FL FL - Olof Tobias Hallin, 42, Endangered, vehicle abandoned in Palmetto, he was last seen at a Publix in Doral, 14 Nov 2023

Yeah I'd been wondering if maybe he got involved in that shady business somewhat unwillingly, but reading that document it looks like he knew exactly what he was doing. jmo. Maybe he p!$$xd someone off who decided not to deal with it the legal way. He ran, or he was murdered. I think #2 is most likely. imo.

Yeah I'd been wondering if maybe he got involved in that shady business somewhat unwillingly, but reading that document it looks like he knew exactly what he was doing. jmo. Maybe he p!$$xd someone off who decided not to deal with it the legal way. He ran, or he was murdered. I think #2 is most likely. imo.
I wonder if everyone in the document is accounted for, like what are their alibis?

Still no explanation as to why a seemingly "wealthy", able-bodied, young, athletic-seeming male is listed as "endangered "? Usually this is used for those with medical needs, a physical condition, or ??

Something isn't adding up. Does it mean endangered because he is connected with shady people and there are suspicions about his disappearance? Cuz that's NOT what they're saying at all.

Still no explanation as to why a seemingly "wealthy", able-bodied, young, athletic-seeming male is listed as "endangered "? Usually this is used for those with medical needs, a physical condition, or ??

Something isn't adding up. Does it mean endangered because he is connected with shady people and there are suspicions about his disappearance? Cuz that's NOT what they're saying at all.
I think it’s very telling, since the police have not given a single update, since they were “forced“ to do so by the family.

where is Olaf? Just checking back in. I periodically check new sources and social media sites for updates but have seen nothing.
Same. I wonder what's going on that they can't share. Maybe they know he's likely not with us any more, but he was part of something bigger and they haven't gathered all the evidence they need yet. idk. Just speculating.

Even weirder that there are no calls to help find him from his wife, or family... it's like they probably already know something we all don't.
ya , their social media pleas weird strange. like for example how Riley Strains family did an all out nation wide pleas for help…. they didn’t even do anything local. The guy just vanished!

???
Such a mystery... No updates. No appeals.
I just noticed something on the fundme page that I think someone pointed out before. It does make it sound like a kidnap situation. "funding to get him back to us safely" or something.
But hello, five months.

Honestly, the Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias case over in Orlando right now is making me look at this case with some serious side eye. He is another person from Miami Dade area that drove several hours from home with no explanation of why he was there.

I feel like I also read somewhere that he is originally from Sweden. Regardless, he is very well traveled and probably quite comfortable living in various international cities. He would almost certainly have a passport, although it would be very easy to do a check and see if it had been used. That said, he may have had a way to get another passport...he just seems like he might have been resourceful in that way. Not meaning to speak badly of him but definitely seems like a very worldly guy.

<modsnip: if you can’t link it you can’t discuss it>

If you're going to skip out on your life and run off, Palmetto seems an odd place to leave your car and personal belongings. Why not Tampa International Airport if you're flying out? You could jump on a cruise out of Tampa and just disembark at a port and not get back on the ship, but why not go park at the cruise terminal? There's just not much in Palmetto and no large transportation hub very close by. Only thing I can think of is he met someone that picked him up.

On the other hand, <modsnip>, why would he have left his phone and keys in the car? Leaving the phone indicates to me a desire to not have the phone tracked so now I'm back to he has left on purpose. He seems to be loved/very well liked and has many people that are so concerned for him. I do hope they are able to get answers about where he is and what has happened.
Because if he left his car at TIA, it would quickly be obvious he was skipping town. Grabbing a small plane from a country airport might take longer for someone to figure out.

Because if he left his car at TIA, it would quickly be obvious he was skipping town. Grabbing a small plane from a country airport might take longer for someone to figure out.
I think if he wanted to disappear leaving the vehicle at TIA or Miami makes more sense. Park it in the economy lot and maybe after 2 weeks someone might consider it suspicious enough to report it. This case is certainly an odd one made even more odd by LE's and the families actions and lack thereof.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul
Back