned of its [likely-Barry-bragged] origins;
- Now, (as we've heard here and very early-on), humongous diamonds cut in recent times often carry an identifying mark; [if CZ, and not so marked, no matter as] ...
- We 'know' this particular farthing-pincher-gifter assuredly kept Suzanne's jewel with an eye to future redemption, so...
- What harm would come were some in Suzanne's circle to now advertise weekly in regional,(read: CO & IN), newsprint, for example:

"Wanted/needed:
Any details from the general public
possibly related/relevant to
A very particular ~** ct. diamond"
{insert photo}
Anonymity guaranteed​
To add: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,............. No questions asked.

Private reward consideration"
___________________________________​

NB
- With my suggestion, no actual recovery or examination of any jewel is essential; this is because we'd be looking for clues as to the "when and wheres" of its odyssey since May 2020! Over-arch our current/sequenced evidence with such a place and time continuum and...
...perhaps not in a D-penalty sense,
but BM would thereby be transmogrified into the proverbial
DM-Strolling!
:p

Ata ^ jmho...:rolleyes:
:p
Oh Suzanne, if anyone is out there that can hear this, that has you, please, we'll do whatever it takes to bring you back," said Barry Morphew. "We love you. We miss you. The girls need you. No questions asked. However much they want, I will do whatever it takes to get you back. Honey, I love you. I want you back so bad."

Moo
I have speculated for a number of years now that he might have had help in the middle of the night. If there was another vehicle no one would ever know and all that doors opening and closing in the middle of the night if it withstands the trial scrutiny would say something was going on in that driveway. I've always thought it was odd that her phone AND charger are gone...pull the sim card and it has value. The coffee mug on the counter...odd. Her ring, coolers, a sheet...I don't think any of it was in the first trial evidence. The ring could have been in the house we just don't know.

Developing this outward...
<> rsbm
Holding out hope that, if it's what he did, there is dried sediment in her port, condistent with animal-grade sedatives. Or a bone is preserved with an artificial nick in it from the administration of the same.

Barry really ought to spend his time refreshing his brain on the part of the Bible he must have skipped over -- what you say (or do) in the dark will come out into the light of day.

JMO
This really is a brilliant possibility of soil or sediment or the port itself containing traces of animal tranquilizer clinging to her remains as valuable evidence. Barry chasing Suzanne around that huge house with a dart gun triggered PTSD. I had to leave the thread for while when we learned that bc of meh past traumatic experiences.

I don't know if we understand how terrified and terrorized Suzanne had to be once Barry began the killing of her. Her story has been erroneously marketed as a more gentle "Suzanne went missing while bicycling" story.

Whichever method Barry chose in order to end her life, strangulation, animal tranq, he made sure she understood why she must die is my opinion. That's one reason I don't think she died immediately. Torture was involved in some way; even if she was unconscious as he yelled her faults at her dying self. It pains me that Barry Morphew's voice was the last one she heard and the last person to touch her beautiful body.

Let there be Justice.
MOO

Last edited:
I have speculated for a number of years now that he might have had help in the middle of the night. If there was another vehicle no one would ever know and all that doors opening and closing in the middle of the night if it withstands the trial scrutiny would say something was going on in that driveway. I've always thought it was odd that her phone AND charger are gone...pull the sim card and it has value. The coffee mug on the counter...odd. Her ring, coolers, a sheet...I don't think any of it was in the first trial evidence. The ring could have been in the house we just don't know.
Him having help in the middle of the night would obviously explain why there’s no telematics/dog hits on his truck.

The issue I have is that there should be some communication history with this third party. I’d love for there to be a simple answer here, but there’s nothing.

The charger being gone is weird, but the phone itself makes perfect sense. Barry deleted a bunch of texts off his phone, in the hopes they wouldn’t be found. Suzanne’s phone would show a record of those texts, and other things that Barry just couldn’t allow to be in police hands.

Will we ever learn what he was doing late at night at the
beach front property?

As for Moffat, it fits perfectly within the free range of time he had. Plus I haven't ruled out some car jockeying. ATV and the backroads. Night vision goggles. Would explain why the grave was so shallow. Didn't have time to go deeper.

Murder by 3pm.
Cooler shaped coffin
Couple hours to clean up, dig through some files, burn a journal, have a steak. Suzanne was already in his rearview mirror, didn't even think to dirty up a couple of dishes for her too.
Backs his way out of the house, loads up the cooler and eventually makes his way to Moffat. By 2am cadaverine is sticking to him... and the blood on his hands is the kind you can never wash off.

JMO

I suspect that it won’t be in the grave, because, Barry. That being said, the claim could be made that a random abductor stole it after kidnapping her from that bike ride that didn’t happen.

The fact that he didn’t steal any cash from the car which dashboard he touched, notwithstanding.
And I can foresee that^compelling claim by present-day "Ninety-for-Ninety RPM Spinner", formerly ranked women's sprint cyclist herself, Iris the Indefatigable,... emphasizing to judge and jury how she always "tailored" her cycling gloves to accommodate her lucky roseate stalactite ring which she never left at base.
I tell you all: I'm sold :cool:!

This really is a brilliant possibility of soil or sediment or the port itself containing traces of animal tranquilizer clinging to her remains as valuable evidence. Barry chasing Suzanne around that huge house with a dart gun triggered PTSD. I had to leave the thread for while when we learned that bc of meh past traumatic experiences.

I don't know if we understand how terrified and terrorized Suzanne had to be once Barry began the killing of her. Her story has been erroneously marketed as a more gentle "Suzanne went missing while bicycling" story.

Whichever method Barry chose in order to end her life, strangulation, animal tranq, he made sure she understood why she must die is my opinion. That's one reason I don't think she died immediately. Torture was involved in some way; even if she was unconscious as he yelled her faults at her dying self. It pains me that Barry Morphew's voice was the last one she heard and the last person to touch her beautiful body.

Let there be Justice.
MOO
I agree he would have made sure she knew why he had to eliminate her.
That he was doing God's work and had a direct hotline, unlike her who was a sinner..

Evil personified.

What is it gonna take to bring him and his entourage before the courts for real?
Will it happen?

I don't want to keep hoping, I'm on blast for email notifications for any developments.

Is there a witness out there that knows something that will be a catalyst or not?
what would motivate them to come forward?

What about another documentary on her life?
Different aspects, different teams different participants?

What is it gonna take to bring him and his entourage before the courts for real?
Will it happen?

I don't want to keep hoping, I'm on blast for email notifications for any developments.

Is there a witness out there that knows something that will be a catalyst or not?

Highlighted ^ humbly, with respect and commiseration.
Imo, among Suzanne's loved ones and dear friends "Back home in Indiana"... is where true sleuthing re. Barry's Societies will bear fruit. And I pray this was undertaken years ago, preserved, [pun deli:rolleyes:berate.], and that we shall all- in time - relish how sweetly so.

My #798, above, suggests just one 'recollection exploration' field for LE/private sleuths/Suzanne''s f/friends/relations. ______________________ *
* Earnestly regret: too seasoned, [79 y.o.], and remote, [Seacoast NH], to more than 'suggest & cheer-on'! :D
Now as a TY to all my cohorts for their indulgence and patience,
I hope you'll enjoy this classic in tune with my theme:

Highlighted ^ humbly, with respect and commiseration.
Imo, among Suzanne's loved ones and dear friends "Back home in Indiana"... is where true sleuthing re. Barry's Societies will bear fruit. And I pray this was undertaken years ago, preserved, [pun deli:rolleyes:berate.], and that we shall all- in time - relish how sweetly so.

My #798, above, suggests just one 'recollection exploration' field for LE/private sleuths/Suzanne''s f/friends/relations. ______________________ *
* Earnestly regret: too seasoned, [79 y.o.], and remote, [Seacoast NH], to more than 'suggest & cheer-on'! :D
Now as a TY to all my cohorts for their indulgence and patience,
I hope you'll enjoy this classic in tune with my theme:

pretty sure LE made several trips in that direction.
And her family know everybody there too..
but unless his associates were where he was on the night or afternoon she was murdered I don't see it as being particularly useful in terms of accomplice provision.

He did however have 'societies' where he is/was who may have held him in higher regard than those who knew him best and longest.. because even though it was likely pre-planned it's a helluva drive...
he had time, more than enough.. she could have been dead or incapacitated within 10 or 15minutes of his arrival home that afternoon..he possibly had 18 hrs..to dispose...return, clean up..

I would love to have seen his face when he was informed her remains had been found and identified..
betcha he went green first and then purple..

Will it happen?

What’s it going to take? Some evidence is the answer. Barring that maybe a gutsy prosecutor willing to take a chance on a hung jury or acquittal in my opinion.

What’s it going to take? Some evidence is the answer. Barring that maybe a gutsy prosecutor willing to take a chance on a hung jury or acquittal in my opinion.
My response won’t be popular here, but if nothing else, LS was gutsy, and willing to take that chance. Problem was she made mistakes, and her case was subsequently gutted by a snake of a defense attorney.

Recalling Stanley’s own words in 2020:

“As I have stated previously in other publications, sometimes there may not be any other leads to follow up on. If that is the case, there needs to be a decision between the District Attorney’s office, law enforcement, and the victim(s) about going forward with possible charges. If there is probable cause established to make an arrest, then an arrest should be made. The District Attorney’s office should never require a case to be wrapped up in a big, red bow in order to go forward with charges. Sometimes, the only justice that a victim gets is going to trial.”

Some evidence? There was plenty of evidence before Suzanne's body was even found.
That is where you and I will always disagree but I admire your faith. I think it would take a new strategy for how the circumstantial presents the case should there be no new evidence but I think it would be an uphill struggle.

Moo
Not for long @Lyanna. The Prosecution this time has to be as close to perfect as possible, although I am like you and want his sorry behind rotting in a jail cell right now.

Just the complete disregard for Suzanne and his obnoxious entitlement to think he can sue the State for false arrest when he knows darn well he's guilty? It makes me beyond sick, but Karma has a funny way of working and Suzanne made sure her body was found.

MOO

Yes this is true. And I also like to think of time. Another mortal enemy of lies.

Often we’ve seen cases where years later, and relationships later that change or fail…… and voila something happens and truth comes to light.

I would rather the prosecutors take their time and get it right the first time. They only get one shot. My late father, an NASA civil structural engineer worked on the Apollo lunar lander moon shot program decades ago. He always said: “there is never time to do the job right, but always time to do it over”. I wouldn’t want that to happen in this case.

Let’s hope the prosecution and investigators take their time and compile all the evidence; including any findings from SM remains. And that the prior concerns on bringing the criminal case are addressed and resolved. And it will also be interesting to see what becomes of the BM civil suit.

Perhaps relatives or friends of SM might want to consider a civil suit against BM? Many times details obtained via discovery prove useful. And the standard is typically preponderance of evidence vs. reasonable doubt? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea